""""mothers"""" who abandon their kids in daycare so they can play out their strong woman fantasies

>""""mothers"""" who abandon their kids in daycare so they can play out their strong woman fantasies

Daily reminder that a woman's place is in the HOME!

Other urls found in this thread:

crab.rutgers.edu/~goertzel/daycare.htm
hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=49311
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/05/feminism-frilly-apron-if-you-can-afford-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daily reminder that a woman's place is in the HOME!

Do you have evidence to support this claim?

Polly needs to stop.

Modern society

Kill yourself.

no proof of causation

All of human history????

That's bullshit kid are overprotected, woman in the history have always work except in the upperclass

Worked around the house, yes. But women working outside the home was seen as a sign of poverty.

What kind of a mother tells her kids "my egotistical desire to climb the corporate ladder is more important than you"?

see
the 'woman at home' meme is a modern invention, women have worked for all of history except a short period in recent times
women worked in the fields, sold shit in markets, made nails in smithshops etc
the 'raising of children' is a modern meme created by your ignorant country
child worship was the worst cultural export of the USA ever conceived

Everybody was poor what's the point.
Kids don't need ultra-protective mom, they can go alone to school at 5-6 like in japan prepare what they need early, housemom create degenerate egotistical adult.

But yes when it's still a baby the mom must take care of her children but women don't have anymore 5-6 children

Daycare is important for social development. Something needed for success in this world.
But clearly I'm contributing to a samefag bait thread. Saged.

Only if they could take their children with them, as with farm work, or if they had elders to look after them. To leave them with strangers means the child doesn't develop strong familial bonds. Now who would've thought up such a thing.

Let me guess, you're some angry neet who never interacted with a woman other than over the counter of a McDonalds.

Why are women so eager to work? It sucks ass.

What's that study about?

Not in my home.

I hardly see many career womyn, but the ones i do are all depressed and didn't have a child until 30. Or they're childless.

Russia is the most fucked upwhem it comes to career womyn. They have the most womyn in the best jobs.

I don't know why people on Sup Forums worship such a matriarchy, with an elephant amount of suicide rates.

It is on the cuck country lost indeed.

>call people and kids to interact with for months or years strangers
>disregard the rest of the time the kid will be with family
>be a retarded britbong who sees the joo behind everything, even his window

Do you even think before you type your dumb shit?

Yea m8, they took the 12 year olds to the field! Totaly!
My grandfather was a village kid and they didn't stay glued to their mothers skirts.
They fucked off to play with other kids, just like kids do now-a-days.
But instead of being stuck to computer screens they played with bugs, slingshots and balls.
Women didn't have time to spare for fucking kids.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Why should the woman be at home and not the father instead?

There was a study that when kids are brought up in Daycare and always need to fight for the attention of one burned out daycare "Teacher", usually through crying, throwing a tantrum, they will be more prone to such spontanious aggressiv behaviour in their adult life, let me look for it.

How exactly are you supposed to be able to support a family when one of you aren't working?

your mother sucks refugee cock

I don't think we live in a time where either parent actually *should* be at home if they don't want to.

Merkel is not my mother.

It's almost like women entering the workforce fucked up an already working system...

realistically one parent has to be part time at minimum
one of my friends lived under these condition
his father had a stable job and the mother took up freelance projects (shes a programmer)
she'd make much more than his dad sometimes

>"There is a constant dose-response relationship between time in care and problem behavior, especially those involving aggression and behavior," Belsky told reporters Wednesday.

>Belsky, a research psychologist who worked at Penn State University until two years ago, added that children who spend more than 30 hours a week in child care "scored higher on items like `gets in lots of fights,' `cruelty,' `explosive behavior,' as well as `talking too much,' `argues a lot,' and `demands a lot of attention.'

crab.rutgers.edu/~goertzel/daycare.htm

Long fucking read and yes, there are studies showing the opposite but modern society seems to be a good showing. The millenials and their temper tantrums in university etc.

Not everyone is that lucky though or have skills where they can work from the home.

Sure, but we can't really go back, so I am asking how exactly you'd do it today.

>Not everyone is that lucky though or have skills where they can work from the home.
yea, and that's why we need daycare
sounds like spending time with mom makes you a pussy

As men's roles have slumped from the dangerous out door activities of hunting or the manually stressful requirement of farming, women and men in office jobs are in similar positions.

I disagree that women should stay at home, only the one with the least impressive salary should stay at home.

As an lazy shit at school I got bad grades and a bad career, my wife is one of the C-level staff at her firm.

So it's better for us all if she goes to work.

Here's that study referenced by the OP's article:
hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=49311

Abstract:
>Adult daughters, but not sons, of employed mothers are more likely to be employed and, if employed, are more likely to hold supervisory responsibility, work more hours, and earn higher wages than women whose mothers stayed home fulltime. At home, sons raised by an employed mother spend more time caring for family members than men whose mothers stayed home fulltime, and daughters raised by an employed mother spend less time on housework than women whose mothers stayed home fulltime. The pattern of results in both fixed effects models and mixed models is consistent with the proposition that employed mothers provide non-traditional gender role models to their children, liberalizing gender attitudes and transmitting life skills for managing competing responsibilities, increasing the likelihood of their daughters' active engagement in the workplace and their sons' active engagement in family care.

Oy vey goy, why would you want to forge strong family bonds? Just drop your kids off at the state funded indoctrination centers. Remember a woman's highest calling is her job!

Check these guilt trips

There is a difference in Mom and Daycare Mom, you don`t need to fight with others over the attention of your mom.

Yes, too much attention and cuddling is also harmful, kids are like fucking eggshells.

Just wanted to make the point, that very early daycare can lead to more aggressiv behaviour.

>yea, and that's why we need daycare
Yeah, but the point of a parents staying at home with the kid is so that it can bond with them, which would be ruined by having them go to daycare.

You're talking to cucks who would rather have the new zPhone than a strong family, morality means nothing to them.

PS: Mother Attention is usually/always better than daycare so OP`s Article is Bullshit and just some guilt shit to get more strong independant wymyms into STEM or some shit.

I did daycare from a baby till 12. It was great. Played outside and learned to socialize. Might be the reason I was never a NEET.

Except women don't find house husbands sexy.

Feckin Toynbee trying to turn a generation of men into cucks

How did the family system get so fucked up in the West?

Industrial revolution.

Technology and automation destroyed the traditional division of labor.

I think the biggest mistake we made was thinking that women are good child rearers. I think single mothers have proven this idea completely wrong.

Society was fine until women decided they wanted to be men (aka women's lib) more than be mothers.

So why did your ancestors not stop them? Men were in absolute power back then, right? Why did they listen to their "protests"?

I think you're idealizing something that was never that common. Poor women worked more often than not. Farming, handicrafts, etc. She had time for her children (if they were not employed helping her) in the evenings. Rich women stayed at home, but they had governesses watching over their kids.

And technology allowed them to enter the workforce with ease.

Because men worship pussy.

Once again, whites have shown that minorities just drag the average down. It's time for an ethnic cleansing.

This trend is actually reversing itself. There's an article on The Guardian website today complaining about how women are rejecting the corporate lifestyle and reverting to becoming homemakers. Of course, these framed these women as letting feminism down but lots of women are waking up to the fact that they can't have it all.

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/05/feminism-frilly-apron-if-you-can-afford-it