Guys, I'm fucking sick of this...

Guys, I'm fucking sick of this. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a fucking cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker fucking hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me.

Why aren't you on /r9k/ then

>inb4 I'm spongebob

I feel you

learn how to make meth

join the military

I think its about time to neck yourself bud
also nice dubs

yep

you got a job. save money make a plan to leave.

check em
End it all OP

>almost 20
>deserves a better job

Great. Doing what? CEO of Chase? Maybe a particle physicist? What would job are you qualified for just out of high school?

Move to a larger town or a city.

Don't worry about any one women, trust me half the planet is women you'll find a good one if you're a half decent person.

Fuck off you old cunt.

Get yr learners permit and learn how to drive. Its not that hard. Ditch yr friend zone. Save yr money, and look for a better job. Go to school, yr 20 for god sakes. Get some exercise and eat decent. Consider moving to a city where u wont need a car.

Small towns are fucking terrible in nearly every regard.

Just a bunch of bored alchoholics in a small town AND NOTHING ELSE.

No, i'm serious. You're bitching about how you can't get a job. What are you bringing to the table? What skills do you have that puts you in a position to do something other than a cook?

hey dude. everyone i know is in the same boat. i have a BSc in math, got coop experience, TA'd my final year and volunteered for outreach program promoting STEM. i was to go to grad school but i cant afford it with rent, bills and food in my city.

im 28 and the only job i could get is manual labor paying barely above minimum wage.

I'm not op you useless faggot.
You weren't born 70 years old you glue sniffing hippy so sympathize a little.

Damn nigguh, take some pride in what you do. Even if it just flipping burgers it's still more than alot of people in the world have, not everyone is going to be a star most of us will have a shitty job; but if you take some pride in what you do and if you stick to it you can achieve something that you have on this Earth.
I bet your burgers taste like shit anyway

LEAVE THAT SMALL TOWN IT'LL BE THE SMARTEST THING YOU EVER DID!

Would never have caught on to this had Not pointed it out. Good work op

Get better at your job. Stop being a lazy worm pussy. Buy a leather jacket, and a motorcycle.

join the military

oldfag (43) here.

I graduated HS, but had no desire to see a day of college. It didn't seem like a good fit for me. So out of school I moved to Chicago, worked as a waiter, also scored a job doing trade checking for a friend of my brother in laws when they did paper trades. But I always knew computers ever since I was a kid. I poked around at systems that didn't belong to me. Taught myself unix, VMS, a bunch of other Operating systems. Read everything I could get my hands on. Got really got at breaking into shit. In 1994 a bunch of friends put together our money and as kids we opened up one of the first internet providers in chicago. We did consulting on the side to shore up the money, but I found that people needed security because people like me were breaking into shit. I offered the services for free at first in exchange for a reference or two, then charged a little, then more and more.

Long story short, by the time I was 25 i was making 80k a year. 2 years after that 110k. It kept going up and up to my current salary of 170k with options to a fortune 500 company and i'm set for life. And not a day of formal education.

So the moral of the story is that you're a pot smoking retard who spends his days popping zits and playing video games. You'll never amount to anything, and you should be glad for whatever menial job you get because it's basically charity when it comes to you. You'll never succeed and you'll always be alone. I'd say you could do what I do, but I was 50 times smarter than you were and starting my own stuff up and establishing myself as an industry leader at 20.

So anyways, keep your chin up. It doesn't get better, but I'll always occasionally need someone to make me a quarter pounder when I'm in a hurry.

you beat OP to it

Not op here
But bruh
There was more potential for that shit back then than it is now

After being on this site for awhile I've learned that life is shitty for a lot of people. Just make the best of it and move on.

Thread should have ended here

CRST

I know right? I completely lucked out. Just born at the right time.

I mean, generally yeah you could teach yourself IT, not many in IT actually have a real reverence for education. You could start up your own github repository and put your stuff up on there and use that as a portfolio. But you'd have to teach yourself python/C++/C#/etc, instead of getting stoned constantly, watching anime and fucking around on instagram all day. And when it comes to that, a lifetime of participation trophies and and your mom demanding you little shits get to have a part in everything has taught you that you deserve to have a great job even though you have done nothing to deserve it, like OP does.

So now you're growing up and you're getting a cold glass of water in the puss. I mean, most millennials, they thought college meant a great job out of school, as most graduates did even in gen x. The majority of my friends had to take shit jobs until they were in their late 20's. But we were prepared for that because we didn't have shit parents that demanded cody get 2 rides on the pony because they were louder and pushier than the other parents.

Anyways, it's not about the opportunities, or the luck of the draw or even your skills or experience. It's about me getting to gloat about my early successes as a kid to a bunch of dopes 20 years younger than me who now have to suck up a bunch of shit. I was super successful, and I still am. The trade off is that you're all probably better looking and in better physical shape than I am, and you get to fuck girls who would land me in jail or at least get me concerned looks from my friends.So enjoy fucking hot girls while me and my generation fuck you financially. We're gonna make top bank and leave you little shits with nothing.

It SpongeBob you neet

You're still too young to post here

neets are kids right? i'm old. so i don't know the spongebob thing. My sister does because her 7 year old watches it.

You watch shit that 7 year olds watch. You're like faulknerian idiot manchildren.