One of my best mates little sisters has just sent this ‘by mistake’

one of my best mates little sisters has just sent this ‘by mistake’

da fuk do I do?

genuine mistake or what??

Do him in the butt

Put your phone on charge

Send back "hot, I wouldn't mind more" and see where it goes

Well you're on here, so im guessing mistake. She wouldn't send nudes to a faggot on purpose

Say "Mmmm, I wanna bend you over and spank that naughty ass"

'Nothing in that picture to be embarrassed about'

Just reply saying "well you can send more if you want" and if she says no then say it was a joke, if she says yes and sends more then you're fucking golden. Simple.

She's not making a move and if it's your best mate's sister, just tell her. "It's all good, nothing embarrassing there" but don't take it further unless your mate is fine with you flirting and won't be at your flat in a few minutes.

She wants to fuck. Time to decide if your friendship is more important then that puss. I recommend you jerk off before you make the decision.

i like this one, do this one op

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh wow, xx

Also why do you have your best mates sisters phone number?

unless u get more it's a genuine mistake.
try to hit tho girls are weird

Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Type that. Feel free to send more happy accidents. I'm bored and alone at the moment.

She'll send more

Send back "You have a very weird body" and never message her again

I’m thinking genuine mistake...

I’ve known him all my life and known her obviously all her life. Have given her and her mates rides places before. Do you not have your best friends siblings contact details? Hmm

leave it at "i wont you can trust me" and then your chances of getting anything else in the future triples

xx

I call bs, seems something a teen girl would not say

If it was an accident, then she's sending it to someone probably more attractive than you anyway, so suck his dick after he fucks her so you can taste her twat.
And, you know, you get to enjoy some lovely cock too.

Send more or i tell everyone

Say this

This.

Just say, my eyes only. You have my word.

ask if she has any nudes of her brother to send you, then she won't think of you as a threat

ask how tight she is

Think I fucked it up.

Yes
No

Should prolly escalate slower, no?

THIS ONE RIGHT HERE THIS GUY IS THE GUY

Haha xx

na you good

>print
>jizz on it
>send back

send her diccy piccies and say that you're even

Dude, there was nothing there for you to fuck up in the first place

The Karl Pilkington method

+1

this is the only real reply needed

Virgin detected.

Clearly you've never had nudes sent to you. This is clearly sent on purpose. When she knows she can trust you....it's jackpot city.

Has she thrown me a lifeline or just being polite? Fuckkkk

Say" Don't be sorry, I was actually having a shitty day, this made it much better." And you you'll get a conversation from it.

might be throwing you a lifeline

lol this is fake as fuck. How lonely are you?

noooohoho lifeline time shit. get back in their bud

Dropping in to say even if this wasn't fake. You're a dumb nigger. So many decent suggestions how to proceed up above. At least try to make it seem genuine than straight up bait a thread.

With that, I'm out. kys nigger.

Its like you can see me, amazing

Try this
"you are Hot btw, i wont mind receiving more pics by mistake ;)"

Rolling

actually, maybe you're in there.

You're in. Send weiner picture

Ya don't have to xx after every post

anyway, its pretty unlikely that you'd accidently get sent something, maybe she just said that to avoid the awkwardness

could be throwin' the ol' line idk

The fuck is with the xx OP? Makes me think your a 12yo scene boy

Smart. Play the long game OP. Randomly message her again one night. If ahe doesn't message you first. Bitches like to play the game. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

lol thats terrible

She hasn't sent any kisses, he shouldn't either

Nothing to be sorry about...brightened up my day. lol

Well you sort of text like a dummy but nah, you didn't do anything wrong, there was nothing you could've done. It seems like a genuine mistake

what the fuck is "Xx" after every text? are you a faggot or what?

Just say jokingly "Haha well this surely woke me up, I wouldn't mind getting pictures like these sent by mistake more often."

I know it seems ridiculous to say this after almost sending you a nude, but this bitch is coy.

But lets think here, fellers. You just get done "accidentally" sending your brothers best friend a nude. If it was truly an accident, every part of me would want to not chat any longer for the night out of being mortified.

I say it's a lifeline. Push on. Then push in.

how is that even relevant to what i said

fuck man stop using that xx shit is so cringey

say whatever you've been up to obvs and ask if you can go for drinks or some shit

I could massage your feet ;)

Send this

keep posting, this is good

You're lying or she's lying.
Either way, saged and abandoned.

do it OP

DUDE. She sent that shit on purpose 100%. She's initiating conversation after the fact. Let her lead. It will keep going to fantastic places.

too direct
>don't do this

No that's the literal most beta cuck thing you could send, and you're a faggot for suggesting it.

She clearly wants to talk to you. Play the long game and be chill...don't fuck up a good thing.

That is one hell of a nice mistake.

Assuming this isn't bullshit
You have each other's numbers in your phones. Just fuck her already, she's hot and ready to go.

"Masturbating furiously to pics hot girls accidentally sent to me. how about yourself?"

It was agreement with you

Give us her number

unless you mean massaging them with his penis then no.

Well, make a better reply

Bang her, don't get her preggo and ask questions l8r

kek, but no

"You have such cute feet though, they can't be that bad, send a pic of them? Maybe you need a foot massage"

this is all bullshit and made up

kek. do it OP

> I'm good at keeping secrets
> haha xx
> posts it on the internet 10 seconds later

this is the only rational way to go.

This. What are you, a fucking soyboy?

hey bby. what time milk truck arrive?

Ok. I ditched the kisses. Really unsure how this is gonna go. Also feel kinda guilty.

"Thinking very improper thoughts now." See where that takes it.

this is fake and gay

HAHAHAHA ROFL

"well horny now since you sent that pic lol"

how does nobody see how fake this is. I'm 19, I know how younger girls text, this is not it

Haha xx

wew lad gg

Bless ya haha

No, I don't. I don't give rides to my mate's kid sister unless he's with her, so he's the one calling.

She's hot, she's testing the waters to see if you're interested. If you are, then play it slow and let her approach you.