Knowing Sup Forums, i'm probably not going to get any serious answers, but here goes!

knowing Sup Forums, i'm probably not going to get any serious answers, but here goes!

i'm 18, FtM trans (haven't started transitioning), and i want a girlfriend
i only have three friends and we're all pretty antisocial so they don't really have friends either... i'm still in high school but it's independent study so i don't really have an opportunity to meet anyone.

any tips on, y'know, how i could meet a girl?

inb4 tits or gtfo- i'll post nudes for trips

Homie, listen, you think you want a gf but trust me... don't even try until you're 20-30 so it doesn't fail on you for no reason

Star by saying you are a lesbian, then move from there

i'm pretty open about identifying as a guy though
i don't want to deceive anyone

>tl;dr, I'm a dyke and cen't get laid edition

you don't have to sew your vagina up to be a man, I mean fuck, just be a lesbian with a strapon. You can still drink beer and like monster trucks, but don't fucking ruin your body now. Do you really want a penis? You got it easy, unless your like some sort of ham planet.

Also, tits or gtfo, rolling

Just try to get a small job that makes you talk to people. It’s a start to learning how to talk to the average person.

>I’m 18 and mentally ill

Saged

Also rolling for trips.

i can get fucked by guys but i'd rather not

that's another problem- my body's great and i don't feel right changing it, but it's so fucking uncomfortable to live in
like idk if i even want to change shit, i want to have been born with a dick, but the universe is screwing with me
might just off myself tbh, i've been thinking about it for years

My suggestion

1. Go seek help about gender dysphoria. Its fucking real and people can fucking get it.

2. Birth control already fucks enough around with hormones to lower the rate of periods, give it a shot

3. What do you rate yourself honestly? Out of ten?

ww

You are going to have to do it, man

You can explain the situation after you get to know somebody, but be pretty subtle and never really refer to yourself as a woman or lesbian, just go to gay bars and try to pick up women.

Ha penis envy at its finest

rollin

Roll

don’t do it op don’t chop of your nip nops

would probably turn her vagina inside out for some kind of weird penis and breast reduction

Just fuck other women like a lesbian would, there is a shit ton of them, you can feel as guy inside if you want, but keep it to yourself like most pedos and psychopaths do.

The fact is most people are really unconformable with the whole "born in the wrong body" thing, even gays and lesbians, despite pretending to be accepting and progressive.

i'm seeking a therapist already for other issues and recently brought up gender dysphoria
already on birth control! sometimes i skip the placebo pills so i don't have to deal with the bleeding
honestly i have really shitty self-esteem so i can't really rate myself, but decent? like thin and curvy if that makes sense (i lowkey hate the curves)

Grindr?

yeah, you see a girl, and you start with hello.

roll

rollin'

>I have a nice body and I'm attractive but still still uncomfortable with my body and might want to mutilate it.
I don't fucking get you people.

I'm fucking ugly and despite always being in a diet and regular exercise, always look like shit, I can talk to people just fine but girls are never interested.

You are lucky

rollin's

Atleast you seem to want to figure out what's going on. It just sounds like you're fucked up in the head a bit. Don't do anti-depressants or any other pills they hop you up on. Just take things slow, maybe see some support groups.

And for the love of that is holy do not take advice online about transitioning.

get

roll!

ass

roll for it

you're just a lesbian
stop being a faggot and face it

Rolling for helping you out!

roll again

roll dammit

ITT: bull dyke in denial wants to become holy male
sweetheart just find a nice lipstick lezzie and stay a bulldyke

why does the cat look so snuggly yet so sad?

But really I wish you the best honestly. Also try not to commit suicide. It’s not cooll

actually already on 2 pills besides the birth control and they don't seem to be helping... i go to a weekly support group when i can find a ride
and yeah, i'm fucked lol (bipolar disorder and anxiety, pretty basic shit)

roll

Take advice from the other anons: perhaps just stay lessie

OP here
i'm bi btw
not just into girls
sick of only getting with guys though

Have you though that maybe you are just gay? I mean, fuck a bunch a women with a strap-on and see if you like it before fucking up your body

i knew someone that went ftm then mtf :|

Maybe take more estrogen and drink soy?

Op I think you're head is in the right space for this sort of thing. You're 18 so probably going off to college or community college soon and that might be your best bet. Being open about being trans is the way to go and don't believe these people telling you to deceive the girls you're with. Personally I've seen plenty of people on tinder who make it clear they're trans in their bio and have also personally seen trans people with girls as well. I'd say go for tinder maybe. Where are you from by the way? In California it wouldn't be too hard to find success but I dunno about other states really.

does that work? trips demand nudes

i'm from California (no surprise really), near Sacramento

you shut the fuck up about that, go to Sup Forums for that
I imagine this man think is about the lack of possible sex hormones, but I'm no doctor. Try it out. A lot of those trap guides have good ways on doing it.

Fucking sucks to hear your situation, OP. I disagree with trans stuff but I can see that your brain is fucking with you. DO NOT get surgery.

1. Quite a few people lose their dysphoria after some
2. Around 50% of people regret ever having a sex change. Source is in pic related
3. You were born with a vagina. It sucks that you weren't born in the future where we could change our sex willy-nilly but you weren't. You can't have a penis, this was just determined at birth.

Good luck

nice area

I just wanna see OPs tits to see if she's not a hamplanet

Rollin

Reroll

*after some years
Wait it out
Also, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't blindly follow the praise and acceptance of lgbt communities, on the internet or in real life.

Rereroll

>>hamplanet

my fucking sides

Rerereroll

Pretty much this. I had a friend of my from HS kill himself (herself??) because he wanted to be a she, and then couldnt handle how fucked their body became after years of hormone therapy

Its gonna happen

rollingggg

Fuuu

so close yet so far

roll

rolland

Op abandoned thread give up.

rollsss

Just give us one free nude please

REROLLAND BOYS LET'S DO IT

Last time

good.

still here actually

rolling

After you hit a certain age, the best places to find girls are your own work, bars, and dog parks.
Also rolling.

rollingssss

lots of rolls no wins!

it's because it's rigged

I believe that you have received more support and legitimate attempts at advice than is customary here. Tits please, or kindly gtfo

hah no

asdf

close

Nice

im just curious since you are bi

well California is the best place to be for that. If you're transferring to a 4 year you could always try somewhere around sf of la where you'd have a lot more options and open minded people.

But honestly you shouldn't have any problem with finding a girl. If you're really open about your sexuality and friendly, they'll come to you.

rolling aga

fug me:( please just tits :((((((((((

sdf

Dude you're really sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOIAJSHDFKIL;JGHASDFGL KHJASDBFG;OIDGFK EDG

:(

Fuuuuuck

no u

hahahaha

Tits and ass now.

There's tits on Google
Literally go look