Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Replies get replies

WWyd to this cute slut

Cum on her face in front of her whole family. Wwyd to my big sister

Pull the belt off and spank her with it until she cries and then violate her ass and cum on her face

How about her?

As long as I can watch.

I’d pull those tits out and fuck her senseless so her family can hear what a whore she is. Make her wear my cum on her face

Still your sister? Any better pics of her hot rack?

grab her hair and brutally fuck her throat while she cries and gags untill i give her a mouthfull of cum, then clean my cock allover her crying face

bend her over and rip off her pants, then force my big cock inside her tight asshole and fuck her hard and rough against that mirror so she can see her crying face while i rape her, i wouldn't stop even when she begs me and i'd finish giving her a huge anal creampie

Bend her over those stairs, flip up the dress, tear the pantyhose, and destroy her pussy right there on the street. Breed that fat bitch

I would invute her out for drinks, go to a nice place for cocktails. Liquor her up a bit, take her to my place, make a few romantic passionate moves. Lead her to the bedroom, make out and strip, then tell her to face the wall. Set up my phone to record a video of me fucking her from behind like a wild animal, then sending it to her guy friends and never calling her again

Rip that bikini off and drag her to the front of the beach, pound her tight cunt and whore arse in front of everybody. Dunking her head in the sea as I break her.

Rop off her shirt and pants, hold her down by the throat, spit on her face, and fuck her pussy. When im done there id flip her over and pull her hair while i gape her tiny asshole

force her on her knees, then pull out my big cock in front of her and start fucking her mouth and throat hard, then i'd go faster and faster as i see her crying and gagging and drooling all over herself. as i'm about to cum i'd pull out and as she grasp for air i'd give her a massive facial before taking pics of her

That mound makes me wanna tie her to the beach chair abd creampie her over and over again

rip her dress as i push her on all fours, then finger both her holes hard and fast to open her for my cock, then start brutally raping her holes making her scream while i grab firmly her hair and i tell what a whore she is

Force her on her hanss and knees, slamming her face in the sand and sliding her bottoms aside so i can shove my cock deep in her pussy. Have 5 or 6 other guys around her jerking as i fuck her into the ground, telling her "the patriarchy will always own you"

Kik me apul120

i'd start lovely kissing her and undressing her in front of the mirror making sure she enjoys it, then as she is all naked i'd grab her hard and without esitation push my big cock all the way in her tight and virgin asshole making her screm and beg me to stop. at this point i'd make her take pics of us in the mirror while she cries and gets brutally destroyed and humiliated. i'd finish cumming all over her face while she streams through her phone

Pull her purple hair as I fuck both holes doggy, giving her a massive creampie. And then keeping her panties and sending her on her way

Its Christmas and it's a nightmare driving as the roads are icy, and snow makes visibility awful. I pass by a broken down Honda when this hottie in a Christmas sweater comes running up to my pick up. Sh asks for a ride as she hops inside. She tells me it's only three miles away but she lost her cell and the cars battery died. I say sure for 50 bucks. She says she doesn't have that much so I tell to fuck off and walk home. She tears up and begs saying she'll do anything. Anything I ask while my hands grab her firm ass while she whimpers and nods her head. I tell her to take off her sweater as she reveals her skimpy black dress as her tits are barely hidden. I start to make out with her while pinching and kneading her tits. I stop and pull down my pants and force her head down as she starts sucking. Her head bobs up and down while I run my hands up her smooth thighs and start to finger her pussy as she moans. I feel my balls tighten and spray her mouth with my cum. I hold her head down and force her to swallow it all as I feel her body shake. I don't know if it's due to her revulsion of swallowing or she just orgasmed as he rpussy is soaking. Her feable sobs and white Christmas on the radio is all you can hear as I drive her home while still playing with her tits and pussy. As she turns to leave when we arrive I grab her ass and slap it hard. She walks out and I leave. Thankfuly the dash cam recording her as I can use it for blackmail.

She actually isn’t an anal virgin

I’d force her to her knees and pull her hair as she blew me, plastering her cute face with cum before turning her on her hands and knees and plowing her tight whore cunt

This bitch is gonna get her throat fucked first for over an hour until she can barely breathe and her makeup is messe up, then I fuck her pussy and give her a nice creampie before throwing her naked outside in an alleyway where homeless people can then use her.

Come up behind her, spin her around and shove her to her knees. Pull out my cock and slap her face with it til i got hard, then thrust it in her mouth and hump her face like mad. Balls smacking her chin, drool amd precum all over. Just before cumming i'd pull out, wrap my cock in her hair, and jerk off with it onto her face

nice face, I’d tie her up in a basement with her tits hanging out, and invite as many random strangers as I could to fuck her and wank to her until we drown her cute face in our semen.

I would slide my hand up her dress until I reached her pussy and tease her with my fingers while she sucked my cock. What about the girl kneeling on the bottom left?

Pick one and wwyd to them?

