Early morning doll thread

Early morning doll thread

That mask.

... What the actual fuck is that..?
Is that a Donald Trump mask with a pink wig on a man?

I’m fairly certain that’s actually Donald Trump in a wig.

What if it's Donald Trump wearing a Donald Trump masking roleplaying as Donna Trump?

ive seen lots of fucked up things here on Sup Forums but this is the most disgusting shit ever

wtf I dont get it

what is the wig for if ur already wearing a mask?

Is this some advanced camouflage?

>ive seen lots of fucked up things here on Sup Forums
>but this is the most disgusting shit ever

pick 1

Thanks

He needs to disguise himself as a girl obviously

pedophiles

Cool dolls op ! Post moar

Fuck dude that mask looks like something you want to a robbery

How does a grown American (virgin) get Access to this pedo shit,
shouldn't they call the FBI on you as soon as that stuff hits the border(im certain this loli-doll shit is made in Japan or tailand)

Those dolls are creepy as fuck.

People are so creative these days. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

The right one Looks like Michael Jackson I swear

I like that will, got any pics of it naked

What the fuck

No this stuff is legal in most places of the world.

Nope, cute

Thnaks

Somw are confiscate d but I dont think they are technically illegal so they are able to get through

I've got this one

Jesus fuck dude thats so hot

I want to see this little redhead's freckled face glazed in cum.

HAHAHHAHAHA that came so unexpected

I would argue that windows with marble that reaches the inside of the house is typical in Mediterranean areas. Spain, Greece, Italy, Portugal. Not the US. This does not look American at all. Don't let the Presidents presence fool you my friend.

I bet you do, I always creampie the cuties though.

Get this shit outta here

When I dont have kik downloaded at the moment fukkkkkkkk

Dude you got to have a pic of one of these dolls covered in cum

Only from behind, this was the only time I came outside and it was just for the picture.

Can u fuck them?

Thanks dude thats fucking sexy, can I get a pic of the front of that doll

Are you serious?
Can you fuck sexdolls?

it's this one

dont act so surprised, this has already been done and will show up many more times from this or some other faggot

You're all fucking pedo pieces of shit.

Op you're straight up disabled, you are mentally ill on a level where prison would only sort you out if you got shanked in the shower you absolute fucking scumbag

Can I get a chest picture of it, also how much did it cost you?

Yep

This lil one 850$

Don't talk like that about your president

wtf are you virgins doing with ur life

bald , stay at home all day, ugly losers

You're here because...

When your fucking it does it feel like its worth 1grand?

You should head upstairs and tell your mommy how well you told us off. She'll be so impressed.

Yeah but it's more than just a fuckhole, it's also the cuddling the dressing up, taking pictures. Just having the cuties around is nice.

When you wake up to your GF screaming at you because of a dream they had... when you come home to find your GF broke half the dishes in a fit because she burned something in the oven... when your GF has once again lost some of your favorite shit...

Then the price doesn't matter. It's worth it.

I want one too! I feel like life with dolls would be so much better than with actual woman. However I wouldnt want anyone to find out. Do you hide them for family and friends?

Damn good point now I just need the money to buy one

u did me dirty with that "lives with his mom" insult

cuz being a grown up whos into fucking child dolls sure has accomplished a lot in his life.

degenerate

I pack them back away in the box when I'm not using them. Some days I'm lazy and just toss the blanket over them "just in case". In general, there are "private" areas in the house and public, and they stay in the private areas, but yes, I do take additional measures to keep them out of sight.

I don't think it would actually be an issue; just awkward.

The small one I can easily hide under my bed on a little matress, the big one currently has to sleep in my bed, I'll soon renovate a room and put all of them in there so I can just lock the whole room.

It's normal to live with your mommy when you're only 8.

I want a pic of a one of these riding a dick, I'm so jealous I dont have one

What about wear and tear? Howlong have you had yours and what is the average lifespan of a doll assuming you take good care. Companion for life?

Sorry, but I think you'll not find that here. Unless it's a fake dick like this one.

There's sort of an unspoken (normally) acceptance that dolls are fine but *usually*, showing real dicks in doll pics is bad. Rubber dicks are fine though.

The assholes tend to be very fragile, the mouth is even worse unless you get a big silicone one that's known for being very good for oral.
The pussy should have no problems at all if you don't go in dry.
If you oil and powder her from time to time and don't bend her in really bad positions she'll be able to hold for some years at least, you might get problems with broken bones or loose joints, if you're crafty and willing to cut her open and fix it you can probably keep them around for a long time.

here

10/10

Why is that though?

That's a really good question and to be honest, the answer varies.

I have a TPE doll (small, hardly used) that I bought over 7 years ago and it's still in *great* shape. I have another one that after about 8 months the knees started cracking and they just got worse and worse, but nothing that really matters ever went wrong with it- about 5 years now? I've got another one that's silicon and 6 years old still perfect condition, and the rest seem to be doing well, but they're all less than 2 years old.

The one with the bad knees it could be a couple things. 1) It could have been a bad doll 2) I could have left it in a bad pose at some point for too long (you do have to take care to put dolls back into the relaxed position and keep them on soft material), or what I suspect happened- 3) I may have gotten some cleaning or bug spray solution on the doll and it caused it to break down.

I had a fleshlight that I didn't seal up and let off a bug bomb one time and the damn thing pretty much dissolved. Like anything, you have to be careful, but to be honest, I thought I was.

COME THE FUCK ON!

I personally don't care to show myself having sex with a doll. That's just me. In general, when I post a doll, I want it to be the focus- I want to capture a still life moment, and that means still life items.

There are certainly videos out there of people having sex with these things. But I believe most of the folks on Sup Forums with dolls fall into the "eh, I don't think so" group. I know the discord group has an actual rule about it- not that it matters here.