youtube.com/watch?v=-pvxKdvuwIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares?

This will cheer you up.

idk
thanks user

Why are you sad?

:(

i hate myself a lot and i dont feel like theres anyone i can talk to because i already feel like a burdon on my friends lives and i only feel happy when im super intoxicated and i feel like its all getting worse and idk what to do about it

Why do you hate yourself?

What's in the past is in the past , you learn from it and move on. Just try to be a good person from now on.

i dont know. im lazy and dumb and i dont like the way i look. theres just nothing at all i like about myself and i wish i could be anyone else

getting happy through intoxication or chasing a high is probably the worst thing you can do.

its all i enjoy besides playing music

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvxKdvuwIw

have you tried to discover new things to enjoy besides those 2

oops wrong reply

Lazy and Dumb can easily be changed , you just need to get sick of being lazy enough to do something about it. Do it little by little , try to find small ways to improve yourself. If you get up at 11 AM , try getting up at 10:30 AM for the first few days , then 10 AM , once you see you can make good habbits you should feel more confident improving yourself in other ways. Looks are secondary , if you have confidence you can get almost any girl you want.

Focus on you.
Go to college.
Learn about finances.
Start investing every penny you have so all of your income comes from assets then quit your job.
Get interested in culture.
Listen to music you never liked.
Watch a play or ballet, most are funny.
Do art. Paint. Draw. Build a model. Don't care if it looks good or not.
Learn to socialize. Pretend to like people and they will start to like you. Everybody does it this way.

This.
Avoid anyone who drinks or does drugs more than twice a month

thank you guys
idk if i can

ever suck a dick?

no i dont have enough confidence to have sex with anyone

rip thread thanks everyone goodnight