What is an Utopian society

>google.com
>what is an Utopian society
>Donald Trump/the government getting legislation passed that gives drug dealers the death penalty when convicted

Give one logical reason why scum of the earth shouldn't be executed.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

drugs are God's will

Because then it'll turn into Brazil. Ergo, people still starve, drugs will be more profitable, and a death penalty will only change one thing: absolutely no reason to leave living witnesses

lol this is som dank ass BATE Sup Forumsro

I know this is pasta, but I'm 100% sure that some retard actually believes this shit.

Indonesia has the death penalty for drug dealers. I've spent a lot of time in Jakarta. It's a real utopia.

I really hope you're a kid because that's the only thing that could possibly excuse this type of autistic, and yes autistic as in the mental deficiency NOT your stupid internet slang, behavior that you're spilling everywhere. But i know you're not because easy truths are just that, easy to take in. I wish you would grow up with your stupid made up slang, "pasta" god it makes my face red. Awakens some primal rage that's been shoved away from big brother and their safety "vaccines". Why don't you communicate like a normal being? Are you like the others striving for a chance at Reddit good boy points? Wishing your pains in your, that I know have to be extremely painful and hard on you, life would wash away. But they won't huh? That really bums me out knowing things won't just fix themselves for you and Mary Poppins wont fly from Sam Hains Hell to make sure you feel real good. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!! Stop talking like a retard with your slang, pasta really? Pasta are you seriously saying pasta as some kind of insult you're a joke. Stop sitting all day at your fancy little computer mom and Dad shilled big bucks for and do something. Just like the rest of these guys your going to fail. Fail hard and flat on your face. And you'll see me running down to success in the new age of freedom, shoving down you and you're sick liberal ideology that wants me and you dead. Like the ignorant masses you hope someday the very thing you hate wins. Only because they said they're good on you're tv. Idiot open you're eye and swallow your medicine that is hard truths. They aren't even hard for me because I'm not a fool who cares about my enemies feelings and if they'll get hurt. Did the Spartans become a glorious empire because they stopped to ask if they're enemies were okay? Did the Romans rise to power because they went around asking everyone if they're feelings are hurt. You're a fool and you won't get to see the new age of America because you're on the wanted list pal.

Because adding the death penalty for simple possession of a high amount greatly decreases my incentive to surrender to law enforcement peacefully. If I'm all but guaranteed life in prison or the death penalty for simple possession of large amounts, I'm frankly better off using an Ar-15 with a slide fire stock and 100rd drum to spray the piss out of a constable and two regular officers serving a search warrant deemed low risk, before going for the south border with my passport ASAP to drive to Mexico City so I can get a one way no stops flight to a country like Vietnam that won't extradite.

Side note, I owned a slide fire stock before that crazy fuck Paddock made them famous. Shit pisses me off.

Not trying to sound edgy or anything seriously, as my dad was a cop for many years. It's a shit situation. But if I lived in a place like the Philippines with such strict laws, that would be the answer. It would be gun battles during every traffic stop.

Currently, having no record at all, the logical decision is to surrender peacefully and hope that an expensive lawyer can defer prison time.

You spend all day with a gigantic list of pasta, waiting to deploy it on unsuspecting anons?
That's a cool life you're living, bro.

america has well over 100M private firearms owners.
all the cops, soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen in america number well under 10M.
you were saying something about retards?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me,
you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring,
and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare
and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision
the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?
Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now
so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained
in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent
to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your
little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t,
and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Yah think yeh hot shit dontcha? You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bro you are getting shitted on these posts are not the same person

Together til the end?

>gives drug dealers the death penalty
cool, kill all the pharmacists and bartenders

Most of these modern marxists and commies think the military members are welfare queens, it's hard to even converse with them they're so retarded. All that goes through my mind is this...

You ever seen these retards try to get together for Operation American Spring or some other silly redneck shit?

Get your blue tarp, you're gonna be the next LaVoy Finicum!

Bumped.