So apparently there was this cartel member who raped and dismembered a 6 year old girl in front of her parents and then...

So apparently there was this cartel member who raped and dismembered a 6 year old girl in front of her parents and then while she was still alive tossed her into a flaming barrel. Her parents were then also killed in a similar fashion. This was all shown to a guy to let him know what would happen if he lost or stole a shipment of drugs they were making him smuggle into the US.

Why haven't we built that fucking wall yet? Seriously.. fuck MEXICO

Other urls found in this thread:

illegalaliencrimereport.com/drug-crimes/mexican-drug-lord-chopped-6-year-old-girl-to-death-with-an-axe/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652938/Mexican-cartel-leader-chopped-girl-6-jailed.html
mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Zetas-Trial-Day-7-8377013.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce
You got a link to a news article?

Just Google it. I'm on a phone here

Because the wall does fuck all? What does cartel violence in Mexico have to do with the wall? The violence is in Mexico, not here, and it isn't coming here, besides some spillage along the border. The vast majority of illegals came here legally then overstayed their visit. The violence is largely in part funded by the US war on drugs. Building a wall will do jack shit

OP:
>if he lost or stole a shipment of drugs they were making him smuggle into the US
>they
>into the US
>the US

lrn2read

Who cares about wall where is the fucking video!?

illegalaliencrimereport.com/drug-crimes/mexican-drug-lord-chopped-6-year-old-girl-to-death-with-an-axe/

Because no one is ever murdered in an unnecessarilly brutal way in the U.S

Thats awful. 6 is too young to die like that. Poor thing. I hope he gets burned alive as well.

I know. Just thinking about it makes me sick. How could anyone do that?

>The violence is in Mexico, not here
Not the least bit true. They commit horrific crimes in our country.

Better idea: Invade mexico like it's Iraq2.

Your last sentence has nothing to do with the rest of the story.
Why can't pol/tards use logic.

"Hello this is Drone"
"Bomb these sites"
"OK Jesus"
Whirrrrrrrrrr

I think there is only one way to really deal with these animals. Pic related.

fuck that. too expensive.
If we invade we'll just have more American dudes die.
Then the occupation will claim even more American lives AND cost us a bunch of money in trying to build their infrastructure, not to mention the futility of trying to impose the trappings of European civilization onto low-IQ people.

Just build the wall, don't let any come over and let them kill each other on their own dime.

>has nothing to do

>do my research for me
moron, that isn't how it works.
>i'm on a phone here
congrats, then you can open a tab, find a credible scholarly source, or you can shove your cherry picked article up your homosexual buttocks.

>illegalaliencrimereport.com/drug-crimes/mexican-drug-lord-chopped-6-year-old-girl-to-death-with-an-axe/
I’m disappointed no mention of rape in the article

The only good spic is a dead spic!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652938/Mexican-cartel-leader-chopped-girl-6-jailed.html

mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Zetas-Trial-Day-7-8377013.php

You make it sound bad, but I bet the guy never lost or stole a shipment of drugs.

>it isn't coming here
dafuq you think Vegas was nigga

>raped and dismembered a 6 year old girl

Some men live the dream...

Jesus Christ. These people are worse than niggers crossed with Nazis.

because walls don't keep anyone out. just ask the millionaire liberals with the walls around their mansions.

So the problem is the US drug policy
If drugs were legal and regulated in the US the cartel problem would dissappear
lear

made by MEme

that's kind of hot tbh

Stupid talk. Maybe we should make all illegal things legal according to you. Are you one of the people that thinks banning guns make you safe too?

>6 is too young to die like that
but it would be perfectly okay if it was someone older right? fuck off. the innocence of children doesn't exist. the girl would have just grown up to be another whore to take 100 different cocks before she turned 20
had no more right to life than i do

You think a bound 6 year old being brutally raped is hot? Seriously?

yeah, i bet it felt really good, imagine how tight it would have been

you should get laid sometime

Look out lads, Edgy Kid is in the house

How the fuck did he dismembered her without killing her?

Meanwhile in the states: A retarded cumskin kills 17 people because he is white.

well assuming he dismembered her and then threw her in the fire. you don't die instantly from being gutted

Why not just glass it, then convert the whole place into a big dump instead of rebuild it.

it's almost like you don't know a thing about the very world you are living in
what is hypergamy?

You can live for a little while with only your intestines or other digestive tract organs taken out of their normal place, i believe.

Seriously there are these kids that take their parents guns and take them to school to shoot their classmates how fucked up are they.

Seriously fuck USA they're psychopaths.

I don't think the edgy 14 year old should be the one talking about life experience here.

Tell us who hurt you user.

