THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:

1) The government is becoming more oppressive, overreaching, and dangerous. Police forces are being heavily militarized. We should surrender all of our weapons to them immediately!

2) Islam is a religion of peace.

3) Marijuana cures cancer and basically everything else.

4) Hillary would have done more for the middle class than Trump is doing.

5) Our educational system and world ranking is shameful, we spend more on war than on education. Our kids should protest guns and war by not going to school!

6) Muh science. Need proof to believe things. But genitalia doesn’t define gender and “I can be a girl today if I feel like it” hurr durr

Hello, Mr. Putin.

do u even lift tho

Islam is as peaceful as Christianity.
And sex is different then gender, stop being a fucking idiot.

Liberal here,

1. We shouldn't surrender all guns, but there should be a universal background check on all weapons purchases

2. All religions are equally wrong and violent, Islam included

3. Marijuana doesn't cure cancer, but it should be legalized and regulated

4. Hillary is a neoliberal warmonger who doesn't belong anywhere near the White House

5. If students want to protest their right to not get shot at school, that's fine by me

6. There are two biological sexes. Sex can be determined biologically. Gender is an abstract concept created by people and can't be determined biologically (can't determine someones gender using scientific methods)

That you can't question Talmudic Judaism without being some kind of Hitler.

tl;dr stupidfag dimm

Yeah let's just ignore that liberals are categorically anti-israel and many conservatives are categorically pro-israel.

Are you sure?

You do realize that there have been more crusades-christian holy wars- than jihads- Muslim holy wars-

DWS is as right-wing as you get in the Dem party

Hey, I didn't write the article.

/thread

>Gender is an abstract concept created by people and can't be determined biologically (can't determine someones gender using scientific methods)
If gender isn't biological, then why does one have to surgically alter and use hormones to obtain their desired sex?

1. True
2. Not true
3. Not true
4. Kinda true
5. True
6. Oversimplifying. Not true

5 is actually true, and you'd probably know that if you'd ever left the county you live. Everyone else does.

>If gender isn't biological, then why does one have to surgically alter and use hormones to obtain their desired sex?

Because they want to be the opposite sex? Your question doesn't disprove what I said. We know that there are only 2 sexes because biology tells us so. Gender is not a concept that has its definition rooted in biology. It's an abstract term created by people to describe one's sexual identity.

If we took the niggers out, it wouldn't be so bad.

Doubt it, people like you breed like more annoying Mexicans.

>Gender is not a concept that has its definition rooted in biology. It's an abstract term created by people to describe one's sexual identity.
And this is where progressives try to get to progressive. I'm socially liberal as fuck. To each their own. But I this is just ridiculous. Just because your mind is telling you one thing (gender dysphoria), doesn't make it so. There is nothing abstract about male or female. You are either born that way or your not. Without modern medicine, sex changes would not be a reality. Just because you have taken your man parts away so you can have the illusion of being a woman doesn't give you a period or the ability to have a child. I just don't buy it.

Trump is taking away people's guns and you're crying about liberals, you massive jiggaboon nigger.

Truth hurts. Don't it.

Fag. Are you gonna tell me traps ain't gay now?

ITT: Sup Forums plays a rousing game of Niggers and Nazis

The Koran actually teaches violence, the Bible does not.

>Never read the Bible

Liberals don't check facts because CNN spoon feeds them.

They promote abortion because it is the number one kill of blacks. Its ok though, you can't be racist if you yell that Republicans are racist. Makes sense.

Recent events beg to differ.

If the Bible taught violence you would be dead right now. I know that because you are a pussy.

All those abortions and someone actually managed to have you. How unlucky. You're a poster boy for why a pregnancy should be reconsidered.

Can you point our where Jesus tells Peter he did wrong by cutting off that other guys ear.
John 18:10-11
10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.
11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

>THINGS LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE:
>
>Need proof to believe things

Why should anyone believe your list then?

It speaks of violence, but it does not instruct it. The Koran, on the other hand, tells worshippers explicitly to slay nonbelievers.

Aw, did the pretty liberal girl laugh at you in school the other day?

You keep confusing the term "sex" and "gender". They do not mean the same thing. Sex can be biologically determined, gender cannot. I never claimed that 'male or female' are abstract, those are the names for the two biologically determined sexes.

Some people want to identify as the other gender. If you were truly socially liberal, you'd let bygones be bygones and realize what they do doesn't affect you in the slightest.

you forgot the part wher god destroyed every living thing on the planet except an old guy and some select animals because they were not worshiping him the same way, also you spelled Qur'an wrong and its a political instruction not a religious one
islam = people for the state
bible = people for the church

So if Bruce Jenner identifies as a woman, he is automatically a woman? Doesn't have to go through a period or know what's it's actually like to be a woman. Doesn't have to go through the unpleasant things that woman go through. Just gets to be one because he says so. This is a steaming pile of shit, user. It's not that a care personally what the fuck Bruce Jenner believes or doesn't, but bullshit is bullshit. If I thought I was Hitler and actually believed that, would you accept it?

Feel better now?

Nope

>wearing helmet
>MAGA
confirmed retard

You're trolling, right?

And you'd still fuck her.

Nah. Just tired of trying to create victim groups out of thin air. It's gender dysphoria, not a minority group for the democrats to exploit. If that makes me a troll, so be it.

> Islam is as peaceful as Christianity

fuck this argument pisses me off. Look at the state of muslim nations (the ones that haven't been invaded) vs. the state of christian nations.

I hate both of them, BTW. I think they're both barbaric desert cults. But acting like Christianity is doing as much damage as Islam in the present day is stupid.

>You do realize that there have been more crusades-christian holy wars- than jihads- Muslim holy wars-
There is a reason why Islam spread over a huge amount of land over such a short span of time, by the 800 various caliphates had uprooted and implanted themselves in areas such originally christian such as Egypt, the whole Iberian peninsula, Anatolia, the traditionally Zoroastrian Persian Sassanid empire. This was through extensive conquest. While the Christian states warred among themselves and the Byzantines and Sassanids fighting to the brink of exhaustion, Islam had a series of competent and "good" leaders which facilitated this rapid growth. To say that there was more crusades is a vast simplification, the crusades was to TAKE BACK the TRADITIONALLY christian lands of the Levant. These crusades were justified in the most basic sense of the word. After the great success of the first crusade to take back Jerusalem the popularity of crusading grew which led to the more crusades.

Who let you out of /pol?

/thread

Myself. Wanted to see how the Sup Forumstards were doing. Typical lame AF shill stuff here.

You know...fuck if she wasn't Canadian I would marry her.

Even leafs can get redpilled. Can you blame them after dealing with this faggot?

>We shouldn't surrender all guns, but there should be a universal background check on all weapons purchases

Let me explain this in depth for you gun nut retards. The 2nd Amendment is a leftover from the days when you could shoot a roun d once every 5 minutes. If there was a civil war, the government would just use tanks and bombers and drones to kill any rebels. Most murders and injuries in America are caused by gun related incidents. All school massacres have been caused by high power assault weapons.

grow the fuck up and figure this out, most guns should not be in circulation, it's why we have police departments Only hunters would need guns in this day and age.

I just don't wanna deal with all the immigration bs. Plus I'm pretty American. Like all my stuff made in the USA. That's why I sleep in the dirt.

c`mon practicly noone beleaves this shit to this extreme.
you are just making it real easy for yourself by taking the moast idiotic liberal you can find and projecting him on an intire group. in witch everyone has his own set of beleaves .

and if someboddy wants to be a girl why the fuck should you care?
if someboddy rather takes the risk of getting beaten the shit out of him fom time to time then what ever he feels when he thinks he is the wrong gender... i think this outways your little problem of feeling confused when you have to see a man in girlclothes

But yeah hes a faggot. We're building a wall on the wrong border if you ask me.

I have rights, so I should get to fly a plane with no requirements
I have rights, so I should get to make threats that will cause harm
I have rights, so I should be able to drive this car drunk
I have rights, so I should be able to sell this food despite adding poison

What is your point? You just proved that the Bible doesnt teach violence. Good going.

In what part of the constitution are vehicles mentioned?

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

Of course the bible teaches violence.

Except for all the times when God deliberately said that certain types of people should be killed.

1) That's pretty fucking dumb
2) Again, pretty fucking dumb.
3) Again, pretty fucking dumb.
4) Again, pretty fucking dumb.
5) Again, pretty fucking dumb. Kids shouldn't be protesting anyway, protests can get really violent.
6) Now here's where you're wrong. Science has proven that trannies have more female/male hormones than they are supposed to, which caused the transness. But the other part is pretty fucking dumb.

The commerce clause for one

>noevidence.gif
Nice rambling bullshit. If you want to be taken seriously, stop posting that fallacious pasta

No argument here.

Whatever helps you sleep.

you can be hitler if you want to. just change your name.
shure you would not be the original adolf hitler. but we would still call you hitler

If Christianity is so wrong and violent, why did it allow atheism to even come to exist? Why is it that in at least 10000 years of human history that we know of, humans have always been religious, and the ONLY time atheism has ever been allowed to thrive was the result of Judeo-Christian nations letting it? If the first atheists were in Islamic nations then atheism wouldn't even exist now.

There's a certain satisfaction to be had from the purchase and care of a collection of firearms. The smooth metal action, the smell of gun oil, the rasp from cleaning the bore, the feeling of status and power from owning a collection of expensive force multipliers. That's why some people own 15 guns.

It has very little to do with a paranoid belief in some coming tyrannical crackdown or violent anarchy.

I own 2 guns - a bolt action rifle and a handgun. My brother owns 6, with 3 of them being nifty historical pieces from WWII that he keeps in working condition. My brother in law owns 9, mostly different calibers of hunting rifle or style of shotgun, and my cousin owns 19, because he has money to burn and he likes having a collection.

Okay, thanks for being a fan.

Get outta my forum you fucking boomer

>shure you would not be the original adolf hitler.
That's the point.

5 is a bit silly. The sheer odds of being shot at school are actually piss-poor.

Let's consider this: There are like 100,000 schools in the USA. There's 1 major mass shooting every 2 or 3 years that usually has about 20 victims. There are some suicides, some accidents, and some deliberate altercations between students that involve guns, but as far as "random psychopath goes into school and starts shooting random people" incidents, there's only 1 every couple of years.

1 every few years, 1 school out of 100,000 possible schools. The odds of you being shot in school are orders of magnitude less than the odds of you being run over by a schoolbus (135 per year).

1) true
2) untrue
3) untrue, but it makes me happy and its a fucking plant
4) untrue
5) first part is true second isn't
6) gross exageration. fuck off.

quit generalizing everything idiot

And heroin is just highly concentrated poppy seed oil. It's just a plant, man!

THANK YOU!!!

"Christianity = violence"

**Meanwhile murdering millions of babies by ripping their arms and their legs out of joint, all while the baby is still alive and flopping around only to be tossed into a trash can and die a slow death**

"WOMANS RIGHTS WOMANS RIGHTS WOOOOO!!!!!"

Heroin isn't the same as weed, ya fuckin mong

What's different about it? The active agent in weed is contained in the sappy resin of the marijuana flower, and the active agent in heroin is contained in the poppy seed.

1) to stupid to even touch
2) Islam is a religion of war and peace
3) there isn no real prove with the cancer thing but it helps with the pain
4) Fuck Hillary... but Trump does a lot more damedge
5) thing is, you can get a great edducation in america if you can afford it. otherwise you are kinda fucked. you find better systems in skandinavia

>You just proved that the Bible doesnt teach violence.
Brief context: This is the moment before they drag Jesus off to be imprisoned until crucified. He knew this was the time and told Peter to stop, he doesn't call Peter out on hacking the guys ear off. He simply just says to let him be taken. Why didn't he reprimand Peter for lobbing another mans ear off?
Go read the Book yourself, lol.

You misspelled "damage."

It was righteous defensive violence.

What happened to "turn the other cheek?"

You just asked why our leader didn't send violence to Peter. You mentioned how the athiests were violent to us. Any other way you wish to prove that Athiests are violent and Christians are about love?

This is the most autistic vision of what liberals in general believe. You'd be better off saying, "What SJW's actually believe",but I know, according to you people they're the same thing, because you can't seperate social issues from ecenomic issues.

1) the 2nd amendment applies to all weaponry, including recreational nukes and atmospheric ballistic missiles.

2) all religions are fine. The Jews just try to make conflict between the religions when we can all exist peacefully separately.

3) I don't know if Marijuana Oil is shown to cure cancer or not, but it has shown to help with cancer treatment

4) Trump's economic plan is fine I guess, nothing wrong with having the first 20k dollars of everyone's paycheck being tax free except MUH free college

5) Edu is shameful, should be privatized than the public garbage we have now. Fucking common core

6) Literally the only thing this gender argument boils down to is what the actual definition of "gender" should be. Both sides acknowledge the existence of eachother's ideas. The only problem is choosing what word it should be associated with.

very nice, i approve