Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nK5fKFFqJe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's weird. I have some but I don't really smoke it

Good time, super therapeutic, spiritual, doesn't last anywhere near long enough

Beautiful substance in its effects.

An amazing 10 minutes.
Worth trying.
Somewhat difficult to get right on your first go.
Non addictive. Can have the stuff in storage for ages and not even consider it.

Great if you want to trip but dont have an entire day free for acid.

Never had a better/more in depth time than when I;ve meditated
shit just put me in a very particular headspace with very slow moving visuals for 10 minutes
one time I communicated to entities within my own consciousness but I've done that without DMT and perhaps more clearly

Had a very good time on it. Granted that it was my first ever expirence with psychadelics. Also i was told later its better to smoke it out of a meth pipe

niggas saying
>amazing 10 minutes
etc.
wow, you niggas never smokes the shit, or if you did, you microdosed on the shit.
If you take enough you're tripping for hours, days or even weeks.. in "your time"
only 5-15min in the "real world" though.
But when you get back, you've had enough for a while.

I've always wanted to try it. What does it look like?

not the shit in OP's pic.
It's a yellowie, sometimes brown crystalish powder.

This
/thread

Is it easy to have a bad trip on it? Had one bad experience with acid a few years ago, but that was cos i took too much and couldn't handle it. Had a few more experiences with it that have all been good and enjoyable but i don't wanna have a bad trip on DMT

How to make. Be thorough.

There are 2 main types of deem (street name of DMT) there is a yellow (dream sand), and a white (to high to remember it's name atm)

I have some Chenga atm...
Also have LSD, MDMA, Dabs, plant matter, vivance, muscle relaxers, and pain meds... AMA

Not in my experiences, but I'm dying, and was terrified of death. Deem removed that fear...

It just makes me think of Death Grips

Google is your friend.

you sell?

Nope, personal use... and party favors (I live in a collage town, and have banged so many 18-24yo )

i really hate digital microtransactions myself. it's like the game developers just don't care about what the players really want, which is good contet from the get go.

How is it made?

which country

I could fairly easily make some DMT out of the ayuasca plants. How much is a gram where you live?

USA

A friend hooked me up with a lifetime supply, so idk

>pain meds
>muscle relax ants
You cuck shit tier drugs no one give as fuck about what you have go somewhere else to pretend to be important

Off 500ug lsd, ama

sure you did

I only keep 220ug around (have 4 3x3 panels) normally do 2 with a chaser 1 in a few hour... better than 550ug at once...

i got a question for experienced fags. you know how people use acid and other psychedelics to deal with their personal psychological issues, ive heard that dmt does the quite opposite of that and could make everything worse. so is it a bad idea to do a dmt trip when youre in a bad mood and dealing with depression?

Tried it once. Didn't really break through. Felt like being stuck in a purple crochet doily.

As the subjetive experience it is, the trip could be affected by your mood, but it depends on your preparation for that trip.

Your doctor will tell you that it will make your depression worse.
Your shaman will tell you it will help you combat your depression.

For me, I end sometimes up in a tunnel. The walls are like sideway paintings of moments of my life. If I stop and look at a painting I can relive the memory (as far back as newborn, verified)

Other times it's more like a irl trippy gif.

I suggest nesting in bed with a furry blanket and a naked teen

Neat for the experience but overrated to no end. If you wanna trip be a man and drop some acid

Downside is it has a tendency to turn people into annoying new age hippy faggots cuz "it opened muh 3rd eye" or some bullshit

> (as far back as newborn, verified)

This is the part I find hard to believe.

Speaking as someone who has done both, they are as different as weed and huffing...

Deem is natural, LED is man made. Both are fun, but Deem doesn't last long irl time...

When I was taken home from the hospital, my second day in my new home my dad accidentally broke this ceramic turtle night light. No one ever mentioned it. After my Deem trip with this revelation, I called my dad, and asked him about it ( gave him so many details it convinced him that I remembered)

LEDs are bright

Wow. Are there other reports like this?

i like it

Also, didn't know he cheated on my mom when I was 2... he didn't get caught, and I only "met" her once, when I was 2, the other woman blew my dad and I walked in on them... I didn't remember, but he verified that as well...

>But when you get back, you've had enough for a while.
I've had enough when there's none left, you pussy ass bitch.

literally changed my life

Yes, the hallway/tunnel/whatever is a common theme for a lot of people. The memories are so vivid, smells, the wind, it's like your living that moment over again.

It takes a few trips to be able to find the hallway, and you can not trip to often as you build a tolerance quickly, takes a few weeks for the tolerance to wear off...

Duck autocorrect... LSD...

To trip on deem more than once a month is a waste due to the tolerance you build...

How did it change your life. Did you have a sudden realization or was it like leveling up?

To everyone here: how much is DMT where you live?

why would i talk to a doctor about dmt

10 a gram

>month
Please, bitch.
My DMT tolerance is reset after an hour.
Fuck off with your anti drug PSA shit.

Im open qith my doctors about what drugs im on... with medicarion interactions it would be ill advised to not... im a 38yo man, I dgaf...

