Brit/pol/

Poll tracker
>ONLINE POLL
>LEAVE 41%
>REMAIN 41%
>NOTE SURE 13%
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>Are Nige
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>UKIP POSTER SPOTTED IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE. HER MAJESTY CONFIRMED RED PILLED
express.co.uk/news/politics/570547/Queen-Ukip-Nigel-Farage-Buckingham-Palace-Elizabeth-II-Royal-family-London

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN
A B S O L U T E - M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>WE 1984 NOW. EU I.D CARDS WILL BE NEEDED TO SIGN UP TO FACEBOOK
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/

>Angela Merkel says she hopes UK stays in EU - THIS WONT BACKFIRE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36436726

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496 (embed) (embed)

>Terrorists “Stockpiling Explosives In Europe,” Europol Official
i-hls.com/2016/05/terrorist-stockpiling-explosives-in-europe-europol-official/

>Tory election win over Nigel Farage could be 'void' due to expenses scandal, judge rules
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-election-win-over-nigel-farage-at-south-thanet-could-be-void-due-to-expenses-scandal-judge-says-a7060791.html
>BERCOW TO CALL MRRRR FAAARAAAGE, WHEN??

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-migrant-sex-attacks-immigration-nuclear-bomb-eu-referendum-brexit-remain-ukip-a7065976.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mGwUVlU-JAo
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8KLk3Gz3c
youtube.com/watch?v=VTiFoIXBGWU
youtu.be/dO4vtRM8k-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigel Farage has been widely comdemned after stating that the possibility of migrant sex attacks on women will be the "nuclear bomb" of the EU referendum campaign.

The Brexit campaigner raised concerns over safety for women as an issue for voters to consider.

He also called the Prime Minister "Dishonest Dave" and said the Conservative Party leader's integrity was being questioned.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-migrant-sex-attacks-immigration-nuclear-bomb-eu-referendum-brexit-remain-ukip-a7065976.html

Wow the queen is so racist

I wonder if they turn the royal babies into some LGBT nightmare to be progressive. Imagine
>a transsexual King

Threadly reminder brexit is a meme

How likely is it that the sun article is just tabloid bullshit. If she really came out against the eu, that would turn a good number of people, no?

Zionists created nazism.

>be poor
>collect euro monis
>brexit
>euromonis are worthless
thnaks

I know it's a longshot but my gut still tells me that Nigel Farage is going to be PM someday. I only say this as an American looking in from the outside, so take that for whatever its worth.

He fell for it.

He's a joke.

How likely is it that the Queen of England would be in favour of ceding her own sovereignty?

An """""alt-right""""" anglo ladies and gentlemen.

nah average british person is too cucked i know here on pol there are good lads but the rest of the uk is just littered with people who havent a fuckin clue who knows maybe the muslims will convert em though but doubtful

uk pls no leav
we n
eed you

the brits kept the pound they dont use the euro

He wants immigration controlled. Only quality people would be allowed in, and still controlling the amount.

BNP went full "redpill", which makes me think they were controlled opposition.

only like 30% of brits even on Sup Forums aren't cucked. Most of them are republican scum who don't even support their white monarchy or traditional British values.

"Right wing" Brits are usually just libertarian cucks like Sargon because they are so fucking far left that even then right wing is race-egalitarian.

bye bye

he wasnt implying that they did use it read it again

We tried the BNP mate. It didn't work. Farage knows what he's doing. He's a political genius. You can't reveal your power level in British politics. Take it from Nick Griffin's bodyguard.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGwUVlU-JAo

>BNP went full "redpill",
>implying thats bad

BNP is a gift from above and you faggots are too busy signaling your moral and """"intellectual"""" superiority to risk outing yourself unlike Trump supporters here in America. You capitulate like the feeble anglos you are and to no avail because even Farage is considered too "extreme" and will never have a majority political influence.

Red-pill me about british ex-pats who have left UK, as a result of multiculturalism, among other things.

Are they red-pilled? Or they did flee only too become comfortable and live a blue-pilled PC life again?

Yep BNP was never getting anywhere in the UK. People still call UKIP racists.