Canada and the United States should Invade Mexico and take over

>we make and sell drugs
>people in the US buy them and get addicted to them
>we kill and rape our own people cuz cartel problems
>the problem is the gringo they shouldnt get addicted to a sustance that makes you an addict
>pay me for my green card you racist scum
indio mexicans like you are the problem

You mean to tell me some spic gangster knew how to remove limbs while avoiding the victim to hemorrhage to death? Fuck off.

if only. i'd be all for it

>"cumskin"
>half kike
>half spic
>white

lol ok

its worth tying
how many more people would become drug addicts if they were legal?
(studies in Portugal showed no increase after they made all drug ownership legal)
Would the massive savings in Police time and resources be best used on other things?
Could the huge amounts of money being made from legal drug sales not be taxed and used for public health initiatives?

its win win from where i stand.
those that wold lose out are drug traffickers and the Prison complex

your mum when she sat on my cock
tell that bitch to lose some weight

boi, do you think they are new at this? they have even kidnapped doctors to help them keep alive victims to keep tortuirng them for as long as they want or need, they can a learn a thing or two in the process.

gotem

Maybe if we had done it 30 years ago. Now the cartels have other sources of income like prostitution and gambling.

Tourniquets are not hard.

>more ignorance than you could shake a stick at

u.s is a police country and corruption is everywhere faggot just look at your white school shooters. it's the mooslims that are more of a problem than blacks

Americans have school shootings fuck all of u dumb American niggers

holy shit, I nearly cut myself. Watch where you're going with all those edges

edge? listen to that incel, somebody cucked him

i will not rest until i see this video

Sadly when there's rape and children stuff they ironically don't film it because it gives them really low status in prison.

Im mexican American and i agree uck this mfs but there's more people re the best and the opposite. We need to put our military there and take the trash i will join.make this mfs pay

there was no rape, he just hacked her apart

settle down pocho bitch

Work on your reading comprehension.

Retarded mother fucker

We got a internet banger here.haha i spend time in mexico alot its because of hating ass bitches like u we dont do good. Fuckrn. Punk. U trash too.

O te lo digo en español pinchi puñeta.

O loqu ieres en nahuatl puto. Stfu.

>hurr durr it's somebody else's fault
Literal nigger.

Sadly this...

I wonder how the guy that did the whole thing lives with himself. You gotta off a guy, you do it because its business but to do this shit? What do you do after you dismembered a 6 year old? And for what price? How the fuck can you eat, drink or breath after doing all of this?

>So apparently there was this cartel member who raped and dismembered a 6 year old girl in front of her parents and then while she was still alive tossed her into a flaming barrel. Her parents were then also killed in a similar fashion. This was all shown to a guy to let him know what would happen if he lost or stole a shipment of drugs they were making him smuggle into the US.
This guy is a fucking STUD and we need him for President on the Democratic ticket in 2020.

So, they dismembered her and she was still alive? I have some doubts......

Cocaine is a helluva drug. ..

i could do all of it but the rape probably

Even that shit can't get you through the rest of your life after what they did.

typical pocho bitch as soon as they cross the border
>im mexican but fuck them buid a wall whaaaaa btw im american too so i can hate whaaaaa

lameme los huevos mija deja de hablar mamadas

amen !!!! AMEN !!!!! THIS MAN SPEAK THE TRUTHS !!!!! CROWN TO THIS MAN !!!!!!

>Newfags trying to be as edgy as possible cause it's Sup Forums
Gut yourself faggot

Are Latrinos more mongoloid or negroid? They're definitely not white.
From what I've seen, they're physically more mongoloid (save the gluttonous pigs in mexico), but mentally matched as a negroid.

These latrinos are reverting back to their nigger savage ways before the arrival of whites on the continent. The tiny white blood of the conquistadors has been totally diluted. The aztecs or whatever those niggers were called had human sacrifices & cannibalism was rampant at that time. So this kind of criminal butchery is not surprising.

>i had a perfect life so that means everyone else did too and can't possibly just be full of resent and hatefulness
nice privilege you got there mate

>that pic is the best of left humor
No wonder you guys are losers

When the law dosnt effect you some people turn into literal demons who commit horrid shit cause they know they can get away with it. Most people seem to be good cause they are afraid of the law, not because they are actually good people.

Dont breed

stupid fucking phone posters god fucking damn it fuck you

Dont worry. They always meet their day sooner than you think. Cartel members come and go theyre disposable they have a short life span, so yeah fuck them.

Libs want these people coming here. It's time to build the wall. If any state is against it we just take it. Time to protect the country not certain states that don't care

If you fix the problem of your own population addiction to drugs, there won't be necessary to make any further action.

the wall wouldn't keep him out dipshit. if you want him locked up for life then i agree but maybe stop being completely retarded on purpose

Less whites are involved in shootings, but the ones that are happen to be much better at it than other races.
Just like ever thing else.
What a coincidence.

it's pretty funny. you're telling me every hillary pic you laughed at was substantive?

Yeah, they should have killed it while it was in the mother's womb. At least it wouldn't have been any worse than an abortion which is pretty acceptable today.

Next we kick out the illegals here now. No more of this shit. If the courts try to stop it we the people put them on the other side of the wall.

>Just like ever thing else.

No, you kill them, and you kill those who use drugs. Jail just costs honest peoples' money, less supply, less demand win, win.