Why is it wrong for women to have many sexual partners and suck many dicks before seeking a long term relationship? W

Why is it wrong for women to have many sexual partners and suck many dicks before seeking a long term relationship? W
Why shouldnt them be sluts?
Seems natural for me

If she's a slut before relationship she'll be a slut in relationship

Unless you are a literal cuck and enjoy it

Only insecure betas care about how many times women have had sex. They are upset because their wives had a fun time in their youth, while they sat around playing video games and not socializing with people physically in front of them.

It is. Reasons for it being seen as something bad:
. control
. religion
. unwanted children

unwanted children outside marriage -> religion modifier, not having control of the inferior woman -> religion modifier etc.

This

Fuck these girls got blacked. This is honestly my biggest fetish. Does this get you hard too, OP?

Like this too.

>Seems natural for me

Hurricanes and cancer are natural too.

Not even disagreeing with you. Just saying that you shouldn't use the natural argument. A lot of things that are natural are quite bad.

Being a slut = more chance to get cervical cancer

A key that opens any lock is a useful key.
A lock that opens to any key is a useless lock.

Yep but that also applies to men.
And there's a vaccine now.

live and let live.
If they're capable of loyalty after it's fine.
It's just people can sometimes become extremely susceptible to the relationship becoming numb and get stuck in an endless cycle with numerous partners.
It never really changes people just get older and more scared of being alone the fear eventually over powers the lust long enough for them to get married.

Historically, promiscuity among women was seen as wrong because of paternity issues... there was no legitimate way of knowing who the father of a child was unless the mother had only had sex with one man/her husband, so from there stemmed fear mongering, people spreading the idea that women who slept with multiple men were diseased, dirty and would give birth to deformed children, etc. Also they were and currently are more likely to be diseases from multiple sexual partners (same for men obviously but was seen more aa a negative for women because it could be harmful to their unborn children). From then on, the central idea of dirty whores just became engrained in western societies. Actually pretty interesting ahaha

Implying these girls would sleep with any guy.

The reason we have these threads is exactly the opposite. The won't have sex with any guy who wants them.

That's why the butthurt neckbeard army is raging.

except men are not keys and women are not locks

>won't have sex with any guy who wants them
unless chad

You are a retard if thats what you got from that analogy

Yes they are

It isn’t, men are just jealous

yeah, unless chad
so what?

those are their standards
>if you aren't a chad, I won't have sex with you

how is that different from
>if the girl isn't cute or sexy, I won't have sex with her

Because it's a desperate thing to do and shows their existential insecurities. Most women go down that path around the same age they realize they are becoming adults, and the first thing they associate adulthood with is their own mothers - which are often seem as dull,hard-working and not fun thanks to the "terrible" patriarchal society that gave them a good mother in the first place. So they rationalize this behavior, consoling themselves that they'll "have plenty of time to settle down after they've had some fun" because they know they can get most of the benefits of a long-lasting relationship without being in one - thus reducing themselves to becoming sexual objects until they decide they're still worthless and need a kid in their life.

Males who are smart enough to see through this and independent enough to stand up for themselves even if it means no pussy for them - they understand that a relationship is not defined by words we say to each other or how others view us, but instead they are defined by the very activities we do with each other and not with everyone else. I am friends with someone because I talk to him more than I talk to others. I am good friends with some other because I go out with him more than others.

Once you realize this, you'll begin to understand the error in acting like a complete slut. If the most intimate thing you can do with another is sex and you've given that to 50 guys who didn't give a shit about you, the only thing that's ever going to count in defining our special relationship (long-term romance, marriage etc.) is duration of that said activity, not its intensity or exclusivity.

On top of that, I prefer sex without a condom. I'd rather date for 1-3 months before sex and enjoy everything afterwards than put my dick in a plastic bag and rub something warm with it while touching boobs. Never had any disease so far because I've never dated sluts, or the ones I've dated had to get tested beforehand.

i say just fuck her,

That's the entirety of that analogy. The implied benefits of a master key vs an easy to open lock.

What do you derive from it beyond this?

Holy fuck I didn't read all those letters.

/thread

sex lust is hard to overcome. Strong sin. It's in all of us.

Too many assumptions there my man.
Sex is a physical need... much like eating, drinking or defecating.
Why is it desperate to satisfy sexual urges in a promiscuous way? Why is it wrong for a female to become a sexual object? Her partner is also becoming a sexual object for her.
I still dont get why getting meaningless sex is bound to all the psychological assumptions and stereotypes you are giving there for females...
>Implying people dont grow up
>Implying the brain of an 18 yr old slut (particularly the prefrontal cortex) doesnt mature after 10-15 years and free itself from the effect of hormones
What about men who desperately try to satisfy their sexual urges? Are they desperate and insecure as well?
Females of other species also seek sexual partners (and they can have very strong urges, like with cats)

TLDR: if you want sex and you can have it, why abstain?

Sex is not a physiological need like eating, drinking, defecating. You can go without sex for years.

It is desperate because in pursuit of physical satisfaction you forsake any inherent symbolic or romantic meaning from that activity. It's like inflation in the economy: the more you have sex without a respective demand for meaningful relationships, the less value that sex will have over time, not just for you but for everyone else.

The part about becoming a sexual object transcends the single encounter between the man and the woman because we live in a society and the premise of the argument is that you would know about the other X dozen guys she's fucked before.

Yes, men are desperate and insecure as well. For men, sex is often a form of validation for some self-imposed idea of masculinity. They believe that the more women they will have in bed, the more manly they will be and the more appreciated they are. In hindsight, this couldn't be further from the truth around the age of 20-25, because most promiscuous women prefer men they know they can control, manipulate and dispose of at any time in order to continue to satisfy their promiscuous desires.

I do not hold anything against members of other species because I expect nothing beyond the basic physiological needs from them. If society ever gets to a point where it will look up to the wild animals for moral guidance, I think we've probably fucked up somewhere and need to rethink our position in the world.

It is more damnable in females because of how easy society often is laid down for them to commit to their promiscuous ways. Don't get me wrong, I condemn both genders for not acting better than animals on sex, but a women abusing her privileged position to acquire sex is the same reason why hitting a woman is more damnable if you're a man than a woman - because you are abusing your inherent genetic advantages over the other gender to acquire something. It is not the same, but it is similar.

>implying women don't enjoy sex

Every single one of you faggots crying about phycological, sexual, societal factors etc are the biggest hypocrites. Guarantee that none of you would have a problem railing 100 girls if they were all into you. But a girl sleeps with more than 3 dudes and you think she's desperate or a slut or some shit. Given the opportunity you would be just as slutty, and you wouldn't think twice about saying shit to a man with the same track record.

It must be sad to live in a world where you think men can't or won't say no to sex because "it feels good" so why pass. Keep telling yourself that it's okay to do it the way dogs do it and you'll eventually be treated like one.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger, I didn't say men can't say no at all? Get some reading comprehension and then then get back to me

I'll go a little bit slower because your autism is showing:

> Guarantee that none of you would have a problem railing 100 girls if they were all into you

> implying men would not or could not say no to sex with any 100 women for any other reason no matter what

> implying everyone is as sad, insecure and pathetic as you are

Hope 3rd grade isn't too hard on you.

Used to be a nightlife photographer. Had dozens of barely legal girls begging me for dick 3-5x a week for about two years. From dive bars in the midwest to mainstage of ultra music festival 2011 and 2012 in miami. Never fucked a single one of them. Only girl I fucked in that time was another photographer friend, but we werent in a relationship.

FUCK YOU DORF

> Having sex with multiple different women means I can't say no
If you get propositioned by 10 women but turn down 8, does that mean you can't say no?

You seem to have trouble comprehending numbers, so it would make sense 3rd grade concepts are above you

So how insecure are you about your dick?

it's only natural to want your woman to breed only with you.
man would take many mates, kill the children if other males, take their women and pass on their genes. it's just primal man.
it comes out as mhu purity only because people can't set boundaries, I will confine my dick to fucking only 3 holes but that bitch better know I'm the only dick going in to those holes and she better knows how to work them. it's a social contract.

this is what over thinking looks like

> Guarantee that none of you would have a problem railing 100 girls if they were all into you

> railing 100 girls if they were all into you

> all

> hurr-durr but I meant "If you get propositioned by 10 women but turn down 8, does that mean you can't say no?"

> tryingtolooksmart.exe

Legit confirmed retard. Were you born this fucking stupid or are you still in denial?

I'm a perfectly capable 7" with mushroom tip. I'd rather smoke and masturbate than have random strange and worry about accusations within the scene if some disordered SJW had drunk regrets.

99% of club girls are trouble beyond your imagination.

It is only considered ''wrong'' because women are hypergamous so when they become promiscuous they have a better wealth of options than men, because men naturally are less choosy and more concerned with sexual access, whereas females are more concerned with the status of who they choose

this becomes a problem for men, because promiscuous women result in a select few men at the top of the pile just fucking pretty much all the women and the women just sharing those men with high status, while the majority of other men are near sexless or rarely have encounters

the whole slut thing and religion is just a form of control to help the forever alone average guys keep some pussy and not have it constantly getting robbed by chad and his homies tyrone and rico suave

You still posting Cuckendorf?

A door that opens for many keys is a bad door.

ITT

>I'm very concerned about what other people do
>It's a very important topic for me

I'm glad you still think like a primal ape, congrats.