Whats their name? Whats the story?

Whats their name? Whats the story?

Fuck you, her name is Alyssa

Her name is Randy.

Anna Gould

Her name was Devon.

Like this girl blatantly liked me, would ask people about me, talk about me in a positive way, would flirt and tease, would make sexual advances. She was the one to ask me out. (I was gonna do it that day, but she beat me to it) We ended up going out like ~8-9 times over the course of two months. Then the trip came. First day was fine, second day, she got cold and distant. I think it is because I didnt react to her advances, and also that her sister noticed and probably told her that she didnt think I was interested. We havent really spoken since, and its been about 5 weeks.

Lily

Daddy issues, mothers a psycho.
clinically depressed, on heavy medication.
took her life.

was the love of my life

Sophie.

>I'm sitting in her lap.

There was that girl that was fucking immature and argumentative and i'd switch from times where we'd chat everyday to moments she litterally banned me everywhere over a small argument for months
I just don't understand how can I could have paragraphs of chat with some person and yet they treat you like garbage and throw you away whenever they get tired of talking to you

she is my college professor mrs. havard
she assigned us 3 2000 word essays over the weekend and now i'm trying to find a way to get her fired for referring to me as "young man" in true tumblr fashion. we have a natzie type gender studies class so it will probably work.

bump

kris, i hurt her and i hate myself for it

Brad
Fuck you op!

Corina. She is married to a faggot named Larry. She won't leave him. She keeps sucking me off but she won't leave him, stringing me along. I got her pregnant and he thinks its his daughter. Thats what she told me anyway, we used to work together long ago.

she lives on a another planet and I cant get to her. she likes me too but there's just limits to our relationship

My name came to my head. Something worrying about that.

Tiffany. It sucks, never should have promised that I'd love her forever...that's a long time to have to feel this kind of pain.

u lie

fucking stop that OP
her name's Haley
she used the fuck out of me
and still "wants me"
I need to stop

Jasmin

sorry to hear that brother.

Gaby
didn't treat her right 'cause I was an Idiot. there isn't a day where I don't think of her

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I know exactly who you are and I know there is a dick sliding into her in about an hour and a half and it isn't yours

Ashley, could pump my cock dry and I'd still fuck her sore afterwards. A fine dame, I must say.

Are you Jacob?

tim, he/she was great. but then he/she slept with my brother. ill never forgive him/her for that, even though i have to see them every family get-togeather

yup

Tell me my name then nigger.

She's imaginary and I haven't named her but I'm thinking of her.

Leela...

:(

Stop thinking about these silly moo's everyone. They're not worth it.

Hattie Anne :/

Rachel, we are dating and I love her very much. we are in a long distance relationship but we are video chatting tonight :)

Still waiting faggot...

Is she rich like me?

Colin.
How was I to know it wasn't a girls' name?

Met her at the chess club nearly a year ago, ended up dating her, I guess we kinda stopped talking and I felt absolutely shit for it. Deep down I still kinda miss her a bit.

Her name’s Liv, by the way.

Heather, my strangely attractive art teacher

I never knew her name
there was this girl in my school I was in like 6-7th grade and she was in 9th grade, she was beaiful, slim, emo af, one day she wore a misfits t-shirt, with a red skirt and net fish thigh high's. she usually gave me hughs at random when we saw eachother in school (I wasn't the only one that she hugged but still), being the social retard that I was at the time I tried geting her away from me whe she hugged me. One day she hugged me whe she got out of the cafeteria with her friend, her sleeves where high there was toilet paper in her wrist, you could see a bit of blood(the cut's seemed like the ones you do for just attention, very thin) she hugged me and then I push her (not hard) so we didn't hugged I then just leave with my friends and we went to class. she never hugged me again, saw her a few times during recess time. one day she just stoped appearing at school, didn't care until 2016 (puberty and sadness), I remember that moment as one of my biggest mistake's on life. I'll never forget the time she walked me home from school and tried to kidnap a cat and an old bitch scold us

Potato

Literally no one.

When I read that pic, no one came to mind.

Not a single person. Not even my mother. Not even a real conceptual thought besides "Seriously? No one?" after a few seconds of just sitting here like a shmuck.

I'm not depressed, I'm not sad or mad about this, but I know it shouldn't happen.

I need someone, man.

Larping cunt, dude's name isn't even Jacob lmao

Turmoil

No one

Steffi. Long story

We have time

lol theres no 'her' cause im gay
cya fagets

Don't think much about any of my ex's anymore and also find myself turning more and more A sexual by the day. Just seam to have lost interest in women altogether.

Fuck you OP, her name was Julia she died

Online crush. We hit it off good, probs in between, just got blocked. I guess I've messed it up gents, foreveralone :( I'm such an idiot

Angelina. We're made for each other, but I have autism, so naturally my tries failed.

You can’t reason with a cat. No matter how hard you try.

Ilona. 20th anniversary just gone.

You know who this is.

I put one of the pedos in prison. You lot. This is the cyberpolice. You done goofed. This is worse than when circumstances will never be the same. I’m committed.

well that was long

Thats why I said their in the op.

Georgiann

Then you are not made for each other

It hurts thinking of what I lost...

Yet, longer than "I'm an idiot."

Touché, user

Hmmmm boi

Yea. But IDK, maybe I can fix it? Its only been a month, and if she genuinely liked me, I cant see her completely loosing interest. Though maybe shell stop pursuing...

if it helps I also lost a internet crush

Kiki

Her name is Jen. Wont bother with a story, suffice she accepted me and my 2 daughters but it would never work out. Still think about her often and how nice it was ti be with her despite the issues

perhaps there's still time, just apologize to her or something, Love will find a way dude

Shit won't change until you change it user, make a move

I still have hopes that she unblocks me. But I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Opinions?

You're a retard.

Hillary

Luke

Yea, I will. Her Bday is soon, So I'll wish her a happy bday and talk if she seems up to it. And hopefully shell be down to hangout or something

Like I said, I can't see her completely loosing interest. But maybe wont be as aggressive in pursuing. Just sucks as I basically rejected her.

The Bday stuff may work?

Vlatka
My aunt that I've been fucking for about 4 months now

She hot or anything?

Rupaul

Her names abbey
Sweet girl, we get along really fucking well. Like I love being around her. So I’m thinking I might ask her out, just not sure when or how cause I’m not the best with girls and I don’t do this shit often.
Any advice would be neat

if you're unlucky she might even forget she blocked you, and just leavet it there, the B-day plan might work, so good luck with it

Seth Rich

A 7.5

Oh fuck, what a horrible thought. I really messed up

Eh, yea. I think it could work. As we were in that "Almost-relationship" area

You a jackass

just keep the good vibes user, you can do it

FCUKER!

I'll call her "T" she has an abusive Ex, he's been stalking her recently. Guy's schizophrenic or something, he's been in institutions a couple of times for violent outbursts. I'm just afraid that he'll hurt her.

I'm not. She's thinking about me.

Ekaterina. Bets girl I've ever had. Loved her deeply.
We decided to go to a swinger's club to spice things up. The adventure end's up in a hardcore DP worthy of a bangbros episode.

Relationship starts a downward spiral since. She feels I don't love her. I feel she's cheating. 3 months later we brake up. 6 months later I'm alone, and still think about her every day. :(

For my inaction? Yea, I know.

Yea, hopefully she'll be willing to talk again

I used to have a "her", but it turns out the adage that time heals all wounds is correct. Granted, it took about 10 years, but still.

Murdoch Chan

Thanks. Unrelated to the post you replied to, but helped me regardless.

T is a letter not a name lol

Drug test

Madeline.
My ex.
Was meant to be visiting her this weekend for sex for the first time in like 4 years.
Snowing like a mad cunt here though so trains and roads are fucked.

What's your poison?

I don't feel comfortable stating her name on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has some pretty sick people as well as the good people.

that's god saying he's ashamed of you but still has your back enough to fuck up everyone's weekend

Basically this
She doesn't like her name so she prefers to be called Gabi

Joanne
>Be me work at Company as shipping clerk loser
>Become friendly with her, she works further up in logistics
>She offers me position as assistant because I'm good at managing shipments
>Fall madly in love with her, her looks, her intelligence, her everything

Problem -She's married

>Pine away for her to the point it made me ill.
>Had to work very closely with her everyday and maintain illusion of work friendship
>Company is acquired plans relocation
>She get offered relocation
I don't
>Company is given year to finish operations and close at current location
>Fall into massive depression -an entire year, devastated ill probably never see her again.
>She ends up not relocating
>Company closes per schedule
>Send her email about a month after telling her all my feelings that I thought she was most wonderful woman I ever met
>She replies with mostly cliche but mostly surprised stuff..."we'll always be friends user"

Take severance and go on long vacation to Florida, try to get my head straight and pull out of the dive.

Fast forward 20 years

>Be me
>Have wife, married 14 years
>Two kids, nice life

I dream about her 2 or 3 times a week and wake up feeling overwhelming despair....

First name isn't enough to dox someone regardless lol