Based

Based

Can't absorb the corb

do we seriously rate wonga?

wow... wenger wins something... finally...

two winners ;^)

Corbyn is a cancer to society, an actual communist and a cult leader. Unironically off yourself if you're thinking about voting for this guy.

Corbyn is a bellend but supporting Arsenal is his one saving grace. Still voting conservative ;)

Meanwhile May is busy getting rid of police and nurses and allowing for innocent people to die.

Really makes me ponder

Corbyn = Wenger
May = Moyes

Corbyn's policies are cacca but I can't help but root for the guy

Labour taking the viral marketing route as well now?

I'd be more interested in seeing who Nick Griffin supports, a real man of the people, not this clown. Fuck off!

I don't follow bong politics, is Corbyn /ourguy/?

I have always rated the old chap

I have never voted Labour before in my life, and I detest Dianne Abbott but when the choice is between £10 per hour minimum wage, giving back funding to police and the nhs, protecting the state pension under Labour or taking away school dinners from children, forcing old people to sell their homes if they want nurse care and bringing back fox hunting under the Conservatives, it's not really a hard choice, unless you're a genuine edge lord or rich as fuck.

I voted for Conservatives in the past because of the recession as I believed less government spending was the correct decision, but we have actually borrowed more money since the conservatives took power and felt no benefit from it.

> He fell for the conservatives spend less money meme.

>"there are only 2 options!!!"

You don't live in the US, just vote LibDem, they will actually spend less.

yes

Give him a 5 year contract.

In my defense at least, the Labour party under Ed Miliband was just a Conservate Lite party, this is the first time in my lifetime as a 25 year old where the Labour party are promising tangible change to the average joe.

It doesn't actually matter who I vote for because I live in one of the only boroughs of London that has voted Conservative since the 1950's. I'm pretty sure the USA has the same voting system as us, first past the post.

No

>he doesn't rate Wagner

no but neither is May

worst party leaders heading into a general election in my lifetime at the very least

why don't brits go out and forsake this democratic element altogether? you guys have a legit, real and still functioning monarchy in the current year. you should shill for it full force and wouldn't even have to appear as a larper.

I haven't seen an Arseanal game in ages, is it true Arselel Wonga started playing with 3 CBs this season? At least he's showing he's willing to adapt.

It only started at Middlesbrough which was 10 games ago, since then Arsenal have won 9 games, losing only to Spurs at White Hart Lane. It was all a little too late though.

I don't doubt Wenger's tactical ability after the FA Cup display, but it's clear the players don't respect or fear him that much and only put the effort in when top 4 was at stake.

no need to ditch parliament, but I still don't understand why proportional representation isn't used or at least implemented some way

would rather lib dems take power than anyone, but outside of a select few constituencies every single vote for them means nothing. this isn't democratic by definition

miliband would have made more difference than corbyn without wrecking shit

lib dems tax and benefits changes benefit the bottom 60% of society more than labour do just so you know, corbyn is shit labour in their current form are shit and may is shit

>would rather lib dems take power than anyone

You know the worst part is that if I vote it's cancelled out by some mong like you who doesn't understand politics at all. Tim Farron couldn't lead a seagull to the coast let alone a country anywhere that isn't down.
I'm not even joking, I fucking hate you spastics.

Why would the main parties voluntarily give away their power? FPTP has advantages too that it provides a stable government, having coalitions of 4-5 parties in government means it could all come tumbling down over one disagreement and potentially we'd be having elections every 6 months.

Voting for the Lib Dems just splits the left wing vote though and makes it easier for the Conservatives to steam roll the election.

LDs manifesto is the best out of the main 3, and farron as mediocre as he is is no worse than may or corbyn

depends on the seat you're in, but i'm pretty neutral on tories vs labour as corbyn's corporation tax rise and nationalisation projects would be a disaster

is this they guy that wants to give up on having nukes?
why hasn't he been shot? he's a threat for national security, a fucking traitor
a destabilizer from the USSR

sort of, but the labour manifesto says it will keep trident (nukes)

may and corbyn are both as disgusting as each other. one is unelected and fell out with her cabinet within a fortnight, the other is a pathological liar with grand delusions of reviving industries that could only ever work if subsidised and supported by the very trading and investement union he (now, didn't take long to see his true colours eh?) opposes

keep reading headline PR guff and thinking everybody else is ignorant if you want to though, no skin off my back. there's millions of other total fools doing the same thing so why does it matter anway

Turn ukip into a libertarian party

will he give back gibraltar and maldivas?

I think he's personally argued in favour of some sort of joint rule or something quite some time ago, idk. But he would need majority support of the house of commons for it and no way that would happen.