What do Amerisharts think of this? How do you allow the Trump to get away with saying such things?

What do Amerisharts think of this? How do you allow the Trump to get away with saying such things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQCBnhah0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well considering we have effectively no control over our government anymore, he can get away with whatever the majority of political donors let him get away with.

because he was joking

That's a good excuse.

The more you attack him the stronger he will become. Trump is not a politician he is a unique man a Christ figure for our time. All of you persecutors, acting like the Pharisees to Christ, will in the end see the error of your ways. The choice will be yours then whether to correct your life or fall further into wickedness

Donald Trump is not God but he embodies God and stands for humanity and real human spirit. Anyone who denies Trump is a heretic for to deny him is to deny humankind itself and therefore you also deny God

who still watches and pays attention to CNN after the run of shit they've done. Most Americans don't care. They said this guy is better than fuckin Hilary might as well be able to come home and watch him shit on the over PC left and we can all go wtf did this guy say know over a plate of chicken and green beans

IDK man, Trump says the dumbest shit. Doesn't mean anything. I was stoked about the, "Take the guns, due process later," paraphrased of course, statement. He's fucked if he doesn't do anything, and has US PATRIOT Act power to suspend the 2nd amendment for anyone he wants to take guns away from. So double fucked for the average Joe conservative voter.

I would laugh my ass off if he tries to become a dictator. Then the conservatives will have to exercise their 2nd amendment against a dude they voted for. Then I would grab a musket and join in like, "c'mon buddies, let's go fight for our country...against the buddy you guys voted for."

What country are you from?

>how do you allow someone to say things
The first amendment

He gets away with it because of the 1st amendment guy. Now go back to your buddies where you came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQCBnhah0w

We still haven't seen him make any real power grabs. If anything, I would like to see him actually do something. Has he done anything yet? Can anyone tell me a fucking thing he's done yet? A cause, of his, that has any affect on the well-being of the country? Anything? I haven't really been paying attention. Nothing seems to have changed. Is he doing anything?

Fucking shills. Quit making these threads

Bumping this question.

newfag is from America but thinks he's hot shit on diarrhea mountain by acting like EuroTrash

didn't he just remove term limits, not make himself president forever?

fake news trump would never say that try again

i is not pay attention
i so broke, animal shelter repossessed my cat

The tax plan is about the most tangible thing Trump has done that affects everyday people. Otherwise, it’s actually been really business as usual.

That and the economy has been kicking ass, but I can’t/won’t directly attribute that to him, because it isn’t quite objective.

you are fake and gay

Like it or not Trump has changed the bar for leaders. Certainly in the USA. The people won't settle for less drama after seeing this type of show

Oh. Well. I guess it's up to all of us to get this economy growing so we don't get stiffed with the bill 10 years from now.

Trump is quite the divo.

Buddy, this is America. Everyone gets dicked in the end, one way or another.

I thought that's why you had the 2nd, to stop the government becoming tyrannical?

literally the ultimate american

tbh I'm just waiting for him to send us back to war. We got a bunch of evil assholes that need to be dealt with around the world. Tell him to fire up the draft. I'm ready to roll.

Because the constitution was written to allow a president to be continuously elected until people don't want him anymore in the case of a benevolent leader.
>The Chinese aristocrats look at americans as fucking morons for not knowing our own history

i would at least trust his judgment. i liked how he handled that gun control meeting too. he rolled his own party about being kiss asses to the NRA. Trump is a real nigga. A lot of what media says are lies are just him being realer than they want him to be

Let this son of a fucktard bitch try some shit like that......
There are enough people who own weapons in this country.
Dumb-Ass Drumpf just hasn't talked enough shit to piss em off and force them

Into alliances...

Lol ok

Yeah Trump wants to be the dear leader so much. And all his fans are attacking the authoritarian left straw man. It's hilarious to see this all go down. Can't wait to see the inevitable implosion. Popcorn at the ready!

This.

I liked how he handles North Korea like, "Fah Q fools." But you know the NRA has dirt on him. That's how they operate. He's really in a catch 22 with them. But cool to see him show some New York clout for once.

They're cringy but better than the anti Trump ones

fake news CNN strikes again, sensationalizing Trump's jokes from behind closed doors at a fundraiser

Why are trumpfags so butthurt each time someone criticizes or makes fun of him?

Americans are cattle. Fat and docile. They will never revolt. They are too busy shooting schoolchildren and each other to kill politicians and journalists.

>as obamas administration came to a close conservatives spread conspiracy theories that he wouldn't give up the presidency and talked of civil war
>now they cheer at the prospect of trump being president for life
lol, this is why they accuse everyone else of hypocrisy, they're projecting.

