Hungry af. no food in the house. anyone wanna send me $30 so that i can get a pizza?

Hungry af. no food in the house. anyone wanna send me $30 so that i can get a pizza?

You want how much for a pizza?

$22 on uber eats

A large single topping pizza is $10.00.
The fuck you need 30 bucks for?

No because you don't need $30 for a pizza. You can get $10 for a small pizza you greedy fuck

Put your adresse so I can order for you Sup Forums. Is cheese pizza fine or do you want something like salami in it?

im in singapore its expensive af over here

No it's not. You can get a pizza for 10 SGD. So go fuck yourself.

Download the Honey extension for chrome and save up to 90%!

how? where?

Pizza hut.

>spending $30 on something you can make yourself for like under $5.

Not after you posed that hipster hands sticker pack. You should have known that would prevent a crisp $30.

pizza does not do $10 pizza

>broke
>starving
>wants to spend $30 on a meal and a half
>doesn't plan on buying 90 packets of ramen

This is why you're fucking broke and hungry,

Get a job, faggot.

Also there are loads of places were you can eat for cheap in Singapore. Google it and you will see this guy is full of shit. Probably just a kid who wants to buy a game or something.

Or you could use the money to buy something super cheap like rice or ramen that will last you a while you fucking idiot kill yourself.

Yes they do don't lie. ://www.pizzahut.com.sg/pizza/classic#subindex

guess for what...

OP how to send money secretly so you wont hack my paypal?

yall some assholes dude just want some pizza jesus christ

>butthurt OP

post an address and I guarantee you'll receive at least one pizza related item, but you'll receive a lot of other weird shit as well.

I wouldn't send money though. I'd rather not let you into my life 2bh.

Sure user just sent $35 to your PayPal so you can tip the guy too

Enjoy

the condo name is called the palette. street name Pasir ris grove

>jesus crust

not op just sayin he asked for pizza not to shit in ur goddamn mouth, yall get bent out of shape by everything

kek

WEll i fucking asked how to give him some goddam money and he never responded so fuck his bitch ass outta the world hope he gets raped by a pizza or some shit idk goodnight faggots

kys

paypal man...

fair enough

gimme your paypal i dont care if youre OP or not im sending you some fucking money.

Puts address for pizza.

Wakes up at 3am with a brand new o-ring size.

OP here. jeez you guys are ruthless. anywho im willing to post a time stamped pic of anything for some cash. im effectively whoring myself out to you guys

NOT op dont have paypal but i have myspace, could u send me a pizza through myspace?

opens cd tray and crams pizza slice in there

sure idk how that will work but i will do it
HOLY FUCK OP GIVE ME YOUR GODDAM PAYPAL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY.

[email protected]

i dont have myspace its gay

kek ur dumb

fake

not as dumb as me : )

Give money, get trips

im invested now, OP did u get pizza? if not do u plan on getting some later?

If you're out of cash. Why ask for a pizza and survive for the day, when 30 bucks can keep you going for over a week?

It's that kind of thinking that has put you in this situation. So no, giving a shortsighted idiot like you money isn't really on my priority list.