Mfw no rekt thread

mfw no rekt thread

well that's one way to cure male pattern baldness

nerve gas

may they all die horribly.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Eh, I don't like beheading videos. They never really shocked me or did anything at all. Dunno why.

Fag

but you cant see his face

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

niggers

Thanks for giving me nightmares

get off of /b faggot

fucking faggot

I see you called someone a "faggot" again. I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.
Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.
You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.
The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Did he die?

(you)

Fuck off you fucking faggot

You must be new here

>hostile environment
Where the hell do you think you are, faggot?

OUCH. right into the knee. that has to hurt like a sumbitch.

copyfaggot

damnit, i was just about to write that

Hey samefag or regular dimwits, is that bait yummy?

Faggot

>Posts copypasta bullshit
>Thinks it's bait
Goddamn you're retarded

జ్ఞా

Kys nigger

I'm not the copypasta guy you idiot fuck
were you aborted with your brain only half formed or something?

Dirty bombs and napalm.

Did I say you specifically posted it, nigger? L2R monkey ass.

niggers

New copypasta?

His head is detached. The nerve impulse of it hitting his knee literally goes to a dead end

Where does he get rekt? I just don't see it.

>awww it's widdle biwwy's first wekt thwead

Mfw I'll never get to spill blood for the blood god like these legends.

>being this new

Bump

>filename

Talk about beating a dead horse

Which one came first?

see
at the end the blade hits his left knee

god , these videos are so epic. its like art !

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

love it .

Nice one .

Wtf?

sheeeiiiiit is that guy dead?

It's funny how gay you are

He is
>Oh shit, a terminator

anyone have a video of the dude that shot himself infront of the whitehose today

Fucking zombie

2 different be headings obviously

fag

allahu akbar

I'll say this for them: at least these beheadings were done properly.

Unlike these faggots . Honestly, the little shits that call themselves jihadis these days would have lasted all of five minutes in the original caliphate.

Here ya' go OP

weak ass niggas when a hoe breaks up with them

WTF is that?

i aint never seen that

holy fuck , this is amazing.

If that's not a controlled demo, I don't know what is.

uhm ....so ..... what the fck is goin on here ?!

Reminds me of the part in Kung pow enter the fist. When they use the sticks on him

I need to fucking shower more

>761691225
hahahha

got more?

What in the blue fuck did I just watch?

Is that what happens when you see a Lovecraftian being?

this isnt rekt
this is also not rekt, not even real

Last time I saw an explanation it was something along the lines of that guy having some muscle disease and that shit helped him relax

Chimps having a chimpout.

>Helped him relax

What kind of muscle disease did the have?!

The fuck?

His mother gave birth to him during a nerve gas outbreak at the construction site she worked at.

You imperial bastards!

NOT GOOD

What a dumb fucking dumbfuck

He did the right thing

Nerve gas?

Checked

More nerve gas pls.

Why does everyone feel the need to take down drones in public events?

Because the fucking filming peoples!

dont tell mum

total monitoring....

Filming without permission of the people....