>sovereignty
Sovereignty in terms of being an actual monarchy, they pretty much lost 600 years ago m8

>egalitarian
i cringe everytime i hear his fat mouth vomit this word as if hes just dropped a bomb on the opposition

I've been hearing about this brexit thing but I don't know what it is or why it matters. Can a bong explain?

This, you play the smart game, the leftists shriek and scream that someone that's moderate and has moderate views on immigration is being tarred with the racist brush and that alone redpills normies.

You play the BNP game, you get reduced to nothing.

Shills ITT don't get it, they never will get it, too ardent on BNP (even though BNP are a complete failure).

The slow knife.

If people vote to stay do you guys think you will ever get another chance to get out?

enlighten yourself faggot, that line of logic has been the same failure of a strategy our cuckservatives have been failing at for decades.

You ALWAYS get pushed left no matter how presentable you try and make yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMhCQh6YsOs

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh8KLk3Gz3c

UKIP is textbook controlled opposition. BNP can and would work if people would stop fearing the PC boogeyman and jumped on board. Especially with the terrorism in Europe its fucking right there for the picking but you are all cowards.

bump

Honestly dude, i dont have much faith in our king and his ilk. He basicly cowtows to parliament and is just an appendix of our democracy. Maybe shes better. Is there a chance she will come out in public and say it?

If it's a slim out people have claimed to demand another referendum.

If Scotland leaves the UK it might trigger a ref for rUK.

Who knows.

So how exactly do we get immigration down to "tens of thousands"?

We could get sick of the EU's shit and elect a party who will take us out later. Parliament doesn't need a referendum to leave the EU. That is, unless we go full Orwell and federalise.

Yes.
When the EU collapses we all get out.

We just want to avoid being a member state when that happens.

Lol you don't go full redpill right in front of eu commissioners, you lunatic.

You just don't start talking about zionists when most if the world is bluepilled. They'll think you're insane. Do you go up to randomers in the street and talk about jews?

You don't drop shit like that until it's ready. Trump has dropped fuck all anyway. He's just made your liberals even more radical.

been stated many times, immigration is good but in CONTROLLED NUMBERS.

immigrants that we WANT and NEED.
immigrants that offer skills that we have a SHORTAGE IN.

he keeps having to say this and theres still morons that are under the impression he wants to bring up the drawbridge (yes he kind of does but not 100%)

Pick up your immigrants and then fly them to New Guinea

It seems simple to me; If you're in favour of democracy vote to leave, But people like their cheaper flight, phone calls and not being seen as racist.

They're shills that want us to stay in the EU.

Ignore them, they are of shill now.

Of shill. Remember that.

It's literally impossible to have a grown-up conversation about immigration in this country.

in britain we have intelligence and we go support parties that we believe can actually run the country (says something about american politics doesnt it?). no one will want to associate with the BNP who are known to support the KKK, want to bring back capital punishment etc

bnp would probably thrive in america where people have little understanding of politics

Imagine all the countries in North and South America are in a union where non-elected officials who earn hundreds of thousands of dollars make up laws which none of the countries can vote on. Each country pays membership fees and receives money back, but the USA, having the largest economy, does not receive its full contribution back. What funds it does receive have to be spent on what the union says rather than what the USA necessarily needs. Also, the union allows free movement all of citizens of North and South America free movement between all of the member countries. This means that a massive stream of unqualified people flood to the USA and do (shit) work for stupidly low prices because even doing it for low prices is better than staying in their own country to work.

Just a couple of issues.

This is my point exactly. THIS is the face of ANGLO on Sup Forums. Where is that based German poster when you need him.

BNP never went that far and you know it, they were at best dog-whistling at white identity but mostly just wanted to do the sane thing of keeping British culture British, limiting immigration, and insisting on integration and adoption of British value and cultures for the immigrants that DO come.

YOU faggots allowed the "racist" strawman shit to poison the well and you cucks immediately left the movement dead in the water do save your own lefty reputation. Farage himself said he would never sit down with anyone from BNP under any terms and you faggots think he is going to be a "stepping stone"?

