Wow, really makes you think

Wow, really makes you think.

Sage

wow i am now a #JoneClone

>indian nurses and Polish fruit pickers

Nice meme owen, How about the child raping pakis

I'd rather live in a country where I'm ripped off by my own kind, than be wealthy in a country full of minorities.

A low wage workforce is desired by the wealthy, those issues are caused by each other.

I hate this """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
so much

Watch a few of his interviews and you quickly pick up his misleading, outrage strategy. Wish more presenters would pick up on it and call him out

God fucking damnit, he gets my blood pressure going

I think I need to send some of his stuff to Ghost, get some real triggered cans.wav going on

This. They fail to see that there is more harm than good with uncontrolled immigration.

>M-muh Bankers are the problem!!!

I like how liberals and leftists blast right-leaning folk for being critical of unbridled immigration but then scapegoat the bankers as the source of all their problems.
And they are, but they're just one part of the international Jewish problem.

good lord user

saged

>implying people get ripped off in high-trust homogenous societies

please more Owen Jones h8 m8. i need to know others have the same burning hatred

Exactly. No mention of the benefits sponging, crime creating negros

T H E B A N K E R S
H
E

B
O
N
U
S
E
S

>implying the tax dodgers don't use the illegal workforce in order to undercut the natives on their salary

Ever since Romanians started literally invading our construction sector, you'd now be hard pressed to find a construction job where even just a third of the workers are Italian.

Now they're not illegal anymore since Romania is in the EU, but that doesn't change anything.

They work for pennies, because they know that even then the money they make is enough to live the good life once they go back to Romania in a couple years.

An Italian can't do that.

Driven to rape by english rape culture, obviously.

>Wow, really makes you think.

When do we get a new meme?

memetic engineers made at least 3 threads at the same exact time that had different subjects, but they all had, "wow, it really makes you think."

Or something close to that.

I agree with some extent, the rapist mexicans/pakis wouldn't be able to get into our countries if it wasn't for our evil, suicidal politicians;however, the mexicans/pakis should still be removed or killed, just as our politicians that allowed this to happen.

I can't tell if this is a meme or reality.

What's caused you more damage: the gunshot through your leg or the gunshot through your lung?
Well the one through my lung but I don't want to be shot in the leg again either thanks

middle class whites are the true villains

they're the ones that enable and enforce all the pozzing

>we are supposedly already getting fucked by the bankers and politicians
>wants our economy to suffer even more because of immigrants

I'm not going to waste your time or patronize you. The guy who killed 10,000 people, the guy who killed 1,000 people, the guy who killed 100 people, or the guy who killed 10 people?

>blames bankers and politicians for all of your problems
>bankers and politicians want immigrant
>somehow immigrants are fine

Of course, I partially agree with him. (((Bankers))) are a problem.