Confess

Confess

no

I was the one that jacked off into the watercooler in the science 2B classroom in highschool.

Its not Sunday yet, to u dumb nigger

It is here.

I wanted everyone to have some time to think

post my gf's nudes online, fap, then shame

I do the same

trade?

I'm ready to die. I don't have that many on-line friends who is suddenly disapear from and family would get that SGLI money.

I was doing fine until I realized I'd end up needing tennis shoes I don't have, fixing me to spend $100 at the PX I don't have.

I'm afraid, almost terrified, of anyone finding out. I only have an hour between the PX opening and the needing the shoes.

I wish I could just kill myself.

I have philiaphilia. Not joking.

What even is that?

I cant stop cheating on her

Seeing someone horny about something not common turns me on.

I willingly lost my virginity to my stepdad.

We'd be planning for it to happen as a "birthday present" the day I turned 16, literally the earliest it'd be legal for him to fuck me. But we got carried away and it ended up happening a day early. Whoops lol.

Story?

Nice. What if you met someone with the same thing? If they got turned on by you being turned on to them being turned on? You could create a sexual paradox.

Stop

Holy shit lmfao Never thought about that, thx for the kek user

I pretended to be friends with a white guy so I could keep fucking his girl behind his back.

i prettend im white on here just cause yall hate us, its so fucking annoying bruh

ay oh ya should kys bruh

>i prettend im white on here just cause yall hate us, its so fucking annoying bruh
>ay oh ya should kys bruh
holy shit are you a nigger? i couldn't say just by reading this shit

Dude, nice. Racial chameleon, I salute thee. We do hate your kind, I'm sorry. But the fact that you would go to such a length as to edit your identity for the sake of our company proves you are truly a real ass nigga

nah i dont care about race bruh, i hate others niggers too

I cheat on my wife regularly and will keep on doing so.
I am with her solely because she has a nice income and a big house and while I could easily provide for myself, it's nice not having to worry about basic things, receiving nice gifts and having my money for myself.

I talked her into signing a lease that works strongly in my favor.
The only worries I have is that she might find out eventually but I'll probably manage to guilt trip her into forgiving me.

i want to be fucked by my bf so bad

>middle school
>so deep in the closet I'm finding christmas presents
>best friend, really liked the guy, like next level
>he meets this girl, all three of us hang out
>she eventually starts dating my friend
>"but that was mine.exe"
>she thinks I'm cute, but in the "adorable puppy" kind of way, she knows about the homosex despite keeping that shit to myself
>friend doesnt know I'm gay.
>she keeps talking to me like she's flirting, friend is bothered by it. he doesnt know what's up
>after several months tell my friend she wanted to have sex with me. total lie.
>we've been friends forever, he believes me. They break up.
>he gets super emo afterwards and I lose interest in him, never ask him out and doubt he'd be into it even if I did
>we're still "friends" today. he's still single and living with his single dad
>i occasionally give him a pity response text but generally I ignore him

>15 horny af
>1 year old sister keeps smashing face in crotch
>fuck it, she wont remember
>let her slob on my knob for 23 secs
>guilt.jpg
>still feels weird seeing her, 5 years later

i bought my fiance 300 U.S.D of black widow pot to help with her anxiety, gastroperecis, depression. she now thinks the guy who used to live upstairs with a friend and who died years ago from an aneurism but was in the hospital dieing of brain cancer is haunting her. hes been telling her to get in touch with his old roommate and give him closure. fyi, all of her information doesnt come close to anything that actually happened in regards to the guy who died. shes also gotten in touch with some old friends from MSN chat and told me earlier this week that she was in love with her old friend user. well, apparently user was in a horrific accident that left his inside brains on the outside so now hes a retard user with 3/4 of his skull in wire mesh and learning motor functions again. hes trying to decide whether to kill himself or not because he lost his job, house and gf. fuckers trying to take mine. id pull his plug but hes 5 states away so im not worried about some drool happy re-re boning my girl. thought she was fucking with me and trying to get me into a cuck fetish but i have other plans. the other day she told him about my experience with suicide and how to get over it. sharing my personal info with some faggot you want to leave me over? fuck you. she has the gall to ask me to talk to him and give him advice about suicide. well she didnt phrase it properly so i took it at face value and sent him a beginners kit on how to kill yourself. she wasnt happy. cant find it in me to care, but im pretty sure its the weed fucking with her head. think im going to have her stop smoking it and see if she wises up. also of note, she used my money to buy the fuck knuckle a laptop.

KYS nigger . You will never amount to anything. Check my digit`s. They don`t lie.

No u

Meant this

>MSN chat

Doubt.jpg

Maybe this

her friend was in dragons forever rp chat

Serious

I meant this

I've had to make some adolescent boys strip naked and expose different body parts for inspection. I tried to let them keep some modesty but I saw my colleagues didn't.

do you work at a prison?

Every time that I do this someone says exactly this.

