Continue to pummel republican filth.

Fake and gay

Invade Austria.

Take half of Poland.

no u

u no

rood

i am reel itali

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Continue to attack my racist fascist opponent.

Don't feel entitled, Irishfag, I too am a victim of the Holocaust and I need benefits too.

Launch a full force attack on Turkey march east along the coast taking the city

>t. Tyrone el ese

>THE ETERNAL POTATONIGGER

We wuz Yuropeeins

this is brilliant

takover middle east from england and france
defend if i get attacked
attack greece

>nigger
>An actual monkey

No, you are descended from us.

Atleast i'm not a nigger.

Nigger nigger monkey nigger nigger hahahahahahah

Continue to re-take Irish clay.
Also UK. If you give me all of Ireland I will be your Ally in the war. or at the least a non agression pact

I'm not descended from you faggot. I have absolutely no Irish DNA inside of me.

None.

Zero.

I'm all French, Anglo, German, and Spanish/Mexican with a bit of Native blood. I have no 'tater nigger blood.

You have just been genetically wiped from America's genepool you disgusting pale monkey.

Do it for eire

t. le potatonigger memelord XDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Spanish/Mexican
You aren't Spanish, you're Mexican. You also have to go back

please leave my thread

>Favela dweller
I'm surprised you can even read.

Say please

mupdate

invade the republicans, SLASH AND BURN SLASH AND BURN

offer from before still stands by the way.

Make me.

Oh, but wait. You can't. Since you're all the way over there and I'm over here.

I did.

atack france
defend myself
finish bulgaria

>t. Mexinigger
>He actually calls himself Spanish
Holy kek

Invade Romania.

Take the other half of that Turkish city and march into the middle of turkey towards the city in the centre of turkey.

No, fuck you, you racist homophobic fascist capitalist pigdog

Continue to attack Italy.

Your roles have been really fucking shit mang

Take the Major city and spillovers go to the rest of Ireland

I know godamnit leave me alone ;_;

Stfu, I shall breed with a WHITE WIMMINZ from Ireland to dilute the shit from my genepool with shittier Irish genes, therefore making more shit.

Shitty shit, shit

Shit.

gommunism isn't working out? I can send you some money, but you probably don't recognize foreign currency.

mupdate

continue the republican purge.

Continue attacking Italy.

GIVE ME MY LAND, REEEEEEEEE

attack france
attack england
attack bulgaria
attack greece

Take the last of our homeland and try to negotiate a NAP with UK. spillovers go south into Spantard Republic

Continue taking Turkey

Keep filling Romania.
whadda fug ddi u jus fugging zaybout me u liddle bish???? :DDDDDDD i have ur nose i guaranteed tob of my glass in ze naby zeals XD XD an I bin in numberis segret reds on al-gaida :D :D an I hab over NIN DOUSAND!!!!! :DDDD cobfirded gills :-DDD i am train gorilla warfare and the tob sniber in the ndire us arbed forzes xD :)))))) u are nuding to mi but jus anudder targid :DDD i wil wibe u the fug oud wid percizion de liges of whish haz neber bon zeen inb4 on dis eard >:DDDDD :D :D :D marg my fugging verds :D u dink u gan get awy wid zaying that shid to spurdo over the indernet :DDDD??? dink again, fugger xD xD as we speek i ag commutactink mi segret >:D nedwork of asspies agross the usea and ur isp is being draced righd nao so u bidder brebare for the sterm, maggid :DDD destorm dat wibes oud the batetic litel ding u gall ur life >:DDDDD u're fugging ded kid i gan b anyspurdo anysparde an I gan gill u in ober NINE DOUSAND!!!!!!! :D :D :D ways and das jus wid my bear hands >:D not onli am I eggtensily train in mortal kombat :)))) :DDD :-DDD but I has excess to the endire arsninal of the unided stays moron core :DDDDDD and i vil us it to iss full excess to wibe your misirabil azz off the fase of the windshield u liddle shit D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< ib onl u gould hav none wat unoly reprehenshin ur liddle "spurdo" gomment was abut to brink don ubon u :DDDD u may b hab held ur fugging dungs :DDDDD but u gudden DDDDD: u didden :DDD and now u're baying the brice u gotham idit >:(((((( i vil shid furry al ovr u and u wil dron in id :DDD ur fugging deds, giddo. :DDDD

guys i am bored
this shit is going to a loop
turkey vs france
italy vs spain
UK vs ıreland
idk who soviets are fighting
but i am not haing fun
do you ?

I recommend focusing your attention.

Ugh the rape.

It feels.. Good. M-more s-senpai.

attack france

Aiyaa, have you no decency? Kids nowadays.

Focus your attention on the french or some shit. Beat them out of possible. Ask for soviet assistance or something.

Do you want to call a ceasefire? I keep my current claims and take back Syria? and I'll leave you to form the ottoman empire 2.0

give me the city at syria and i am okay whit it

I support this course of action considering I am not currently fighting France, and just it's shitstained "ally"

Fug u.

mupdate

Continue to rape and pillage the republicans. Erect the camps in my current holdings.

Fill Poland.

Agreed
OP please do this

Roll

Roll for landing on the shores of England if it's not higher than 10 then Take Iraq

Fug it. Attack northern UK.

Continue to attack Italian Spanish territory which is supposed to be mine but isn't.

Yawn.

pali Land on England

NOTHAT'S NOT WHAT I AM SAYING

oh you want an enclave in Syria?

this

Claiming Iran as the Best Korean Invasion Forces.

Diving right into Turkish land!

Pali.

What are you saying? Please be clear?

That's a grand request I'll agree if it means Cyprus and Iraq are mine

they are UK's you can talk to him
i'll be attacking balkans now

ok that means that you can't invade either of them.

mupdate

kek

continue to butcher the repbulicunts.

Attack France on Turkey's side.

WTF!!!!
i have the syrian city
ATTACK IRAN

Continue to exterminate sandpeople!

Also listen up. I will enact some special events to move the game along. Poland surrenders to the Soviet union. Bulgaria surrenders to Turkey. Cyprus and Iraq turn to France for protection. Republican Spain remains a cunt.

Continue to Invade England March North but do not Invade Scotland, but form a Border between Scotland and England. use any spill to capture the Northmost English city

Pali.

SUPREME DEMI-GOD KIM JONG UN IS BLESSED!

Continue taking Tea Nigger land

you are one of the worst OP's i've ever seen

We've signed a ceasefire

you cant

Wait, what?

Relax OPing is hard

Continue to attack Italy.

ya'll niggas ain't worth it
keep attacking sven

that is not france
that is fuckin iran which i suppose it is france since the beggining of the game

Fuck

I'm not Iran nor have I ever been Iran

Then who do I attack?

What have I done this time?

>Being this retarded.

bacha bazi how much?

Honestly If it was me in your position i'd just continue taking Europe.

You could help your turkish ally and attack the iranians.

we made a fucking deal whit france and you just ignore it

I'll do that.