This girl deleted her twitter account? lol

This girl deleted her twitter account? lol

Why is it so hard to get documents if she's so smart? Fucking beaners

>undocumented

should be

>Illegal

>i cashed in hundred thousands of dollars worth of social benefits for free after breaking the law XD im so cool XD!

How do you get a 4.5 GPA?

These are the ones who I'll be happiest to see deported.

I hope they take her and send her back to mexico, it would be hilarous.

There's only one place for her to go now.

You have to go back.

Remember the Mexican invasion won't stop

>This GPA is higher than a 4.0, meaning that your school measures GPAs on a weighted scale (class difficulty is taken into account in conjunction with your grades). At most high schools, this means that the highest GPA you can get is a 5.0. A 4.5 GPA indicates that you're in very good shape for college. You're most likely in high level classes earning As and high Bs.

>weighted

So that's to say, extra marks for being a wog?

la migra la migra

Jealousy is not a good trait fatboi!

Taking "honors" courses. That is, you get one extra assignment more than the regular classes.

Ladies and gentleburgers, I present to you the average taco:

>"Wahh!!"
>"Wahh!!"
>"Why can't I show my Mexican and illegal status pride in America without getting threats of deportation!?!?"
>"Wahh!!"

Breaking the law is not a good trait either.

From what I remember, advanced placement and honors classes A=5.0

Jealousy is good. If you got born unlucky, for example ugly or dumb, why not be jealous of people who got lucky and due to that have better lives.

her dad most likely got pissed at her for lying and made her take it down

Have those spics been reported?
They are in uniform and political bullshit in uniform is 100% against the UCMJ
Also I believe the bullshit with a foreign flag is also against the UCMJ

Jealousy breeds success, never forget that famalam.

some universities do a 5 point scale for GPA rather than 4.

there are stories of that already happening to many who sneak by in the school system. hopefully she gets the privilege of being apart of those stories if this is true

Yet a grade doesn't prepare you for shit. My class valedictorian is proof, just like my brother's and sister's. All of them were illegal, took "honors" courses to get the 4.5 GPA, and look where they are now! Mine is a single mother of three with all different fathers, my brother's is in jail for murder, and my sister's is a strung out drug addict. All of them got free rides to college.

lie about your status in America
people report you
ICE investigates finds your illegal family members
family members get deported because you wanted to troll the internet.
4.5gpa and not a single drop of common sense in her.

>America will be a part of Mexico in my lifetime
I don't like it.

"undocumented" is just a kind way of saying filthy illegal mexican

What do I have to be jealous of? I graduated from a decent public university and I won't be deported.

She surely will with the Donald.

Maybe her 4.5 will sign her citizen ship papers the Fucking mooch. Oh it can't because she has been deported? Top Kek.

>undocumented
>allowed any government services
wew lad

> Graduate Valedictorian with 4.5 GPA.
> Only job prospect is picking oranges for 12 hours at day at $2/hour under the table.

These wetback are retarded. They prolly joined the army as a pathway to citizenship.
Now if Trump wins, he'll tell their C.O. to court martial them under article 134.
They'll be given a GD, or BCD, and deported.
Stupid fucks.

>I'm smart
>but not smart enough to stop posting shit that will ruin my life on social networks
No suprises here. What I'm surprised about she wasn't stupid enough to complain about threats she is getting now

if you're enrolled, you're not undocumented you fucking idiot

plenty of documents that can identify you

now, whether you're legally within the United States, is a whole different issue

Isn't it nice how illegals get all this free shit on the American taxpayer dime, yet act like they're treated so poorly because of their illegal status?

The other poster is an idiot, but envy is a sin

Clevah girl.

No wave of immigrants has been treated better, contributed less, and complained more than the beaner generation.

At my school if you took an advanced or AP level course your final grade was weighted so that an A=5, B=4, C=3, etc. whereas for general level courses an A=4, B=3, C=2, etc.

In high school I finished with a 4.3 weighted GPA while sleeping through every class and smoking weed errday so I'm not too impressed with this beaner to be quite honest.

I was outside of Frank Erwin center surrounded by this shitskin graduation on Friday.
Dont worry, she will either fail out at UT, or graduate with a useless arts degree on beaner studies or something.
There are a million of these clones who brag like this, they are all losers with no life.
Civil engineeing 2010 UT grad here ;)

see how much that 4.5gpa matters when shes sucking cock back in beaner land

I'm not a believer. And before calling me autistic fedora, look at my flag. It's very common in my country to not believe in god.

Hook em bb

So colleges don't ask for any form of basic ID to prove a prospective students identity?

Seems completely legit.

why did she delete it?

>women
>common sense

Oh you

At least she's healthy now. Stay jelly.

>admitting to breaking the law on Twitter

Why would you do this?

>nice legs

Holy fuck, she considers the knee of a horse to be aesthetically pleasing?

She definately has to go back

Exactly. If she doesn't die at the border by the cartel it'll be pretty sad.

>healthy

Mexicunts are almost as bad as niggers.

