If Marlon raped Dory would she remember it?

If Marlon raped Dory would she remember it?

He probably has

yes
she doesn't forget things like that, she forgets things like what she ate for dinner or the plot of the last anime episode she watched

i thought fish didn't have sex

That's the only way he'd get any, look at the size of her compared to Marlon.

It's bad enough he's a fishlet, can you imagine how big her fish vagina is? Hot dog in a hallway is an understatement.

Also, knowing Marlon's character, you can know he'd remind her of his dark deed even if she forgot.

Why are fish so skinny?

cause they eat fish

wasn't his name Marleen?

Dory remembers shit.
Just not minor shit that just happened.
Rape would be one thing she'd remember.
Also plot memory, you know for the sake of story.
Now if the story was Dory being raped and her not knowing it happened and a long next day of people telling her clues and tidbits of what happened last night to end with a climax of Marlon raping her then maybe you got a story.

Finding Dory's Rapist

when?

I can see her with her flippers over her eyes, crying while quietly singing to herself "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" intermittently letting out moans in the form of her "whale" speak while Marlin is behind her letting out years of loneliness and frustration. All while Dory is being repeatedly stung by the anemone Marlin is no doubt hiding them in.

dumd animeposters are perverted rapists in a thread again

>yfw clown fish are actually hermaphrodites

kinda hot

Work on this, and it could be the next Jessie hot-glue copypasta.

>fishlet

>oh no, he put sperm on the egg that I laid out on the coral floor

>if

>marlon

Does the name really matter

stop browsing Sup Forums and go outside, that is not a healthy vision.

what's his actual name then you cucks

i'm pretty sure it is marleen

>jessie hot glue copypasta
whats that?

Memento with fish and rape.
Fund it.

Does it matter

These are the sort of questions that really keep me up at night

If the writers wanted her to she would.

Fish don't breed like we do. The equivalent of rape is Dory laying a clutch of eggs then Marlin swimming in out of nowhere and spraying his fish sperm all over them. I guess that would still feel violating, but less like someone attacking you and more like someone intentionally knocking over your piss bottles.

What if he swim by bukkaked her?

really makes my fish brain swim

Good thinking. Fish rape is a drive-by bukkake.

>It's bad enough he's a fishlet, can you imagine how big her fish vagina is? Hot dog in a hallway is an understatement.
why did my dick twitch

Cumming on a Toy Story Jessie toy so that way the other toys are panicking and Jessie cant move because if she moves the the toys' secret would be found out, so she has to stay in place covered in cum never to be cleaned

Something along those lines

That or you cum on a toy and you post it online someone asks, "What is that?"
"Oh it's hot glue."

*wink wink*
It's semen