Getting absolutely fucked over thread

Getting absolutely fucked over thread
>start talking to this girl
>straight 10/10 hot
>super horny, talks about fucking all the time
>really hanging out often and really connecting
>all of a sudden she says she isn't ready for a relationship at the moment because she just got out of a 2 year relationship
>a little sad but I understand and she said once she feels more emotionally ready she said she's love to pick up where we left off
>we remain friends until then
about a week later I find out she's been fucking with like 2 other guys since we last talked (only one week)
>absolutely crushed
>She tells me she couldn't be with me because I'm too nice to her
>what
>the
>fuck.
>Been eating cookie dough and drinking coors lite ever since then to feel better but I've just been having weird BM's
>so Sup Forums how are ya'll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_-K66UAjbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>too nice to her
Nice way of saying she's not interested in you, dont overthink it bud

>super horny, talks about fucking all the time

What the fuck's wrong with you? That was a clear sign right there. Could have fucked her, but now you won't even get to see her naked. Only in you dreams. I hope you learn from this OP.

You deserve this TBH.
Decisiveness and bravery earn you the things you want.
You decided to talk about your feelings instead of acting on them which is a sign of weakness.

Learn from this.

sorry to hear this user, same shit used to happen to me back in the day.

you have to learn not to give a fuck about women and focus on yourself... the women will come to you.

You and OP are loser faggots

fuck yourself faggot I probably get more pussy than you

You haven't had Pussy since Pussy had you

I can tell you are a teenager

You got friendzoned. You didn't move fast enough & you probably were too nice, like a friend. Also some girls for some reason (daddy issue girls) love to be treated like crap. It turns them on. I've known girls like that. Even just messing about, jokey insults etc. Shows you don't care if you hurt them a little which some girls like

beta faggot. who fucking cares what are you 18

And yet women wonder why most guys are assholes. Because they treat everyone like a garbage can that's interested in them instead of just being honest.

I have a story

>Be 19
>Be around christmas times 2017
>There is this big party coming up
>All of my freinds are going
>I'm the most hyped, as usual.
>One of my freinds is going to gather everyone at his place for some drinks before we head out
>Dude who hosted has been a freind of mine for years. I've always been there for him.
>But he was never there for me...
>My "freind" is very spontaneous and it's completely impossible to plan things with which i can't fucking stand
>Always leads to some stupid fuck up
>I have had previously bad experiences with this guy before.
>Fast forward to the day of the party
>I'm well dressed, and ready to head out
>Text my "freind" and asks when the pre-party is starting.
>He doesn't respond
>I call him.
>Still no respond
>Call best freind who says he going there in like 5 mins.
>He said that he could come
>Goddamnitnotthisagian.jpg
>Finally get a answer from the dude who is hosting
>Just a lot of bullshit excuses that I may not fit there because someone who is there doesn't -like me or whatever
>I've never had any beef with none of them
>I know he's talking shit at this point
>I'm fucking pissed at this point
>I spent a lot of money on nothing
>I tell him to go fuck himself and hang up
>Heard later from my bestfreind that he didn't want me there for some reason i don't know.
>I haven't done anything to this motherfucker
>Sit alone home playing fifa while everyone is out partying
>Mfw

Haven't spoken to him since, and i don't want to either. I'm so fucking sick of this fake fuck. He tried contacting me but i've just ignored him. I really do not want to have anything to do with this guy.

Faggot problems...
Go back to sucking dick

does it count if you fucked yourself over
>22 year old khv
>neet jokes aside Im actually ok in social situations, regularly try to go out to parties and meet people
>still dont have much luck, but at least im trying right?
>get invited to a party by my friends GF, lots of girls will be there
>one in particular that will be attending is really cute, but my other friend who just had his girlfriend cheat on him really had a thing for her
>try to mingle with other girls, dont actually do terrible but cant get away away to fuck me without seeming like a creep so I dont try
>instead drink and have a good time, try not to let that shit keep me down
>cute girl that my friend likes is suddenly very flirty with me all of the sudden
>groping me, leaning on me, wont leave my side
>not used to this kind of affection so I think im over thinking it
>party starts to settle down, people are choosing where to crash
>I take the couch, a few hours later get woken up by the same girl
>she brings me to her room and we start to undress
>suddenly think of my friend and how much of a dick ill feel like for banging his one-itis, especially after his last relationship ended the way it did
>tell her I cant do this, but say my bro is a real great guy and she should talk with him instead
>shes disappointed and I awkwardly leave
>me and my friends leave early the next morning
>dont know if anything happened between my friend and that girl
>I havent had a chance have as good as that, but Im still hopeful
>still wonder if I did the right thing

