This could be you right now

>This could be you right now
Why don't you have a girlfriend, user?

Because I'm a fag

Because I’m 5’8” 150 lbs and have genital warts.

Wife won't let me have one

you have to have sex to get genital warts

This.

Because I'm not an attractive white male.

And I'd rather be alone than have an ugly gf

Because I am unlovable.

Because i'm an asshole

kek

because i have a wife

I had one but she left me like they always do, saying I made her feel so great, so happy and safe...

but she still leaves with no fucking legit reason.

Because no chick I know gives a fuck about me and I haven't managed to meet one interested in giving a fuck about me.

>be the guy taking the pictures

I Said I don’t have a gf. Never said I was a virgin

Because girlfriends and wives are more expensive than one night stands that have profound daddy issues that I can exploit.

name?

I do not like the way most girls act

I have a dog, it is way better in bed

because i hate women

because i'm shy and won't feel comfortable talking to girls i'll enjoy until im 100kg shredded

So...Never then.

I do this. It does feel nice, but it gets boring with the same girl

no this summer, been on gear for last 10 months now, 6 foot tall so easy to fill out, 93kg 15%bf now, deca dbol bulk, cruise, hit the tren, i will be 100kg lean this summer easy

I am concentrating on school work because I am a socially awkward nerd. I intend to earn six figures shortly after graduating college, so if I want a woman, I will hire one.

i understand that

In case anyone needs it her name is Julie Vee.

you been on fucking gear? yeah mate a heroin addiction is really going to help you get things to the next level at the gym. If you mean steroids, just say that. You sound like such a fucking retard when you call steroids gear.

I’m moving away to a different state. I don’t want any ties to this area besides the ones I already have, and I don’t want to have to deal with either hurt feelings or attempts to keep me here. I’ve been telling all the women I meet I strictly want a friends with benefits situation, if anything. I’ve had a surprising number of positive receptions to it.

lol mate every country has their slang
struth an abo thong you down in uncle dans? get angry

Because all a woman would do for me is take advantage of my kindness and hospitality and spend all of my money.

Well it could be me but I just got done fucking her so what's your excuse?

she needs braces : / i feel bad for pretty girls who had shit parents that couldn't get them braces.

Because I am shy lanky and quiet. I did meet a girl but she lives 2k miles away and sadly it's the only female interaction I get besides a few hellos and such when I am buying coffee etc. we have been talking about meeting for a bit. I am scared she's going to dislike me in person I am a neurotic wreck but she told me countless times she wants it to last forever I keep thinking that's a bad idea to just suddenly move in. I never done a long distance relationship before. I just want to fuck someone local but it's hard for me to talk in person. I remember being nervous about talking on the phone then falling for her. What do? Should I go with this or should I book it

She didn't love you

oh shut up lmfao

who's the cuck with the camera?

t. girl with bad teeth or bf of a girl with bad teeth.

not true, ugly couldn't be me, have asked out 100s of women, just about 1 year away from wizard status, for some of us sex/intimacy and love are not an option

3/4 people have hpv its not that big of a deal

well really though how am i to expect someone posting on Sup Forums critiquing a girls looks to look like himself

i'd love to date her, ive only ever had sex with one awkward girl and im a loser, but i have great teeth because my parents locked my braces on tight lol

have a few drinks with her the first time it might make it easier

I have zero game and low social skills. Sucks bc the girls I have had were cute, I usually end up pussying out by becoming an asshole. Now I'm in my mid 20s having no real dating experience

Same, may the gods help our poor souls

locked on your braces?

I don't like myself enough to allow anyone else to like me either. I'm $80k in debt, short-tempered, working a retail gig and got prostatitis 6 years ago, managed not to kill myself over it, and have remained seemingly indifferent to most experiences since the shell shock of unwavering pain. I went from 20 to 67 in a matter of months it felt, and the only reason I cling to my seemingly worsening life is because I think it's more interesting than the nothingness of death.

Also, I'm shy.

anyone got sauce on the image reverse search didn't help

well i really really didn't want braces but my parents bad me get them anyway. being a brat, the first month i had them i didn't brush, didn't floss, and didn't take care of them at all. After my dad heard from my mom what i was doing to my mouth, he gripped one hand on my throat, slammed me on the ground then punched me in the stomach about 10 times and i started coughing up blood. I literally got clunks of blood caught in the archwire of my braces. But i brushed and flossed that night lol and ended up taking great care of them and got a great smile.

I'm to beta as fuck to ask out a girl i know who likes me

My standards are too high; I'd like a girl on the tier of the one in the picture but I'm Asian (chink), 5'7", and ~155 pounds. My interests include firearms, edgy right wing politics, various films, anime, foreign languages, and reading. I will be making 6 figures this year as a software engineer, but money and stability aren't quite the draw it was in the old days.

I'd probably rate myself a 5.5 or 6 out of 10, but the girls I've been going after are probably 7.5s and up.

the only woman interested in me was a crazed obsessive humanoid moth monster that mind crushed my mother and trapped me in a time loop where she would revert me to a young boy and rape me.

Because I was physically abusive and sexually assaulted my ex girlfriend. I'll be single until the day I finally give up and kill myself.

why didn't you call the police?

BECAUSE LIKE 99.9% HERE:
I AM UGLY

I AM FAT

I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM

I HAVE A BAD PERSONALITY

AND I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE AND THAT MADE AN ALREADY AWKWARD FAT FUCK MORE AWKWARD AND HUNCH BACKED

Come on Sup Forumstards, stop wasting your life in the what if this or shit. You're here for a good time, not a long time. Have fun and experience life. Don't let anyone or yourself stop you from getting a girl.

This.