Grow the fuck up you wimps.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTiFoIXBGWU
posted this yesterday watch till 40 seconds

>dont make their own laws
>EU makes laws for them
>put more money in than they take out
>essentially paying the bill for ever single other country except for germany whos also putting in
>except the UK gets little to no say in the EU even though they are paying for the fucking thing
>have no control over their own trade EU decides it
>no elections all selections
>countries votes dont matter EU will just tell them to vote again until they get it right

its basically the European soviet union think USSR in europe instead of russia

Also, you obviously don't know many standard brits.

Just because our current politics is cuck, doesn't mean our normal people are.

Normal people here don't even care about voting, so only the selfish, the shills and the minority cucks are left voting.

But now shit is changing. Normal British (who're are mostly "racists") are now into politics again.

Meanwhile your country us voting for an old witch who hates men.

Sensible suggestions pls

So you won't be voting Trump then because he's pro-Israel?

>BNP never went that far and you know it
Actually they fucking did you retard.

And no, we didn't allow this, it's been usurped by a vocal minority, stop chatting like you know my nation, you know a handful of 2002 daily mail links.

Fuck off.

It's what Australia does.

Although it'd probably be much cheaper to put them on ships and then send them to New Guinea.

Sensible suggestions only pls

>Meanwhile your country us voting for an old witch who hates men.

Try that line again in November, chum. She was destined for that seat and we and Trump are un-cucking ourselves like Americans always do.

You queers just moan is hushed tones over marmalade on toast every morning, making sure the kiddies can't hear left they repeat it at school and their teacher has you arrested for hate-speech.

Yall' postin in a shill thread

Britpol exposed for thread hijackers and farage/boris shills

DO NOT POST IN SHILL THREADS

DO NOT BUY INTO CELEBRITY POLITICIANS

IGNORE BRITPOL CIRCLEJERK MEME THREADS

we BREXIT now

This. I know because we have a party that's also controlled opposition, Sweden Democrats.

Western Europe's problems can't be solved through the parliament, only through mass-redpilling of all normies.

And I'm afraid that UKIP isn't red-pilled enough. Mass-immigration from the Commonwealth is not and hasn't been a good thing for the UK, but some of UKIP's politicians tend to say that only eastern european immigration cause problems.

And the problem isn't only about immigration, it's the Western culture of today. I hate all people who defend it. It's the modern culture that has produced all brainless blue-pilled normies who only care about their degnerated interests.

Did I do good lads?

Read Most brits are "racists" and "islamophobes". They just weren't voting.

I've been to your country and it's much easier to spot libshits.

I've lived in 6 town/cities in this inbred shithole, but have only come across 8 libshits in my entire life (not including times visiting campuses)

>HER MAJESTY CONFIRMED RED PILLED

God save the Queen!

Pegida Rotherham rally from yesterday.

youtu.be/dO4vtRM8k-s

Mate. No one here thinks the BNP did anything wrong. Nick Griffin was right. BUT THEY FAILED AT THE POLLS. While Ukip are now the country's third biggest party. And that's all that matters at the end of the day because unfortunately power > truth.

>Nigel Farage is going to be PM someday

Nonsense, Harry is going to take the crown for himself after leading a royalist revolution

Soon there won't be a prime minister

Fuck off shill. Your anti-Trump anti-Farage divide and conquer slide thread's dying and no one cares.

Criminal punishments for illegal immigrants

That already sounds like shit. Why would anyone ever sign up for that shit in the first place?

>it's much easier to spot libshits.
ay it really is
but by the grace of god i live in the south and no one likes them here except in inner cities

CAN'T BARRAGE

>Dishonest Dave
is taking notes from Trump going to help in far left Europe?

You guys aren't even capable of being properly racist. Your definition of "racist" is probably "Islam makes me uncomfortable and I'd prefer to stay a mostly Christian nation"

Sorry that isn't going to win important elections.

This Swede knows whats up. National identity and immigration control is IMPERATIVE in this degenerate globalist society. The race shit follows from that without having to outright say it.