Kek this. I graduated top 4% and didnt even fucking try. Got into Texas, then had to take the SAT. Got drunk, slept in, and barely got there on time to take the test (didnt need to do good just had to take SAT).
I was seeing double the whole time, and got a 780 math and 680 reading seeing double.
Like I said. This cunt will either become the boring loser or the preggo slut. Either way, Texas scams those high dollar scholarships.

I hope Donald Trump wins.

Colleges are basically just factories that create leftists. They don't care who you are or where you're from, you're welcome as long as you can march in step.

That's nice

now she has to go back. She can use that degree to file the appropriate paper work to come back legal.

line these traitors up and start shooting

This is what makes America great

It finally clicked to her that she was bragging publically about her illegal status, and that she can be deported, thus panic mode set in.

Yeah, being valedictorian sure taught her how to be smart!

So US universities don't need to check citizenship? Why do student visas exist then?

No, she's illegal. And if Obama hasn't thrown her out he's a fucking failure

The baby had an allergy to being healthy. Sucks for him, but at least he died healthy.

So no one is going to report her?

This

Why is saying "illegal immigrant" bad? I never understood this. Isn't it illegal to be in a country without going through the right steps? Most other countries would immediately kick you out if you were found out.

kek

Yeah, the baby overdosed on being way to healthy to live.

russia's getting pretty good at shitposting

this gave me aussie tier laughter

Fuckin' A man, hook em.

This is America. We welcome all immigrants

>muh melting pot!

It's about controlling the narrative.
Illegal means they've committed a crime, which they have, but if you call them undocumented, then you can shift the blame and claim it's the government's fault for not documenting them in order to push your agenda.

Can confirm
Source: have MSC and only repeat stuff others have said

Man will pay more for the sassy broad at TJ, maybe $70 per pop?

>people bragging about going to UT
>mfw

Difference is, everyone on Sup Forums, or at least a lot of the real users, are veritable geniuses. Spics are allowed good grades because giving them less than an A is racist

Minus the sciences.
I was in classes with the bell curve all fucked up by chinks that study ALL DAY ALL NIGHT. It wasnt easy.
Engineering is still real, probably the other sciences too.

Ya'll reported her to ICE already, yeah?

This really pisses me off.
I'm English, took me 8 years to get citizenship and about $5K in legal fees. I didn't get, or ask, for a govt. handout, I worked for shit money and long hours.
Deport this cunt. Anyone contacted ICE?

No my friend, that is a left wing euphemism.

The correct term that they have tried to bury is "Illegal alien" a legal phrase indicating that the government has a lien against all of your property, all of your money, and the salt in your bloodstream. Not even joking. If you step over a border illegally, you and yours become legal property of the government.

Hence the huge memetic drive to bury the term under layers of euphamisms.

That girl in the OP is property of the US Government. They can enforce a legal claim to her entire actuality any time they choose to, and she doesn't even know it, it appears.

People who encourage illegal immigration are placing those foolish enough to heed them into the worst of all possible legal positions, should the law ever actual be invoked.

If I paint myself brown and affect a spanish accent can I just come and study in the USA with no papers?

someone post her info so we can

she's not undocumented, nor is she illegal. She's documented as not born here, and didn't come through the "traditional methods governed by white people in DC".

The only reason you kids are against her being here is because you blindly follow laws created to cover up your racism.

I can't wait for a Canadian undocumented CEO takes over your parents' company and fires them

4.5 GPA is nothing. Valedictorian at my school has 5.4

And at the same time, turn throw illegal anchor baby spics back over the wall.

Honestly the legal immigrants are fucking smoking hot Eastern Europeans, escaping their corrupt hellholes. Why would we want shitskin Guatemalans instead? Send the illegals back.

For fucks sakes America, stop giving your pencil pushers camo uniforms.

They just can't fucking stop disgracing it.

Welcome to America

Shut up faggot

>blatantly breaking the law
>bragging about it on twitter
>going to the US and still wearing Mexican flags to show your national pride for another country
>not bad things

So she's illegal.

She has to go back.

Purge, when?

Wow dumb fucking bitch. I hate undeported immigrants. Fucking pocs.

>>children brought to the US when they were too young to consent may be legally allowed to stay

>>legally

Did she delete it because Sup Forums was trolling her? I went to bed shortly after the first thread about her was posted. If so, nice job

Anchor brats should be deported too

Playboy ranked #1 party school in 2009 or something while I was there, goin hard in the frat scene.
Also it is the most prestigious and highest popularity school in Texas.
Austin is great city (booming for an Architectual engineer) with beautiful natural water features.
Soon, Nland surf park will open, and we will have 24 hrs of chest high waves, lit up at night for surfing.

Is it just me or do you have five flags, two of them repeated?

If this country wasnt a shithole, and illegal immigrant came here and posted something like this on facebook or whatever, i can bet everything i own that the police would come to her prom and arrest her and send her back. Such a shame that America is infested by SJW.

She clearly doesn't appreciate the US so why the fuck should she be allowed to stay.