ITT. KISSLESS VIRGINS PLAYING CHEERLEADER TO KISSLESS VIRGINS

>prostatitis
I've also been diagnosed with this,
my doctor didn't mention unwavering pain
is this whats going to happen?

perhaps you can take panic suppressing drugs.

despite that incident our relationship was improving and i didn't want to get cut out of the will, he's mega rich. so i took the beating and wasn't a brat anymore.

You should've told her you would kill her if she ever told anyone. It works for other people

She never did tell anyone else, actually.

>NOT EVERYONE TALKS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY PEOPLE FROM WHERE I'M FROM DO

>A N G E R Y

wow you roidheads got your own shibboleth and everything.

because theres a black girl who wants my cock but im too busy growing a business, working and studying to fucking bother with women

protip: better your life then start worrying about whores /thread

why not pump and dump?

also unless you have a job and a steady income, gfs are a complete waste of time. pump and dump

cause she's a work colleague, i dont know her that well and i dont wanna fuck up my job if i pump and dump then risk her going mental over it

25 yo kissless virgin
fat and feel inadequate and socially inept
don't even know how to start a conversation let alone maintain someone's interest long enough to consider asking someone out let alone gauge interest
but I'll be a wizard soon and then I won't need girls.

Cause I have a wife.

because I'm fat and pretty much hate my life
most of my friends are female, but never did I have a girlfriend
I mean, I never tried it, I don't think someone who is fat deserves to be happy, its disgusting

its funny, my first kiss was when I was like 9 years old, she was crazy, she would take me to her parents bedroom and we would kiss in there

then she moved away, I got into food and video games and turned into a fat disgusting thing thats addicted to food

I know that hentai

because I have very low self esteem

I have a fiance. She puts up with my shit. Cooks me food, cleans, sucks my cock, lets me cum down her throat, lets me creampie her (when she's on birth control), and she doesn't nag me. She recently let me start putting it up her ass. She's incredible and very smart.

I went through a lot of stupid worthless bitches before I found her so it's definitely not easy. I was single for two years before I started dating her. I had given up. Don't look for a gf, look for nothing... and hope that you can find someone you're compatible with sexually and intellectually otherwise it's doomed from the start.

I do. will be 4 years in april

This. That’s how it happened for me.

Used youuuuuuuu

Because males are, for the most part, unwanted. We are undesired. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's true. That doesn't mean we won't find love, but it's pretty hard for us to find it. Girls are so desired that the competition is fierce.

Every year, the desperation gets stronger and stronger. Every year, the creepiness factor increases.

Not sure what to do tbh. I'm so lonely and literally just want to like, make out with a girl. That's all I want. I don't even want sex anymore. That's shooting too high.

MGTOW

Because it didn't happen

Yea yeah, everyone's cute when theyre young. But in a few short years, thats over, and then you have the rest of your life to live with the afternath of having inextricably interwoven your assets, finances and responsibilities with the overgrown baby you thought was sexy years ago who you dont even know and cant relate to at 7 years on, 20 years, 30, 40, 50, 60, & 70 years later. 70 fucking years is a long goddamn time to listen to someone talk with their mouth full of food and chew with their nouth open at the dinner table. Man wasnt made for monogamy. My patience certainly wasnt.

You clearly just fucked for lust, not for love. If you had found someone you clicked with that would work itself out.This is the downfall of being a shallow Sup Forumstard. Life is about more than just pussy.

>Because males are, for the most part, unwanted. We are undesired.
This is your first problem. By putting the blame on factors you can't control you're self-sabotaging yourself. What makes this extra bad beyond the fact that it's going to motivate you to not even try, it suppresses your ability to be a fun person to be around. This MO is going to undercut every single action you take.

>Girls are so desired that the competition is fierce.
That's only somewhat true if you're shooting for 1 girl in particular. Yeah, that girl might have picked someone else. In fact, out of 5 girls maybe 3 have, but that's why you don't try for just one. You try to expand a social circle. Find more new girls. Keep putting the odds in your favor.

>Every year, the desperation gets stronger and stronger. Every year, the creepiness factor increases.
This means you need to immediately put the brakes on being a recluse and go out and meet people. That's how you fight that shit off.

>I'm so lonely and literally just want to like, make out with a girl.
You'd be far better served if you instead came to a place where most of the emotional turmoil was either gone or being effectively managed. Entertaining ideas of, "Aww... I can't even kiss a girl..." means you're in a pretty bad place to start. Chill out. It isn't as hard as you're making it out to be, you just need to stop shooting yourself in the foot -- that's the first step.

It's dumb mother fucks like you that cause this shit to spread so easily.

Because I don't do anything of worth really. That and if you don't talk to me I don't talk to you

Am oogly

Because after the sex she's still hanging around crowding the bed. Nagging about shit on Sunday morning. Making you go out to do shit you don't want to do with your free time. Spending all your money and generally just being a vapid soul sucking sponge. More or less.

Bring on the 100% subservient sexy maid sex bots please.

>Because after the sex she's still hanging around crowding the bed

Of everything you listed this pisses me off the most.

what do you do to go out and meet people
I feel awkward going into public alone and don't like wandering around without something to do
like there aren't any events or things to actually go to and I'd feel really out of place going to eat or the movies on my own
what exactly are single people doing out every day like what is there to be doing where you meet people?

Smart man.

Because im a loser that doesnt go outisde much and isnt liked by people, or atleast never invvited

I have a fiance, a girl on the side from work, and once in a very blue moon I have fucked my ex's niece who is 17 (ex was adopted). I literally juggle pussy but I dont find it very interesting. I hope to have a relationship with a child some day.

What the fuck where's her dick??

I've swiped right on Tinder 25,000 times over the last few years. Matched with a few girls, ghosted by all of them.

unironically this.