Two in the pinky

>Two in the pinky
>One in the stinky

Trips says we do it... with pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/marissaevexo/images/1
grilimages.com/Adult-images/7333482/Amateur-Teen-Whore-Marissa-Elman-Exposed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we're projecting current issues a bit hard onto them. For instance, another stereotype during that era was destroying monuments: the imagery of King Kong includes not only picking up Fay Wray, but climbing up the Sears Tower with her. That's not an isolated event, and we're not sitting around saying things like "large buildings were obviously allegories for land ownership, and national monuments were allegories for seats of government. Earth vs. the Flying Saucers is clearly a metaphor for a foreigner being elected president."

I'd argue that landmarks and women are playing the same role in the stereotypical pulp-era piece: recognizable representatives of the protected center of local human culture. The tension is not intended to be "OH NO IT'S THAT GUY WHO LIVES IN THE SLUMS AND/OR FOREIGNERS" but "OH NO A BIG MONSTER IS ATTACKING THESE THINGS WHICH WE ALWAYS HAVE IMAGINED AS SAFE WITHIN THE METAPHORICAL HEART OF OUR COUNTRY/WORLD". I believe this because I can't think of many works off the top of my head in which the monster/alien/robot is played anything other than completely straight. There are certainly pieces where the author is trying to make social commentary and is, say, using the Voltuscians as a metaphor for African natives, but these appear to be exceptional.

In War of the Worlds, for example, which people always bring up as having Muslim imagery, there's nothing especially Muslim about the aliens except that imagery. The threat from the aliens isn't that they'll impose Sharia Law, or that they'll capture Jerusalem, or that they're specifically targetting churches, etc. It's that they're going to stomp all over the world and kill every-one. The foreign imagery is there just to add exotic flavor for an audience that didn't have access to the In-ternet and considered travel a luxury. I think that exotic flavor is far more common than social metaphor here.

Does she have new stuff?

Roll

Her vsco is still up. Don’t remember the username but she’s in college now was at PSU last I checked

want

roll

No one wants to see your saggy ass titties stop spamming this shit you used up twat

Roooolllll

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

rolllllll

Don't do it. Instead missionary position, no condoms, no pulling out.

Found it happy fappin lads:
vsco.co/marissaevexo/images/1

No thanks

Trips!

This guy gets it

Oh look, another vain Instagram ho.
Nothing to see here.

Let’s try again

Hey man I'm not the chick lol, she's doing a thing where if you put up an ad for her you get a pic. I'm sorry.

rollin

Agree. Can tell she'll definitely take his load raw dogging it. Just look at that nose ring.

Lol you must be new. Only oldfags remember the princess of arby’s. Would still have creampied her

trayvon martin lookin ass

Those flaps need mayo.

He’s white...

Would eat it like a sundae

all day!

R o l l

Trips?

woooow.

Haven’t seen them in years. Anybody got the Arby’s gallery?

4indide hey

Roll

ROLL

Ok

post tis so we know you're not trolling
also roll

Roll

rr

TRIPS

Trips bitch

WINNAR

AYYYYY

winrar

LOL fucked

Omfg she already has nudes on the internet stop being newfags

god damn that's some fetal alcohol syndrome if i ever saw it.

fucking newfags

Dump em all og

Traps don't have vagoos. I can see the blonde's adam's apple.

Ok sauce?

Her name is TYTF

Jesus. Turn off the monitor, and go get some sunlight in your life.

damn i was wondering why she looked hot

grilimages.com/Adult-images/7333482/Amateur-Teen-Whore-Marissa-Elman-Exposed

I now understand the term 'meathole'.

Drink it in MAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN