Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y
reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/4ffgpz/milo_yiannopoulos_talks_about_being_raped_by_a/
youtu.be/hQmbZXtWp2E
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oq1gXJbIMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Milo is a god.

but who took the picture?

It's just a joke.

I'm sure there are a number of people who would love to choke him (not in an erotic way) anyway.

5spoopy3me

Daily reminder sex-mixing is wrong.

Pizza Party Ben/DJ Pop A Titty Out or Blaked Alaska I'd say.

no, i won't.

this is stupid degenerate bullshit, milo's been pushing it too much lately. i'm getting real fucking tired of it.

Fucking hot. No homo. Why are shills trying so hard to derail Milo. Does one little faggot with an army of chan trolls REALLY scare you that much. If so good. You should be scared. It's our country now KEKS

Go back to /r/the_donald if you want to circle jerk about Milo

kill that fag
he's beggin for it
(((milo))) is filth and pollution

what filth

He looks a like fag.

he's just joking around

so? it's still stupid degenerate bullshit.

>Sup Forums will still criticize him
youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y

I think a lot of people are getting tired of Milo's shit, which is why he's doing this. He knows he can't coast by as a clown forever, so he's trying to style himself as some charismatic leader. It would be funny if people weren't buying into it.

For fucks sake, he's gotta stop that gay shit, we fucking get it. It's almost as worse as those gay pride faggots on the streets celebrating their gayness.

lol didn't watch
stop posting gay videos pls
Sup Forums is not a gay image board
you fucking pederasts

>lol didn't watch
Then you have no grounds to respond to anything in a serious manner, Ahmed.

you can criticize people who get some things right. i'm not into idolatry or cult of personality shit.

desu this is pretty degenerate

i don't really care. he pisses off SJWs and doesn't extort people to do what he says. degeneracy is fine. those people will die off naturally. the Left is fascist and milo is apathetic

If Trump is Hitler and Milo is Ernst Rohm, who is the Himmler that convinces Trump to purge the party of degenerates like Milo?

I like him, even if he's a degenerate faggot

Remember to laugh Sup Forums

>degeneracy is fine

no, no, no. the culture that allows for degeneracy is the same one that cultivates sjws. the weimar republic had the same shit. the 60s had the same shit. rome had the same shit. you can't extricate one from the other. degeneracy is late-stage cancer in society.

Fair enough.

Daily reminder that part of the alt-right doesn't give a fuck about your whiny claims about "degeneracy" so long as it's not strapons dangling about in public parades.

I'm tired of this cunt
When will we finally get a good representative

Apart from the fact he's said he's just a rabble rouser created by the left's problem with free speech. He doesn't expect to last, he expects to be one of the people that encourages change.

ew

This guy gets it.

This faggot needs to stop.

really makes you think, huh?

>it turns out the right wingers were the faggots all along

OH WOW, I MEAN WHO SAW THIS COMING, AM I RITE?!?

Milo's a jewish faggot. Haven't defended him yet, don't plan on starting anytime soon.

Reminder that Milo literally called the age of consent "Oppressive" and said that gay men having sex with little boys is an important part of helping little gay boys explore their sexuality.

>Milo calls himself a catholic

>posting claims without sauce on Sup Forums
Gonna need a link buddy.

reddit.com/r/commonfilth/comments/4ffgpz/milo_yiannopoulos_talks_about_being_raped_by_a/

>"..as a alpha ma-*voice cracking*"

idk man, Puritans thought showing ankles was degenerate too so- who gives a fuck. its all about just letting retards do what they want so long as they don't have power

No, hes a disgusting piece of gay filth, and he needs to go away

Pretty cringy. I don't follow him necessarily but I wouldn't have known how fucked our universities were if not for his gay little tour.

No I wont
This is disgusting
Fuck this jew.

This is the guy Sup Forums worships?

he should tone it down a notch that includes his insults he may be right but if you are a "dick" about it people wont care.

Milo might as well be woman

what a bitch lets himself be "choked by daddy"

choking is a female fetish, fuck that kike

No hes super straight and hates race mixing

He looks like he has jaundice or something.

>haha we're just pretending haha look at us don't hit on me silly bois

kek
now you got your link you filthy pedophile will do wht?

Milo is many things, a woman is not one of them.