He took his hallucinations seriously.
Fucken fruitcake.

Only did it once, best drug ever. Fucken loved it.

Tolerance may not be the right word, but by my 3rd time in a day its way less powerful than the 1st... and I found that if I don't do deem again for a month it will be as powerful as my first trip...

/tldr grow some self restraint

its 100$ a g on .onion dark markets. dont believe anyone who says less. on the other hand tho, its pretty easy to make and its mostly legal to get the substances

Yea, it's been dirt cheap here for the last 2 years... I think a chemistry student is having some fun...

Have 2 years before I need to stock up...

>self restraint
Fuck you user.
Its a silly drug, you take drugs too seriously, you may have a problem

Drugs should be taken seriously... they kill people if abused/not respected...

Your right, let me send you a care package of chenga, a maoi, and some booze...

Enjoy the view from your pine box...

Then why do you use them without a prescription, faggot?
Drugs are either for fun, or for medicine.
DMT is a party drug in a joint (highly recommend) and just fun solo in higher doses.

It's interesting to extract and smoke.

So you drink alcohol? Let's see your prescription...

I do my research on unintended drug interactions, and safety...

Anything that can kill should be respected...

Lol dmt in a joint doesn't do shit cool troll tho idiot

Fuck, this made me lol hard

I use an ego ecig with a 510 vaporizer build (like one uses for wax/dabs) with a slightly modified hearing plate added...

Heating plate...

if you are serious, kys.

I have smoked it 4 different types. It is really the only psychoactive drug I can tolerate, mostly due to the short duration. It's the only one I'd even try again.

I meant times, not types. Sorry, not Engrish native.

Dmt in a joint is a mellow trip, totally fine to pass around with a few mates.

So no weed/dabs?

One thing most people won't tell you, or you won't hear about, is dmt and psychedelics we're originally done under the watch of a shaman or someone experienced that could guide you through the trip and help you avoid or deal with the negativity that arises. When dmt/lsd came to America people just did it which is why you have those stories of people jumping out windows or doing stupid shit.

Stop crying and just fuck it amk

That's why a trip sitter is nessary... and I mean a good trip sitter, someone who knows what I'm on, and is actively sober and paying attention

Really been wanting to try it for years, im in UK. I just dont know where to get it, not got the knowhow of onion sites and dont know how to go about finding a seller as its not a very popular drug.

If your cool with a dealer, just ask them if they can find it for you... Now a days most dealers (smart ones at least) use the dark web...

hippies subsequentlyinvented sitters, using psychedelic drugs in a brainless fashion is aching to pur inbred stuîdity, people who do not get that deserve what they get.
oldfags know one only gets the trip they deserve

You're the one telling me to be responsible with barely researched illicit narcotics.
I see what the typical safe heavy dose is for psychs and I hit em.
The only dose I wouldn't repeat is 12g dried p. Subaeruginosa.
That shit was like 8 hours of dmt, but I slept it off and no lasting effects.

"sitters" is a shamanic tradition for thousands of years derp lord

>what do you think about DMT
CIA
That's what I think about DMT

Starting with max dose... enjoy being a drug statistic...

You're a fucking idiot. Color has to do with what solvents were used in extraction. Don't listen to these monkeys Sup Forumsrethren. Go to dmt nexus

Ill have to ask around i guess

It’s very cool and I would love to try it. I’m a recovering heroin addict so of course it would mean breaking my sobriety, but I would in a heart beat for an experience like that.

Not really. I did when I was younger, but now I just get too paranoid/panicked. I don't really do any drugs anymore, I even quit caffeine. But like I said before, I would smoke DMT again given the chance (I don't plan to seek any out though.)

do you smoke it on a dancefloor? or at home parties with some friends?

youtu.be/nK5fKFFqJe4

Not a risk I would be willing to take... I've seen people do similar things think since they can handle this they are cured, then relapse...

Not saying not to, just sharing info...

>DMT is a party drug
Don't listen to this kid everyone.

>enjoy
Enjoy is the only thing worth doing.
How about you enjoy taking psychedelics seriously on a Mongolian fried chicken forum, and I'll just keep poking holes in peoples "chemical enlightenment"
Might as well be doped up on adderall and Prozac.

that really cooked my pasta al dente

ay yo lil nikka, i gots sum fine dankass butthash my good nigga, you want sum lil cracka ass mothafucka?

How do i into naked teen?

triggaird boi?
derp lord likes precision, shamanism had nearly dissapeared at the time psychedelics reappeared to our civilization
be factual user

That's because it's MUCH stronger now... know what strain your smoking, check out leafly. Otherwise your just smoking some random plant with the and cannabinoids...

>dmt
>party drug
>would put "fist-fucking" and "mom" in the same sentence without noticing

Can do both, but I really prefer to be seated on most psychs.
2c-b being the dancing psychedelic IMO.
Dmt joints put you and your m8s in such a similar mind state that it gets mistaken for telepathy.

With drugs silly...

College girls LOVE drugs