When you fucked your 1000th model
Earned your 501st million
Became the most famous kid on earth
Done all the drugs under gods heaven

At one point, after all that
You ask yourself

"Was it worth it?"

when you got everything

no dreams of a better life to aspire to, nothing to work towards, loads of free time

just got extra time to focus on the futility of life

>all these money and I'm still a manlet

Why do you fucking think? The same reason anyone rational is sad look who we just elected

I wonder what the kid would look like if he knocked up Miley Cyrus.

Also he's sad because Selena got lupus and dumped him. I really don't know why they were so obsessed with each other.

Are you from /r9k/?
If you are a depressive idiot you naturally can't be happy cause you don't appreciate the good things. Personally if I had money I just do what I want. No time to feel bad about "oh I have everything life is so pointless :(("

he hates his fans

>tfw happy partying all the time with your friends
>peeing in buckets

>forced to change to save career
>can't do that shit no more

>tells his fans to shut up in concerts
>cancels his 5000 dollar meet and greets because they are so ugly
>Selena Gomez talks shit to you because you post the newest model you're fucking

lol she goes to rehab because she can't stand him fucking models

I imagine because he's a multi-millionare and not only does prime 16 year old snatch still want to fuck him but even milfs and everything inbetween.

Maybe I sound like a idiot but imagine being a man and not ever "wanting" ever again..I don't think our brains are wired to be fully sated in life ever

>feet' inches"

fuck off American

>thinking about taking Jew cock in my ass n stuff

Because America would rather have Donald Trump than him

they took each other's virginity. i still remember my first time and so does my ex and we're still good friends up till now

i miss her though ;_;

You mean SHE took HIS virginity. She preyed on him while he was just a boy. Then he got too masculine for her. Now she preys on little girls.

>my feet hurt
>it's so boring being this loved and rich
>why are these 10/10 girls always trying to fuck me it is so tiring having to deal with all of them
>I wish I wasn't living one of the luckiest timelines on the planet I just want to be left alone so I can go post on Sup Forums

Sounds like torture. Hang in there, Justin.

If he's sad at all and we're not just projecting sadness on him, it'd probably be because of a lack of intimate relationships. Everything else he obviously has, but only he knows how intimate his relationships are.

Or he just needs to take a shit. Either one.

I'm 5'8'' and my life's pretty great.

y is she so sad
;_;

Tranny AIDS he knows he has to face God with. Honestly hope the dude does something worthwhile and beneficial with his money. He could be an actual great role model if he tried

he has to go back

probably was to be truthful

>big

is Bieber the new JUST

Fraser seems happy lately, needs to be the birth of the JUST-in Bieber