How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Give me a job with enough money to support a family and I'll man-up.

They're too far gone, the question is how to we erase them in order to start over?

Which faggot will fuck the girl

Bullets cost 20¢ apiece.
That's how you fix millennials.

Fire

tbh

tbdesu

How old are you OP?

TBH

Itt: melliannials

me

Mass genocide is how you fix this fucking shithole earth

Hopefully school shootings will get rid of most of them

The draft

>give you a job
>i don wanna work qq
>lif hard k
>what is working hard for something
>all i do is getting spoiled by mummi
I fucking hate it that I am in the same generation.

A draft when we ultimately go to war with China

That will toughen them up, the ones that survive at least

they're not millennial anymore. generally millennial are thought to be mid 80's-95. anything after is post millennial AKA doesn't have a label. those are these kids pictured. btw stfu. every prior generation feels the one after it is worse, and i'm sick of hearing it

Bully white boys more and hope for some more school shootings

I work with a bunch of stupid millennial faggots. Jesus Christ they're stupid. They can't do basic math. They can't communicate for shit. They all want $60k a year to do nothing. FML.

fpbp

Jesus Christ
If they're in high school now, they're not millennials.

most of them will fall prey to social darwinism and kill themselves. what else do you want?

Shoot up a school.

cyanide in the school lunches

Millenials are between 18-25, so unless they’re retarded, good luck with that

you're pretty cringy, user.

it's going to be hard to gather them all up, but once we get them the doctors can take care of the neauterings quite easily. The hard part would be to organize all this from your moms basement you gigantic cuck

You must learn their language before you can fix them.

I think I'll go with Pews age gap, born between 82-95, that way I'm still in Generation Z

shooting their schools

223 Remington FMJ

>Millennials

there were always retarded teenagers no matter the age, no matter the time.

you're retarded for thinking an entire generation's stupid, and for thinking it's different from how its always been.

betcha when u were young u were cringey as fuck.

You have to let them know they're behavior is unacceptable.
Kicking their asses is a good start

That's most likely gen z. How about you fix you retardation first

Evidently the AR-15

we are too far gone, just please don't make the same mistakes raising the next generation. be more careful

>Hating someone for being associated with you =/= born in the wrong generation

They're cringey but you're a retard.

This. OP is so retarded, he can't even identify the right generation.

Well I mean Millennials are going to be raising the generation after mine, so they're pretty fucked

millenials are like 18-35 now user, you're thinking of gen Z

this looks mid 2000s

Rid ourselves of the nuke so we can have a good ol' fashion conventional conflict and then draft them up. Maybe military conscription too...maybe 2 years once they hit 18.

That's just terrible. Poor kids.

Nah, bronies. Mid 2010s.

How about you earn a job that can give you enough money to support a family. That's how that works user

>girl

which one IS the girl?

Me when she turns 18 and has to become a sugar baby to support herself.

who kills a kid with a chainsaw! come on!

Defensive wounds

Zyklon B

If they are still in school now, they're not millennial. Basically all of the millennials should be in the workforce already. The generation in college right now is the Gen Z fuckers.

Perhaps we could offer them camps where they could go play Pokemon Go and change genders at will.

Once we gather them in one spot, napalm could be effective.

The funny thing is, you Gen Z fuckers are the problem that us millennial get blamed for.

Lmfao

The boys are okay, it's the girls that are the problem. Do an anti-empowerment campaign to try and convince young women to be weak, cute, and submissive. Do an anti-individualism campaign so nobody wants to get tattoos or weird piercings and acting out or trying to be unique gets you bullied. You know, the nail that sticks out gets hammered down and all that. Tell all of them, but especially the girls, that you need to act normal and sane or else no one will love you.

I’ll fix that one on the left real good girl or not

Modern feminism is far from normal or sane.

Millenials are born from 1980-1999(Generation Y). Centenials are born post 2000(Generation Z).

And no one loves modern feminists Unless they shed their hatred of men they, as well as the bottom percent men they belong with, will die alone and unloved. No room for love if you only feel anger and hate. That kind of applies to men too, but only because the girls choose to be that way. This is the path the feminists chose.

Sauce

Ugly custody battle

demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years for Gen-Z

/r/ links

Millennial is the generation born between 1979-2000. A generation is generally a 20 year time span.

Give them all the advantages we had when we were their age (Or early forced retirement). Millenials really got fucked over.

One word. GAS

lol get laid, virgin

dubs of truth

Take the internet away for a month and during that month you force feed them pussy and drugs so they can actually experience what a fun childhood is like. That could do it

>FMJ
use hollowpoints, pleb.

>being this retarded you can't accurately describe a generation.
Go put your feet up on the futon and go back to sleep in front of your comfy fire and worry less about the world that you clearly act pseudo intellectual about.

If this is bait, damn that's the best, most nutritious, flavorsome bait I ever tasted YUMMY user keep serving high quality dishes of bait out because people will eat this right up.

Have a (You) for the extra mile you went to deliver weapons grade autism.

do you think 20-30 year olds hang out in schools? the kids are gen z.

Gas em all

Kill everyone 65 and over.

Tastier tide pod flavors like Avacado Açaí IPA.

FUCKIN ROFL
and checked dubs

>borrowed into the future to finance ez af life
>piss away economy left by boomers
>won't retire/die
Hurr millennials amirite

hire more shooters

Tough guys don't look at explosions

Have you tried earning that job?

Gen Z =/= Millennials

OP confirmed retarded.

Aside from that, Gen Z is pretty fucked.

Nerve gas

Millennials are old and dispirited as everyone else at this point. People are bullying Generation Z now.

Get your own job you lazy fuck. Nobody ever GAVE me a job

Internet connects social outcasts to come together and embrace their degeneracy. It also makes it easier for people to stay attached to whatever they like when they were kids so they never grow up.

b-but kids dese days!

Hard reset

I think President Trump really summed up the issue with kids these days in this thoughtful quote!
“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”
-President Trump, oh wait no it was socrates, lol I guess people just complain about the younger generation

I thought that was lipstick from the thumbnail.

>they

Foreigners bitch about guns everytime we do that. Even though they dont live here they still wanna bitch about it