Sup Forumstards, can you play any instruments?

Sup Forumstards, can you play any instruments?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/and-you-say
youtube.com/watch?v=u47ZQImih7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been playing guitar for 2 years. AMA

Play a bunch of instruments but guitar is my best one. Been playing for around 23 years.

been playing contrabass for 17 years

Guitar, piano, violin and drums.
I've dabbled with bass

it's debatable if i can play.
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper/and-you-say

similar here, piano, violin, mandolin, bass, drums, but mainly guitar

Skin flute count?

I was classically trained in piano for 6 years, have played the double bass for 8 years, and currently play professional level music in a full symphony orchestra. I'm teaching myself how to play guitar currently, and am exploring dabbling in banjo

Yep.
Bowed strings
Plucked strings
Classical voice (Tenor and Alto)

if it causes a sound to be produced, sure

yes I play guitar

I hear Mozart's Cousin played his very well, so I think it counts

Drums, Guitar, Bass and piano

damn, i guess the answer is no :/

Guitar and drums. Would love to learn the theremin

Jazz guitar fag reporting in.

Guitar, piano and tin whistle

Saxophone and piano. Really wanna learn violin tho

piano and trumpet

i spank my ass as a pair of bongos does that count?

No one cares, what would we even ask?

leave him alone bruhbruh it's like his first accomplishment in life and he's proud of it, he wants other people to acknowledge him

i play oscilator

wanna play with this dick?

no, but thanks for the offer

Do it man. Just make sure you don't pay under $350 for the first one, beginner ones are unplayable and make people think it's harder than it is

I can play the guitar

Anything, idiot that’s what AMA means
I’m just bored

No but your mom plays that skin flute I got her.

Percussionist for 7 years I think

Plastic guitar

you wouldn't be bored riding this dick, gotem

Synths/piano
those are part of my collection

That’s a whole other human being, with a lifetime of experiences and knowledge. What wouldn’t you ask?

nice. hows 303? i had an mc909 at one point. kind of miss it. currently rocking an ms20, minibrute, poly 800, ms2000, cs15D, volca bass, volca sample, microgranny,mfb522, and a few other toys.

Percussion

get a room homo, stop bouncing on his dick

my dad taught me

303 is good for acid/trance kinda hard to program but it works well.
i have those shown in pic plus a yamaha dx27, m audio keystation, yamaha dsr500, a PSR 223, a korg nano key, and a behringer UMC204HD audio interface with ableton live. I connect 2 or 3 synths via midi and put all kind of arpeggiators with ableton and control them with the m.audio or the nano key, then proc the audio with the same interface and add effects. I do it mostly for fun, nothing pro, just experimental stuff

been playing guitar for 20 youre still in the "i might give up" zone, the obsession has not begun for you yet, if you have the disease you will eventually blow off gfs so you can practice, you will take shitty jobs so you have more time to play gigs and practice, all your money will go to top of the line gear while you are eating bare minimum to survive, then after years of this, you will transcend the instrument, you will realize the instrument doesn't matter, you have 12 notes like every other musician, can you arrange them in a way to move another human being to emotion, can you inspire action? this is the final truth of musicality.

cool. i've been just jamming with myself the last few years. i got a beatstep pro and its just fun to mess with all the gear, just using my comp to record.

got a soundcloud? or bandcamp?

Nope. I will make something soon. I love the yamaha DJX II that thing is a moving party, you just plug it in the speakers and you have a trance/techno machine, i remember i took it with me to a friend's party and played for like 8 hours.

you have a djx2? is that the turntable one or the keys version? that shit was rediculously stupid but brilliant :D sounds awesome

I have the keys version, traded it with a friend for a Peavey patriot i got for like $50bucks
youtube.com/watch?v=u47ZQImih7Q
It is by far my favourite keyboard to play. No messy stuff, you just get on it and start making shit and it is guaranteed to rock the party. Also if you know a little about music theory you can get all the juice from it with the voices keyboard and the effects. Also it has a lot of good leads and pads