Dyed hair = personality disorder

Dyed hair = personality disorder.

Discuss.

I HAVE DIED HAIR. THO TBH I ONLY DID IT SO I COULD LOOK LIKE AN SJW BEFORE PRAISING HITLER.

AM I PERSONALITY DISORDER? SHOULD I AN HERO?

agree

Crazy bitches usually do colour their hair mental shit.
Nature always finds a way.

same thing with tattoos. Anyone who needs ink to label them as an individual is weak minded trash

I'd extend that to piercings. The hair, tattoos, and all of it are advertising they believe they are special and the world should revolve around them.

Dyed hair to fit in = OK.
Dyed hair to stand out = idiot.

I don’t have dyed hair and I have a personality disorder.

I reject this bait thread on the premise of basic logic

owns hats = borderline

owns enough hats to need a hatstand = RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN FO-OR YOUR LI-I-IIIFE

yes muchly agreed. although, recent studies suggest there is no correlation because it has become much much much mroe socially acceptable these days to get tattoos. something like 55% of millinial girls get at least one. I think it becomes an indicator of serious personality disorder when combined with other body modifications such as piercings, and especially dyed hair.

If the hoe got dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos... WHOO BOI.

fit in with who? the other kids with personality disorders? the ones that peaked in high school?

so, no one said you have to have dyed hair to have a personality disorder.

>setting dyed hair to the value of personality disorder instead of using equality notation
>you == pleb

I have a couple of tattoos I got done 14 years ago to piss off my parents.
I also have my tongue pierced because I love eating cunt and it makes it better.

Am I a faggot?

Well, I don't dye hair anymore haven't since high school and I have only one lip piercing but I just like it. I also have tattoos. I'm willing to argue people who don't do any of this are just basic boring ass people with nothing interesting about their personalities. They're either chads or Chad wannabees

Posting on Sup Forums = socially untouchable

>thinks all hair dye is bright colors

I mean even if she had a normal hair color you can tell she already has some mental illness.

>assuming I'm refering to normal hair dye colors when the OP picture is a girl with rainbow dyed hair.

yeah, she kind of has that " where are you daddy " look to her.

You were replying to someone who was referring to natural color dye, retard.

Maybe that person should clarify that when the rest of the anons are talking about colored hair dye. Maybe that person is a retard who thinks people can read their mind.

OP speaks truth.

stop yelling at me

Or maybe you should learn how context works and realize not everybody dyes their hair crazy colors. Maybe OP should have specified about how you feel about flashy colored dyes, rather than vaguely saying "dyed hair"

Or they actually have a personality and don’t need to yell “HEY LOOK AT ME I’M DIFFERENT LOL” because they are actually interesting and people know it.

Both of you could stop judging everyone based on innocuous traits.

And you should stop moralfagging on a Peruvian breadmaking board.

AH MAN IM SO MAD DONT TALK 2 ME LIKE THAT

my ex with borderline had rainbow hair

what was her demeanor and behavior liek? What was dating her like? What aws the sex0r like ;-).

Vagina = Personality disorder.

I have had my nose and lip and had 20mm plugs in my ears and it got me laid A LOT.
I'm never gonna say piercing myself was a bad thing because I got a lot of emo pussy back in the scene days purely because they said "I like your piercings"... and that was that.

you got dat personality disorder pussy.

Very much so, at least from what I've seen.
All girls I've met who dyed their hair ended up revealing herself to be a freak