As long as homosexuals are not having sex out in the open and parading in underwear, there is nothing wrong about it.
Milo is just funny because he's one of the rare gay, right-winger conservatives who disagree with mainstream left.

Whatever makes the greatest number of people butt blasted is ok with me.

pretty much this, it's fun to watch these special snowflakes get triggered

He needs to be pretty publicly gay, in order to cash out on the gay alt-right image he has.

It makes him less vulnerable to the left's attacks, and gives him an excuse when called racist or whatever.

What's that GIF from?

And yet all of Sup Forums is apparently fine with perving on little girls and think child brides should go back to being a thing.

Stop being a hypocrite.

when he can do this to people.

you gotta root for the guy

youtu.be/hQmbZXtWp2E

No.
Milo is a disgusting degenerate nigger loving attention whoring Jew faggot.
He's a useful idiot, but when the day of the rope comes, he will hang.

I hate his faggy side. It's disgusting and it's clearly being done for attention. On the other hand he's still a valuable tool being both gay and right at the same time. Pick your battles.

>another anglo jew spreading degeneracy and americans eating it up

Meanwhile Trump ignores the faggot and his bullshit

Daily reminder that the alt-right is a cancerous meme that will die out like the previous flash in the pan millennial fueled "movements."

You know, being gay is only a novelty to conservatives, and only since gat marriage became law. Liberals squared their feelings abt gays a long time ago.

The guy asking the question does make a point. If I didn't know what was going on in that video judging by the audience alone you could have told me that it was a brony-con and I would have believed you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oq1gXJbIMQ

Homosexuality is a symptom of childhood rape. Watch video to end and find a puke bucket.

heretic

OH NO I WAS RAPED AND DONT REMEMBER IT MEME
literally kill yourself.

>triggered

that's why your country is effectively dead, Hans.

Guess you can say he has a faggy atittude

No no guys I get it now. You have to be degenerate to redpill the degenerates. He's doing what none of us are willing to do in winning over lefties.

If you're some poly, bdsm, lefty degenerate. You might not be willing to hear conservative ideas. But if you see Milo doing this, you might stop and hear what he has to say for a second.

R-right guys?

This was a joke related to that shit about Richard Lewis choking a guy at a DOTA tournament.

Yeah, I feel bad for him knowing he truly doesn't want to be a fag. He's repeated commented about doing a gay conversion thing and he wants kids but doesn't want to raise them in a gay house. That nigger raped a little kid and ruined him for life. The vast majority of gay men have been sexually abused in childhood.

That "Daddy" bit is kinda fuckn creepy, too

>implying there is anything bad with BDSM
My girlfriend is a Domme in our DS relationship and we are active nationalists.
Why hands are white? Isn't Milo black fetishist?

It's Lord of the Rings, you goofus. They even shot the Hobbit scenes on your shitty island.

>Sup Forums will defend this

ben shapiro

Why are homosexuals so fucking sexually-minded? I don't know a single fag who wants to find one man to spend his life with. They bitch about how hard it is to find a decent guy in the "gay community" but then they constantly talk about how cute every other guy they see is and all the filthy things they want to do to them, it's like DON'T GO AROUND ACTING LIKE A DIRTY FUCKING COCK ADDICT AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND A LIFE WORTH LIVING EVENTUALLY.

Milo is pretty gay.

>all of Sup Forums
how about you just stop right there?

>"why dont people who base their relationships on tearing eachothers colons and spreading the worst diseases care about companionship?"
gee whiz, i wouldnt know

OP was right, why do i visit this toilet?

>who base their relationships on tearing eachothers colons and spreading the worst diseases

I'm asking why.

do you guys think that Milo would rape Barron Trump if he could?

"arrgh, choke me daddy, matey."

because there is nothing else there except physical attraction? meaningful relationships between man and woman are possible because they are complementary to each other.

he's just an attention whore at this point, sad!

The cop outfit, the water bottle, always talking about how much of a faggot he is
Just get over yourself and focus on your career!!

Men being submissive is stomach turning

>allowing homosexuals to warp children doesn't give them power

I think Norwegians are the new shit posters

is this a anti-trump meme video I haven't seen?

>Sup Forums will call this degenerate but defend THIS cruel tweet.