ITT: Cuck Lords

Depends on how long you've known your friend and how old you are. < 6 months on the friend and you messed up, good long time bud and you did the right thing.

Well, okay. Have anything bad happend to you which caused a lot problems?

you fucked your life up son. Its ok we go try again.

COMPLETE BRO

No, I'm not a fucking cuck

found the incel

As a Dad myself, let me tell you how tp deal with this shot. Look his nsme up on your best background check site. Its worth knowong all you csn about this prick. Pront it all up. Make a file on this fucker.

When he comes to the bbw, ask to speak to hom alone. Show him this file. Tell him assertively he is done dating your Daughter. Assure him you know every vullshit thing hes done. Remind hom if you can do this, you can find him anyplace he hides from you.

Cement the point home with a backhand across his sissy ass face. He should get the point. Tell him he isnt eating any of your food. Make him hand you the steaks you bought. Cook them for your dogs or cat.

Have good steaks for the rest of you. Cook and serve those while he sits in shame. On the way out tbe door, remind him your serious, and you want him away from your Daughter today. Problem solved.

youre a real human bean

Don't sweat about it too much, op. Girls don't worth your sadness. I used to worry about girls too and now I am 31 years old and I am happy I don't have one, because I have all that free time after work to play games or surf on internet. Girls won't give you anything but the suffering in the end.

Good one. Acting as if women in 2018 aren't lying manipulative cheating skanks. You should talk to people more often.

this is in the perspective of one of my close friends
>start talking to this gril bc mutual friends
>we talk a lot
>catching feelings
>talk for about a month, but never meet irl
>one day she ignores me all day
>figure she had a bad day
>forget about it
>she ignores me for three more days
>finally ask her about it
>she says she doesn't like me in a romantic way and that we should just be friends
>the friendzone strikes again

the next day, she posts her "11:11" or some shit on her snapchat story of this other guy

Oh man, your life must be absolutely 100% perfect. Or it seems You're just too stupid to realize anything around you. Likely don't have any self awareness either.

Yeah they do that. Eventually you realize that they're just not worth it. I don't like coming to that conclusion but what can you do? You're dealing with total degenerate sluts that are a product of a serious cultural decline.

You just talked online for a month and never met. Why the fuck did either of these people think there was any "romance" going on?

No, not perfect, but at least I'm not a retarded cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=g_-K66UAjbE

This, I mean she was probably sucking dick while you were messaging her lol

Girls have this thing OP where the more available you are to them the less likely it is they'll give it to you. Basically what she's said is that there isn't enough competition for you. She can have you anytime, therefore she doesnt want it.

Forget her man. Focus on getting good at different things and getting paid. Its amazing how many sluts follow

>tfw you are 31 years old, it's 12:18 and you are laying in your bed after eating pancakes your mom made for you

This ^^^^

They're all boring normie shits that drive a Fiat 500, get knocked up early by Chad and complain they haven't found "Mr Right"
>they all have the same bullshit about liking tattoos and men with tattoos yadayada boring
>they all like Harry potter lotr game of thrones yadayada zźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>they all have the same fucking retarded one liner like hurrrr if you don't like dogs we can't be friends/I've touched an elephants dick/I like cheese

Women are fucking cancer, friend. That's as clear as day in 2018. Give up and put on a monk robe already.

I would tell her to go fuck herself and call her a cunt. See how she likes that.

:(

friend*

There's lot of other bitches out there, bro. Don't get attached.