Dubs decides what happens to Sam

Dubs decides what happens to Sam

I'm not killing my cat or some shit smh

Rolling for make a paper hat that you get to stay on Sam's hat. Ideally it will make him look like a pirate, cuz your also going to get him a lil eye patch, and if u have a toy bird that wouldn't hurt. From there get either a shitload of food, or catnip, or both and film it. Edit the footage over pirates of the Caribbean theme song

Fuck it, bump and roll.

Just to clarify I did not mean fuck it as in ur cat....and roll

So close to quints

Bump

Do it

give him a treat

Overfeed it for a week

Fucking sly bastard. I want to see this cat in a pirate suit high on catnip eating it's fix, u just swoop in a throw a dub out. Fuck outta here

pat him on the head

Rename your cat Lyle and convince yourself it's Sam's evil twin who has taken Sam's place (and just to ensure Sam's survival, forced Sam to live with his fat cat lady owner)

I’ll keep going, roll some more dubs guys. Also rolling for pirate hat myself

show him penis

roll

Rolling

get

Fucking kekekekkek roll

do it OP

SHOW DICK

Pirate roll

roll

rollroll

DO IT!!!

yes pls

Make Sam a pillow fort (only serving as a vessel for the photograph. Slap a timestamp on it that says Sup Forums no trap or cp threads allowed in Sam's fort

Squat down over his head naked and put your balls on his head to show your dominance

U got dubs

Dunk him in cold water

Rolli

rollin

Roll once more

Roll once more
Just once more

Do it op!

Fuck his ass. No socks.

show him your penis

rolling for this

I don't think his balls will last long while trying to tbag a literal predator who plays, FOR ENJOYMENT, with anything that dangles at all.

you take care of him like he was your child.

rolling

Roll

Super afraid Sup Forums is going to ty to get ur genitals fucked up by Sam tonight OP

pls

put him in a bath

Roll

fuck you user wasted

roll for

roll

reroll

One could argue that was it's own submit

Roll

After many attempts of trying to take a selfie of my balls on Sam’s head I gave the fuck up, shit was not working for me

Mirror

put your penis in his face

Okay wtf I specifically downloaded it on my computer so it wouldn't be upside down smh

rolling

roll

Reroll

Rollllerino

DO IT

Attempt number 3 at making it right side up

Success

Re roll

Can you just do the pirate thing and post it nightly for a week? Maybe add the timestamp about a fort and no trap and cp threads or something idk. Make Sam a savior of Sup Forums but get ready for tons of flack from the real chicken tendie dweebs

Will post more of Sam tomorrow night!