With the emperor now in office and SJW slime on suicide watch. What do you hope for tv and movies?

With the emperor now in office and SJW slime on suicide watch. What do you hope for tv and movies?

no female character ruining otherwise awesome TV shows

a purge

Return of actual funny comedy instead of being lectured to

Example?
I hope

More lewd house

Lewd you say?

He's conservative, so he'll censor everything. He will glorify himself through the propaganda machine that is Hollywood because he's a narcissist. He will try and bring law to the furthest lawless reaches of the internet and find ways to profit from it.

But trunp isnt s prude conservative like the others. Hes more like a liberal without "progressivist" ties.

Get to the sports tomboy already

So IMG guy is a complete fucking autist, who would've guessed.

kek he's been a liberal for most of his life, became a Republican because he's tired of modern armchair liberals and their bullshit

That black kid with faggot parents appears too much in that show?

If does I'm not watching it.

He's harmless, you'd appreciate how much he gets shut down by the older sister he's into an how much she's into her obviously white chad boyfriend.

it's just a kids show, you whiny dork

The most important thing is how Trump will be featured in Japanese anime from now on.

Who cares about this liberal shit which is american animation nowdays?

His parents are actually funny. Its the kid himself whos an intolerable shithead
Say no more senpai

F I T T

He's liberal in the sense of economics. Which is not the same thing.

If anything he's merely inconsistent. I think it's very possible he doesn't have real solid guiding principles he's thought out other than "be the top dog, be a killer, be a winner" just like Daddy taught him.

I think it's possible he ran his mouth spouting a bunch of pablum and bullshit that he thought would get people to vote for him. He might actually be relatively dickless/ineffectual because really, he's not that deep or thoughtful. The work will get done by his cabinet and appointees.

He says what people want to hear. To his rallies, to the face of heads of state he's met (he was very gentlemanly to the President of Mexico.) all that. It's kind of ironic that someone who's such a "winner" is basically willing to suck the dick of whoever he's talking to just to get them sweet on a deal like he's some hack car salesman or fawning corporate drone sales associate at Gamestop.

I mean, if he's going to talk big and then say, bend over for whatever Putin wants or essentially hand Putin the lube when he's eyeballing some place in Eastern Europe's vulnerable anus, he's a useless jackass.

Ow! My Balls! on TV every night and a tub of mayonnaise. What a time to be alive!

With the brown mestizo mexicans out

It's time for the white hispanics to be the main hispanic characters for now on

>korean

what the fuck
is there a westaboo fanbase in korea that watches american cartoons