GEXIT

>ONLINE POLL
>REMAIN 56%
>REMAIN EVEN MORE 44%
>NEVER LEAVE 19948128915%

joek, lel, we are not allowed to vote

When we joined in the 70s, Britain was an over regulated shithole and Europe was a freer market. It was the right thing to do back then, but now the EU has become bloated and its time for it to die quietly

Your not seeing my point, burger.

It's that fact she's got this far anyway. It's the fact she has the support, not the fact she might lose.

And again, you dint know the average brit. And putting your marmalade on toast meme aside, the average brit is doing something about it.

We even have fuckers beating up campus cucks now, and it's fucking great.

I see a lot of people praising top here too.

>inb4 ban Trump petition
Again, a vocal majority

Wouldn't that be DEXIT?

i agree with this how come the british are decidedly anti death penalty? you should bring it back and not like ours a real one where people die after sentencing instead of living for 60 years

Which may address illegal migration (stress on may) but what about legal migration?

So this brexit thing is FOR leaving or AGAINST leaving? or is it just the name of a situation currently happening

If repeating numerals Britian leaves and I pledge my life to the crown

And that is why european right wing parties (except in hungary) must pretend to like the jews.

Hurts...it hurts..

>what about legal migration?

Quotas

Brexit = leaving. British exit.

Actually it would be cucxit, anyway call it how you wish just get us out of here

Tfw the army is sworn to the crown, not the government

Brexit is a portmanteau of Britain-Exit. Its the name thats been given to the situation because British people demanded a referendum on leaving or staying for a fuggen long time and our overlords just granted it to us.
If you can believe it, after being shackled to a system thats changed significantly since we joined it 43 years ago, we're finally being asked if we want to remain chained.

Germany will literally be the very last country to leave the EU.

Sup Forums is a Brexit board.

>It's the fact she has the support
Have you seen how poorly she is doing? Even among her own party with the ENTIRE weight of the establishment and YEARS of planning she is horribly unpopular.

She isn't joking when she says "It's Her Turn". This entire charade was orchestrated since Obama schlonged her. Trump was no supposed to happen, Bernie was not supposed to get support and he is pushing things straight to a contested convention. The old bitch is struggling against a geriatric pinko kike.

ANY support she has from the general DNC voters are the "anything but Trump" types.

[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

More detail please. How would quotas work in practice?

Nope, it's the same here. We're no different to you in these circumstances.

People say all sort of racist buzzwords. Others don't give a shit.

Yes, in places like Germany and Sweden, they are literally less racist

But while we're in Europe, it's best not to post crap on fb. We fix the country by voting in a government that gets us out.

Really simple

Thanks for explaining and not telling me to fuck off. Now I understand the situation better. Hope you get what you want

pic made me kek, go for It Nigel Lubitz

You went outside the line which means the polling machine will automatically reject it, also you're a burgerfat.

>BNP never went that far and you know it

Griffin was talking about the evils of race-mixing in the fucking Euro parliament mate

You put in a quota of how many people you'll allow in from each country of the world. So while you only allow in maybe 500 Iranians, you'll allow in 50,000 Australians or 24,000 Italians

Yeah I wonder what Merkel would have to say about this? Can someone with a twitter send it out to German press?? This is game changing

Thx ameribro, we are very dependent on the USA. I'm afraid we're putting too much hope on Trump and what he can achieve. Sure, he will be the most red-pilled president in many decades. But the same people will still be in charge of the entertainment industry, the media, the education system etc. That's what scares me.

I hope that the movement that has been created as a result of Trump's success somehow can infiltrate all institutions.

I agree that getting out of the EU is a step in the right direction. But you lads are really underestimating how important it will be to fash the cucked masses. Brexit is only the first step in a long fight you have ahead of you. It will be harder for Europe than it will be for us. Hopefully Trump leading by example will give you more courage.

I am really sick of other nations following the USA around like a cool older brother. You really need to think for yourselves which is why I can respect Russia and even Best Korea to a point.

I saw Griffin chillin with Udo Voigt in some alarmist msm report about EU right wingers, so he is pretty right wing I guess

>tl;dw