Any other femanons or gay anons want to be with a guy who abuses them? I don't mean BDSM...

Any other femanons or gay anons want to be with a guy who abuses them? I don't mean BDSM, I mean like a guy who constantly puts you down, hurts you, fucks with your self esteem, isolates you, etc. Though I guess that may fall under BDSM, idk.

Post tits with timestamp.

here ya go

That's all you're good for anyway.

Damn

Whores showing tits on Sup Forums are a dime a dozen, you'll have to do better than that.

Keep talking to me like that and I might, lol.

How the realization that even if you met a nice, great, handsome, wealthy man with a huge penis who treated you like a queen you would eventually fuck around on him and be exiled because you not being treated like dirt is foreign to you and you would be compelled to fuck the relationship up no matter how good it is?

You know it's true. You're a worthless slut, and the only reason anyone even gives you the time of day is because you have tits. You should be grateful with any guy who would put up with you.

I've always wondered, you are probably qualified to answer: exactly how many dicks does it take to fill the void left by your daddy issues?

Don't think I'd fuck around on him, but I'd definitely fuck up the relationship somehow. You're not wrong though, in a weird way being treated like shit feels comfortable and safe because it's what I know.

I'll tell you once I reach that number

Legitimately got me going

People are only paying attention to you in this thread because they want to see you naked. So why don't you be a good little girl, do what you were made for, spread those legs, and show us why we should keep paying attention?

All that does is prove how much of a whore you are, which is the only reason anyone would ever bother with you. You're not even a person, you're just a piece of meat to be used and thrown away, and you know you deserve it.

Come on you worthless bitch, get naked. Right now. Show us what little you've got.

I would love to be with a chick like that, but only if she is crazy to an extent.

Eh, I got my existence acknowledged, my need for attention has been sated for today. Dang though, didn't know I was into being called a "good little girl", thanks for that.

Nobody cares if you're sated. Do the only thing you're good at, be a slut and show us your cunt

right in the feels

I don't see any pictures. Get on it you bitch. Before we all abandon your sad excuse for a thread and you go back to being alone

What are you waiting for bitch?

I'm good with that

DUDE I'M NOT THE GIRL FDIHSGASDIGDJGJSG
calm tf down

Waiting for someone to kill me (please)

Lmao, yeah, that wasn't me

Which is more degrading. Fucking a nigger? Or fucking a dog?

It doesnt matter what you're "good with" now be a good little slut and do what we asked

A dog

Nah, but I appreciate the words

I'm an asshole and I'm pretty mean to my girl and I threaten her sometimes with leaving and tell her how worthless she is yet she always comes back to me telling me she'll love me even if I don't love her. She says she just can't get mad at me. I think it makes sense though, she said her dad neglected her growing up and she sees me like a dad figure.

Lies

You seem like a really nice, wholesome person, OP

Similar situation for me, my dad used to be pretty abusive towards me before he passed away. I was young I missed having a strong male figure for a lot of my life, so now I such for it in a replacement "daddy".

nah, I'd rather have a guy who protec than one who attac

I can't tell if you're genuinely saying that or saying it because you know I prefer to be abused, lol.

Well he'd (in my fantasy) protec me from other guys, he'd be the only one allowed to attac

i like when my boyfriend hits me hard
i don't think he's actually abusive tho, he just won't let me talk to other people and i like it
i have no friends and he is the only one for me

Checked
How does he hit you?

Jealousss

well, to each their own, I guess

everywhere but exclusively butt and face

Think of it as orgasm denial for freaky femanons. Btw, you do have really attractive breasts, and posting them on Sup Forums doesn't make you a slut, it makes you a strong, empowered woman exploring her sexuality!

I said how. Not where. Fuck you’re dumb. No wonder he hits you.

oh how
i read where lol
he slaps me and it feels good

Eh, they're small, tank top just pushes them up/shapes them. I'm totally a slut, thanks tho.

not my native language and i'm sleepy af

What do mommy issues do to women I wonder

How hard?

hard enough to leave me bruises

What’s your excuse when your friends see the bruise?

i don't have any

You don’t get to show off your black eye to anyone?

How the fuck can you be hit everywhere, but exclusively on your butt and face? Does exclusive mean something else for others?

reading about that stuff makes me jealous cuz its really hot but i doubt its fun irl

Will you do it in uniform? You could absolutely break my mind that way

nope
mostly is the right word i guess

Damn, a guy in a uniform doing that would be hot.

Of

That’s too bad. You should show off your abuse. What’s the worst you’ve been beat?

a woman doing this to me sounds fun too, but i dont have mommy issues so that would probs be uncomfy

It would. And i'm not joking about absolutely shattering my mind. I could be rebuilt into anything with extremely minimal resistance.

there was one time i had to sit on ice for a day lol

A block of ice?

lots of cubes in a bag

What did that do to your cunt?

I see thanks. Why have a picture of someone fantasizing about Artorias? He was the sort of fellow how inspired such devotion from an animal it guarded his grave. You can't do that by being an abusive Master, at least not to animals. You sure you just aren't a masochist?

numbed the whole thing
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
i'm done selecting images

How was the fuck after?

just buy a pass idiot

wasn't, he treats me like a fucking princess when we're not having sex so he just let it heal for 2 about days
no

Oh I agree, I just like Artorias and Dark Souls a lot

I love the idea of a guy just breaking me down and building me back up into exactly what he wants so I can be a good girl for him

That's cool, but what of my question? Being a masochist and just excepting someone's abuse are different. Which are you?

I'm definitely a masochist, no doubt about it. But idk if stuff like wanting to be isolated from my friends and family, kept emotionally beaten down, and physically hurt all the time comes from more of a place of "I enjoy this" or "I deserve this". I think the latter points more towards wanting to be literally abused.

If you determine you simply enjoy it, I wish you well and leave you to it. This Life is if anything, diverse and needs all sorts of people to be meaningful...however I will disagree if you believe you deserve anything. No one deserves anything, be it good or bad. We only fool ourselves into believing this is so.

I guess I should rephrase "I deserve this" as "I hate myself and want to see myself in pain". I definitely agree that nothing is deserved though.

Hating yourself implies you did something to deserve your self imposed hatred. If we deserve nothing, as we both seem to agree, why hate yourself. I'm asking few questions, just telling you things you should ask yourself.

That's a good point, definitely something to think on. Thank you :)

Being yourself is good, regardless of who you are. Individuality is not a right, it is a duty. The real bitch of it is only you can determine who you are. I wish you luck Traveler. Oh, if it's any consolation, you got a nice pair of breasts. I can assume your body is at least average, and these things go a long way to be attractive. Therefore you aren't just valuable as punching bag, which means you are of worth on some level. I only have this information ITT to go off of, so sorry if that seems shallow

Thanks, I appreciate it