degeneracy

i totally agree
what kind of fucking mongoloid would call themselves a "chief homophobe"

a closeted faggot

what does her music sound like?

>openly transgenger
who were the secret ones?

Nice

This situation is entirely degenerate, but in fairness, the music seems like competent thrash metal. I really did want to shit on it. The worst I can say is he's a generic yeller and not really bringing much to the table personally except his feminine penis.
youtube.com/watch?v=OT213kwRfwU

Kek. He's dressed a dude and introduces himself as "Dan" in this interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=1xUbp2tG5A0

all of them

How is that funny? Obviously it's before her transition.

>he's a generic yeller
>he's
sweetie....

Americans ellected a mentally ill person?

What is the problem with americunts?

>another white male using his privilege to steal the thunder away from actual women
lmao shit never changes

wow a trans person wasnt always out about their gender?

lots of people live their whole lives not coming out. especially in the olden days you could have been killed, jailed, or tortured. its only fairly recently you can be open about it

People like you will die alone and young so I get the last laugh anyway.

Transgenderism is a joke. The setup is when they try to convince everybody that they're worth respecting despite being outwardly overcome by internal perversion and the punchline is when they start going bald and blow their brains out despite all their pretense of "totally not being mentally ill freaks".
Pour some sugar on me sweety.
This but unironically. Vid related is an actual female metal vocalist that's actually skilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=tG46oJBGhNg
It always makes me chuckle to see people unironically still saying things like this on Sup Forums. At least I hope it's not ironic. You shouldn't lie on the internet.

i mean, they put a borderline scenic, narcissistic, sexist, compulsive liar in the white house last year

so the plan is to add more of them?

Genre: Thrash/Groove Metal
Themes: Beer/Drinking

Thrashcucks on suicide watch

>borderline scenic
Some of the landscapes he can be found in are pretty nice, my guy. I'd say he's fully scenic.

They almost did.

well, if you think gender dysphoria is a mental illness then i guess
i don't think it really matters if you're transgender or sexist or homophobic, as long as you do your job professionally
time will tell for this woman i guess

oh no the politician is a narcissistic, compulsive liar that's never happened before

haha, i don't know how i confused senile with scenic but your post made me genuinely laugh
she was a compulsive liar and narcissistic, but nowhere nearly as bad as Trump is from what I've seen

>i don't think it really matters if you're transgender or sexist or homophobic, as long as you do your job professionally
agreed tbf

>youtube.com/watch?v=tG46oJBGhNg
She sounds mentally retarded

>but nowhere nearly as bad as Trump is
No, she's worse. She lost for a reason.

t. bitter virgin

>She sounds mentally retarded
Every brutal death metal vocalist does

>she lost
not true by the way

me, and my love for traps

>mentally ill people can hold gov. positions in the USA
kek

>her
>her
>woman
>She

gurl you sure are triggered

Proud of va for going all democrat.

Looks like a fucking The Hard Times article.

Yeah awesome. Soon we'll be just like Europe. Sitting around wondering where the decent society we used to live in has gone while the 3rd world and rampant degeneracy becomes our home.

Delicious.

I really wish ameriburgers who never set foot on europe stopped pushing this meme

>B-but watching anime and playing video games isn't degenerate at all

I'm sure your dad's just as proud of you being on Sup Forums

Trouble is... I have set foot in Europe. A lot.

Yeah, cuz Sup Forums is Sup Forums+Sup Forums rite?

Then fuck off and don't come back you filthy yankee. When america sends their people, they're not sending their best

Mostly just as bad

More like you will because you can’t get over other people who are different than you but ok

Salute to our sister in metal \m/

Why so angry? Muslims raped your sister?

Your daddy got shot by a cop? Or you can't afford to pay for your type 2 diabetes prescription?

>No, she's worse. She lost for a reason.
Because the electoral college makes it possible for you to win the popular vote and still lose (5th time in history).
Embarrassing.

It literally is. Browsing any board here is embarrassing to people irl. It's not what alphas do. In fact, if you go on here you're probably a soyboy who thinks because he's right wing he's not a beta.

Oh sorry. We're White and comply when stopped by the police and the great company I work for provides amazing healthcare. But thanks for your concern. Now go cash your dole check.

I've talked about Sup Forums irl, and heard people do the same thing. It's not a secret club, and it's been infiltrated by normies since the early 10's. No one really cares.

sure thing buddy

Oh and be sure to de-sharpen your butter knives. They'll be a sweep coming through your council houses pretty soon.

t. tripfag confirmed w/ that last reply, gonna ignore you now

Oh that's an online hate crime. The West Sussex police will soon be knocking at your door.

>she

mental illness shouldn't be encouraged you know

There's nothing wrong with being trans, I think it's great we won and got va back from the republicans.

Tell that to the transgender suicide rate.

Did I mention that? Or am I saying that I see nothing wrong with people being trans.

>I think it's great we won and got va back from the republicans.
lmao this is why america is fucked
nobody cares about what person elected is going to do. it all boils down to what side they "stand" for.
fucking idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA&t=80s

OH NO A YOUTUBE VIDEO MY ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED

>presents arguments backed up by evidence and logic
>OH NO A YOUTUBE VIDEO MY ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED

this is why people voted for Trump

Because they aren't opinions of your own and you're using fucking youtube as a reference point.

Suck my ass.

Bingo

did you vote goober

it's white men who do mass massacres, and it's white men who are increasingly successfully killing themselves more than any other demographic

>tripfaggot
>being this dense

nevermind. keep shitposting.

your mom

Yes.

and most transgenders are ex-white man
wow thx for proving my point

I'm not dense, I just don't agree with you and I think it's stupid you posted a youtube video as a rebuttal to my argument.

just kill both groups desu

good idea

>a video or an article that dissects information on a certain topic is somehow an illegitimate way of disproving a person

yeah, just keep shitposting friend

Holy shit I did not know she was the Cab Ride Home vocalist. Back in the day when I was 15-17 years old, they used to play here locally all the time. Shit that's actually kinda cool.

It's not information I want, I actually support the LGBT community and a video or an article won't change my mind about how I feel.

>its not information I want
>nothing will change my mind how I feel
>i'll just close my ears to information that makes me uncomfortable

you are most definitely the scum of the earth

>think how I want you to think because my way's the right way.
Yeah, nah.

>identity politics