Best King Gizzard Album

Its this.....

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KGATLW/comments/6w5lqq/christmas_album_confirmed_from_flightless_ig/
youtube.com/watch?v=2HLsd21Lnns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yup. Head On/Pill and the title track are the best songs they've released to date

*blocks your path*

Inb4 capslock spam

bitch this aint blocking shit im plowing through this small boi at lighting speed

i really really like paper mache dream balloon

No wonder you are a virgin

where's stu hand going

does this band seriously have 7 members?

Is every Aussie boi a looker?

lol ok kiddo

It's Lonerism

Yes, including two drummers

how many albums did they release this year, yet?

who /12 bar bruise/ here

This

it's this one and you all know it.

?

Flying Microtonal, Murder of the Universe and Sketches are released. Polygondwanaland has had a single released and is going to be for sale before November 18th. One more is planned, the rumour is a smooth jazz Christmas album.

Agreed

EXTREMELY CORRECT OPINIONS

'no'

DUDE
SICK
PICKLE
RIFFS

I'M SO HIGHHHH LMAOOOO
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRPP

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
VOMITS

shitposters are just as annoying as the people they mimic
no one even likes rick and morty on this board

any source on the christmas album?

reddit.com/r/KGATLW/comments/6w5lqq/christmas_album_confirmed_from_flightless_ig/

faggot

>nobody's mentioned the goatest album yet

see

this

/thread

>no one even likes rick and morty on this board

All of your opinions are objectively wrong. This is the greatest gizz album

nah it's The Weather

What's the worst album?

This but unironically

Probably Murder of the Universe but I don't even want to hate on it its just ambitious as hell and ends up muddy and sloggy at times

I had to scroll way too far to find the correct fucking answer. Killer project.

not even top 8

this is correct

ODDMENTS

This but also pic

from digital black onward is amazing though

Debut and sketches

Nonagon Infinity easily.

>Wrong answer
>Correct answer

Man, all of this Sketches hate, I don't get it... I listened to it for the umpteenth time in my car today, and it's grown on me even more since the last time I listened to it.

Can someone explain why they don't like it, perhaps beyond just individual preference? Like, if you were hyped for it before release but just couldn't get into it, that type of thing.

If you're a fan of KG's heavier tracks you probably aren't the target audience for Ethiopian inspired psychedelic jazz-rock.

its pleasant and well produced and theres some nice ideas but after a few listens it really became apparent that there isn't much substance to it though, its just not very interesting. it feels kind of like a one trick pony of a band that's appeal seems to be the variation and character they bring out in their music

This. One of the greatest albums of the 2010's.

nah, this

youtube.com/watch?v=2HLsd21Lnns

I totally agree. I hear something new every time I listen to it, it is definitely my favorite from this year (FMB close behind though).

People saying it doesn't have "substance" are retarded, it has more substance in one song than Nonagon has in the whole album. All the songs are so carefully detailed and crafted, its just butthurt gizzheads getting all jollied up because Stu forgot to turn on the fuzz.

am I the only one with this opinion?

probably

yes you are right

this is a joke

I wish it wasn't so fucking terrible. I wish they spent more time on it.

The better songs are fucking great (Countdown, D-Day, Tezeta, Spider & Me, The Book) but all the sketches/jazzy ass tracks can get a little grating on multiple listens imo.

I vote this one

underrated

these
joey fuck off

It's just a Mild High Club album. Only song that sounds slightly like King Gizz is the book. It's not even as good as Mild High Clubs last album.

Being acoustic made them actually think about what they were doing instead of DUDE RIFFing.

ebic

fucking virgins

They all sound the same.

12-Bar Bruise. I think the factoid of them recording some of the vocals with four iPhones is interesting, but that alone doesn't save the album from general "meh"-ness compared to all of their other stuff.

Correct

Probably. This album sux pretty hard tbqhwyf

hardcore gizz fans hated it because Alex made the best gizz album

I didn’t love it until I heard them live, now it’s my favorite

There is no objective best when each album brings something new to the table

probably one of my favorite albums by them, loved the use of synths and the spoken word passages actually made it better

the truth is that it's all about personal preference and usually the albums are generally an 8/10 so it depends on the sound you like the most

cavs if you're reading this please confirm or deny you are the shitpost wizard

Murder of the Universe is great, and lots of fun to listen to. I think if you don't hyper-focus on the repitition, you don't really mind it.

>the spoken word passages actually made it better

Can somebody please explain this fucking meme to me? I really don't get it

it's trying to equate king gizzard with rick and morty for some reason