Why do some poos?

Look southern european? Pic related.

He looks quintessentially British to me.

It's current year after all.

british people look more like this.

yup

Hey, Brampton! You're delusional!

try it without the filter fucking leaf

He doesn't look Southern European at all.

He looks like a fucking streetshitter straight out of India.

Actually we're slightly darker

This is what a southern european looks like. Compare him to that poo.

I think he looks quite czech, actually.

is southern european an actual term or is it just something shitskins say to make themselves feel better about themselves?

>identify all the storefronts for the 3rd day in a row

Southern European means Europeans from Southern Europe.

what an italian looks like.

Some small bit of phenotypical similarity isn't surprising, given Indo-European migrations to both places.

He does not look Southern European you fucking retard

A minority of Northern indian women can pass as Iberian or sicilian. Id say Pakis are most liley to look southern european tho. Indians have those wierd short abo foreheads.
>Paki model

So, non white

spotted the Paki living in aus.

I dislike Indians but i fucking hate you paki cunts

>This is what a southern european looks like

Lol no you fucking street shitter. Stop having a white complex like the spics do

That meme because south europeans don't have blue eyes and blonde hair suddenly every brown turd is a south european needs to end

that´s a tanned german you racist bigot! into the tolerance camp you go [part of this comment was censored by the EU-commision due to hatespeach laws of calling op a poo in loo]

He don't look ssouthern european.

You got me, im half paki tho. Most pakis in Australia are well educated westernised professionals from the Paki elite class since unlike Britcucks, Australia actually has standards when they import south asians migrants which is why we tend to do better than the average Australian.
Not my fault youre liberals are nation wreckers who love importing durka scum from middle eastern countries to fulfill that diversity quota and their craving for brown dick. I actually agree with Australias tough stance on immigration since I see how shit the pakistani communtiy is doing in Britain whilst most pakis here are successful lawyer, doctors, scientists and dentists whilst we only have a minority of durka durka tribal muslims . We earned our places in Australia, just every other migrant who has come before us.

Replied to this

Paki cricketer turned politician

you are uninformed . bullfighters in spain are the best example of what OP would be talking about but it also relates to the baltics

they are kebabs or mixed with kebabs over many generations

True southern europeans

Yes, spaniards. Don't mix Portugal in. We didn't breed with the muslim dogs.