Whoah there sven, that's hatespeech, that's illegal in your parts.

I think people who voted for Trump are getting what they deserve. Everyone else is fucked.

I think we should give him all our guns so he doesn’t have any opposition in the event he subverts democracy

Fake News

Who believes this shit? Fucking retards.

Thanks, that was a close one.

>Then the conservatives will have to exercise their 2nd amendment against a dude they voted for.
You underestimate conservative hypocrisy and overestimate the earnestness of their "virtuousness".
Trump's base would cheer if he seized absolute power, that kind of strongman bs is what attracted them to him and we've already seen what powerless cucks mainstream rebublicans are when trump wrestled the reins of their media/political machine away from them and they were helpless to prevent his nomination.

I like you.

Why do you care if your not an american?

>You underestimate conservative hypocrisy and overestimate the earnestness of their "virtuousness".
The people who believe in the rule of law?
Weird.

They probably took this quote completely out of context, knowing CNN

>Is he doing anything?
Mostly just saboutaging government agencies and oversight by putting people hostile to their existence in charge and driving out all the experienced proffesionals.
Also tax cuts for the rich(reminder the middle class cuts are temporary, the wealthy ones are not) and endless support for isreal and hostility to all other allies.

The system helps to prevent serious power grabs. He's just left with exectutive orders, mostly obsessed with undoing everything obama did, and some things like the new tarrifs.

>he rolled his own party about being kiss asses to the NRA
And then promptly folded to the nra himself.
A real nigger alright.

lol the crowd CHEERED

>Yeah Trump wants to be the dear leader so much. And all his fans are attacking the authoritarian left straw man. It's hilarious to see this all go down. Can't wait to see the inevitable implosion
lol if they haven't had any trouble with the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy by now then they're not likely to any time soon

you MUST have been PAID to say that SHILL!!

lol yeah stupid shills, if trump told me the sky was plaid I'd know the blue narrative is just fake news shills!

Like I said, you overestimate the earnestness of their virtuousness. They only support "rule of law" when it's convinient for them

What context could change it?

Depends if the law is Constitutional or not usually.

Well since CNN posted it, and their credibility is incredibility low anymore I'd have to see a direct link to the tweet/video of the conversation.

Only sometimes

He's got the shitty hair for it.

>CNN
Go fuck yourself.

Stay ignorant.

He wasn't saying "we'll give that a shot some day" referring to being President for life, but that China is experiencing an historic economic boom. If you read the full conversation this becomes apparent

Better than attempting for hate speech laws in regards to weirdos identifying as rocket ships and zebras.
Better than people who were actively trying to suppress free speech.

>stretching this much

>were

Except it's literally true if you read the actual conversation, but that's too much work for you lazy liberals

>what are jokes

Clueless ANTIFAggot spreading lies.

>inb4 he clarifies that he totally meant it like people think and you trip over yourself to make excuses and defend him

trump: *starts a nuclear war*
you: "it's just a joke people!"

>Defending CNN
Literal kek.

Not gonna lie, former 2nd Amendment supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the assault rifles crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the AR-15 get the nuclear codes.

I'm not even American so I didn't vote for Trump and I have no reason to defend him because I would have to justify my vote.
But when people are this autistic about obvious sarcasm, I can't help but defend him just to be on the side of common sense.

Don't worry, they'll be saying "He's literally like Hitler" any moment.

True

I would care a lot less about jokes if he were a private citizen, but the man is the goddamn president of the US speaking with leaders of foreign countries

I don't associate with antifa or any liberal groups, you're just so insecure in your beliefs that you have to tell yourself that anyone who disagrees with you is part of the big united boogieman that you imagine you're crusading against.

This is now a Yeb! thread

Cucks in other countries getting invaded by mudslimes worried not about what China did but what Trump said .. shame

I would rather have Trump talking to a mutt like frau Merkel than some liberal faggot. Easily

>CNN
stopped reading right there, they have less credibility than buzzfeed. not saying this is necessary not true, just not wasting time reading silly sources (just like I wouldn't bother reading storefront sources).

Fucking libTARDS! I hate liberals so freakin' much!!

>storefront
lmao *stormfront

Because it has been taken out of context. Trump was telling jokes and said this with a humourous tone. Dont let the left pull you in.

CAN'T SMUSH....

So CNN just says something and you automatically believe it? Have we learned nothing yet?

Dude, Obama joked around all day. The president doesn't need to be a humorless killjoy every second of the day.
The only reason is that now obvious jokes are deliberately misinterpreted as actual statements.

Listen to the audio.

He was joking.

What does it matter who presents the information if the information itself is true?

CNN has a video of him saying this, stop deluding yourselves