He'd caught me fooling around with my cousin about a year before that (which put an end to that little fling before it went anywhere). Scolded me at first, but agreed not to tell my mom. But after that he started showing this sexual interest in me. When I picked up on that I started "jokingly" flirting with him, and he'd play along until I took it too far at which point he'd "jokingly" deflect... this went back and forth for a while, with him letting me push things a little further each time.

It eventually started getting physical, eventually to the point where we were outright feeling each other up through our clothes, and I was letting him see me naked. But he wouldn't let me cross the line to getting in his pants cause I was too young. I eventually got him to say we could go further once I was legal. Which turned into "joking" about it being a birthday present. The day before my birthday, I started teasing him as usual about jumping his bones the next day, and we got pretty worked up and well... he let me open my present early, lol.

yep

I've been on the receiving end of someone doing that.

me too, fucked up shit man

House sitting for a friend and his wife while there out of town
Jacked off into his wife's panties and bra for the sexual thrill
Felt bad about it and have washed them about 8 times already, just to make sure all evidence is destroyed

I know I'm not supposed to have sex before marriage but I met this super cute awkward girl at a concert I went to last night, and she really digs me. What do I do, father, the devil tempts me this Lent

I know someone who was actually locked up. He said that some boys were stripped in front of everyone and handcuffed or put in a cell bare-assed as punishment.

I lied about being suicidal to make a guy I wanted to date feel bad about friendzoning me.

You do what you do

I sent new people to /qa/

Tits or gtfo

god damn dude.

Tits or gtfo

Wow

I've fucked my best friend's wife. She gets off on degrading me and loves reminding me I'm a piece of shit for fucking her.

Pic related.

Never said I had tits, dude. Just didn't want to spoil your enjoyment by letting on that I was a fag.

You got a nipple piercing as a guy? What a fag

I keep forgetting some of these are gifs

Not gonna lie, former 2nd Amendment supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the assault rifles crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the AR-15 get the nuclear codes.

I fucked my ex while she was asleep, after she said she didn't want to fuck earlier in the day.

He lied to a guy he wanted to date. He literally already admitted that he's a fag.

Rape is pretty boring when they don't know they are being raped.

I keep touching myself thinking about some anons and they history.

Last Friday I went down on a stripper at a club before hooking up with a couple dudes at the pork theater next door.

I once backed my mom's car into another car and dented her bumper
never told anyone

I bash on BBC threads because it is my most vile fetish that has occurred to my wife of 4 years.

I bite my fingernails and my toenails

I love my girlfriend with all my heart but I've been planning to off myself for a few years now and I've noticed my thoughts get more and more violent and possessive and I've gotten dangerously close to acting on these things
Quite frankly it feels selfish to think about having a future with her, or at all for that matter
I'm hoping something kills me so I don't have to do it myself

have you considered god and dying unselfishly for him?

which ones

I wasted some toothpaste for a stupid joke.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Also start lifting, eating right, and get /fit/

I am trying to disassociate myself from everyone so nobody will care when I die it's been five years since I gotten laid, kissed or cuddled. I been raped, pissed on, fucked with to the point where I am drained. Had my previous employer refuse to give me my check of 600 dollars which left me homeless until recently every waking moment is a struggle. I checked out a month ago I been trying to get my close friends to despise me so it will soften the blow when I die. All I want is someone to hold some sort of affection. As a guy I am told to buck up. I can't I just want to jump off the highway and let nature take it's course. No girl wants to hear this they want an alpha male fuck this

>pissed on

Literally or figuratively?

They want something you don't want or else you;d do something they'd want because love is consensual faggot.

Of the nudes of girls I got 10ish years ago from underage chicks (my age too), I didn't keep any because I always broke my phone and never saved them externally.

I’m a hebephile.

>Pedophile
Corrected it for you.

I touch my younger sister's girlfriends when they stay to sleep..

he's a double fag then, they cancel each other out so now hes straight again,

do you smell ur fingers afterwards?

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I have played a girl to like me then have a fling then have her cheat on me just to get a compassionate and medical withdrawal because I wanted to know what it feels like to be deeply depressed. I have also not stuck to my own standards oh father. I have fallen deep into "depression" and it's difficult to see anything good in the world and always feel like kmsing myself. Forgive me father.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

Gf dumped me and years later she tells me that right after our break up my good friend was trying hard to fuck her. About 8 years had passed and he became an alcoholic(why I stopped hanging out with him) and had gotten sober. I randomly ran into him at a bar, bought him a shot and insisted he take it with me. Told him it was a special occasion and one shot would not hurt. After he took it I ordered another. Waited a few minutes and got him to take it. I then ordered two more shots, told him to watch them as I went to the bathroom. I left the bar and went home. Haven't seen him since.

No, but I masturbate with the saliva of my penis inserted in his mouth

Tl;dr pedo 0-10 hebe 10-13 ephepe 13-19.

I have not showered yet and I feel dirty. Forgive me father.

yeah ur a fag

I just posted my underage ex on tons of threads on here

noice

Dude you guys don't fucking understand that those are still fucking little kids. Fuck off with your attempt to justify your illness. You are sick and a manipulator.