Femanon here. All right y'all...

Femanon here. All right y'all, I want to know the best pick up lines you've heard or have seen that would make up consider messaging back or going on a date with a female. Thank you.

"Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"

ay bby, u want sum fuk

"whens the last time you had a handjob"

>You're a smart woman and that means a lot.

This has worked for the few women that I actually have been attracted to and have had decent relationships with.

"I have a lot of money and no one to spend it on."

TITS, ASS, PUSSY OR GTFO

THIS AIN'T /R9K/ BITCH!

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

I say corny shit like:
"Damn its like your glowing."
"You have the prettiest smile I've ever seen."
"You're hair is so long/curly/whatever."

But that goofy shit works because I know they like me back. If I don't know they like me back I don't even try.

This should be patented

"If I said you have a sexy body, would you hold it against me?"

Just ask them about their stupid hobbies or their shitty interests or their ridiculous goals. Pretend to be interested until you are in the scissor

hard to keep up the lie for very long tho

this is literally the banana meme of pickup line jokes, it's that bad and overused as if nobody has ever heard it before.

"fancy a fuck?"

Probably stupid but it's the one pick up line I thought of that would at least break the ice in an interesting manner:

Approach the woman, get her attention, and then use the corniest, most cliche' pick up line I can think of at the time. Wait a beat or two, just long enough for how bad the line is to register, then sort of do a little double take and put on an apologetic expression and explain I thought she was one of the judges in the worst pickup line contest.

Never tried it, but always thought it'd be half-way decent.

>This is a dude who is asking for pick up lines because he is too beta to come up with his own.

I've got soda and egg salad at my place. Want to bang?

Excuse me miss u dropped something,.....your standards! Hi I'm user.

Is it safe?

walked up to a girl, and asked her if she ever saw a fat penguin. She was like wtf? I dont even?
I told her i just needed an ice breaker.

jesus, learn the rules.

Fucking newfags in here. Follow the rules.

wanna find out how much we don't have in common?

Kek