I'll get her to blow me until I blow my load all over her face then deepthroat her and blow again then make her swallow it this time. Then I'll take her on as many different positions untill she can't take it anymore, at this point i'd leave her in the streets drenched in cum and ready to be abused

God damn what i wouldnt give to see that

This girl is a treasure, fuck. I'm tossing between professing my undying love and wanting to choke her on my dick til she passes out before fucking her ass for hours on end. Moar to help me decide?

she's all yours to use

She looks fun to gangbang. Grab a couple of my friends, break into her house, tie her down and fuck her holes silly, drenching and filling her with cum

Who is she to you?
I want to both be her servant and also fuck her mercilessly until she cries

Force her to her knees and maker her suck my dick until her glasses are covered in cum. Then make her walk outside like that

Id give her a good sloppy face fuck and wipe her gag on my dick to tit fuck. let's see more of those

Oh fuck, incredible

This cutie makes me wanna tie her down on my bed, legs and arms spread wide gagging her but not blindfolding her. Then bringing in her dad blindfolded to fuck her like a horny old man, cumming inside her while she watches, unable to say or do anything to stop him

break into her room and tie her hand behind her back, then set up a camera and start fucking her in her pussy and asshole while she begs and screams and cries, all this while recording her. then i'd push her on her knees and abuse her mouth and throath untill she gags and drools all over herself, then i,d finish grabbing her hair and skullfucking her hard and fast untill i cum all the way down her throat. i'd then leave her there tied and put the recordings online and sending them to her friends and family

bottom right, would put her legs on my shoulders and go deep inside her while making the rest of them watch

friend of mine from college, she likes to hang out and have fun. very expansive and lovely girl.

Can do user

Seems like it! Any of her body to inspire me?

Honestly I'd suck her dick

nice girl! love her!
i'd tie her arms and legs and push her onthe ground while she looks at my big cock with a scared look. then i'd have my way in all her holes fucking her hard and brutally, creampiying her and making her cry and beg for help. i', finish raping her face skullfucking her as she cries untill she gags and pukes all over my cock as i cum down her throat

Vote for her in 2016

Moar of her

I would rip those shorts off and fuck her until I filled her up with my seed

Wow fuck yeah all for that!
Id love to pliw this girl hard fom behind, pinned up against the wall somewhere public. Maybe against the side of a building. Just thrusting like a madman into her asshole as she screamed and cried of help, before finishing on her face and making her walk home drenched and battered

>replies for replies
Ya asshole

wwyd

breed

one girl different angles

what would u do her?

I'd toss her pver the boat's edge, and pound her with her ass up and head in the water, then toss her, and have her suck me to completion on the stairs back to the boat

wwyd to theses sisters?

Oh fuck, i wanna throw those legs open and plow her tight cunt like a horny teenager, just grunting and thrusting with her head hanging off the edge. Creampie her and then go set up our campsite, cum dirbbling down her soft inner thighs

tie her and take a bunch of friends to come over, then we could start gangbanging her in all her holes, double penetrating her and making her scream and cry. then we would drug her so she can't complain as we start being more and more aggressive and brutally rape her as she starts enjoying it and asking for more. we start recording her begging to be fucked and raped and destroyed and we would finish filling all her holes with cum as she comes from the drug induced pleasure

i'd get her drunk and take her to the parking lot, where i'd fuck her senseless in her asshole, then i'd let some guys pay me to leave her with them to abuse and rape the slut

I love it!

I would tie up the one in pink to a chair and make her watch as the one in blue and i fuck like rabbits on pink's bed, both of us making fun of her and telling her how pathetic and ugly she is

make her deepthroat, pull out and cum on her face

I wouldn't even bother taking off her shirt before I started grabbing her sexy waist and fucking while she is on her back.

slap her hard to pull off her glasses, then as she looks at me shocked and with watering eyes i'd pull out my fat cock in front of her face and start facefucking her while grabbing her hair. i'd go faster and harder, pushing my cock deep down her throat making her gag and drool all over her big boobs. then as i'm about to cum i pull out and shoot huge loads all over her face and tits

Id gladly pay for that tape!

I really just wanna fuck left here, make her a sloppy messy bitch on cam, gargling my balls, begging for my cock inside her worthless pussy, leading her around on a collar and leash like a good fuck pet. Might send the video to right though, just to rub it in

Wish her Merry Christmas, and kiss her passionately under some mistletoe.

I seriously do love her, please keep posting!

Ever notice how girls with no tits spend 100% of their time working out their ass?

second from right
do what you wish with her

Damn, i wanna teabag that cute face and jerk off into her hair. After, I'd slam my cock into her ass and make her scream and beg me to stop til I cum on her back and shove her naked out the door, cum dripping down her ass and matted in her hair

fuck her in doggy style in the bowling alley.
cuming on her glasses
facefuck her and cum on her hair.

Lift her up on that rail while she wraps her legs around me and fuck her so that everyone can see

I REALLY wanna fuck her somewhere public. Just ball-slappingly loud sweaty pounding where anyone can watch her and jerk off while we fuck
Please don't stop

she is yours, would love to see her fucked like that

I desperately want to eat her out too! Face clamped between those thighs, tasting her juicy dripping pussy...

Tie her arms behind her back
Cum inside as much as I can
Force her to clean my cock with her mouth
Use her drool as lube to fuck her tits

I wanna fuck her in front of her dad, make him watch me own his daughter's tight cunt, thrusting and slamming into it, spitting in her face and telling her what a worthless pathetic fucktoy she is

She'd be a fun facefuck, if she's legal

get her on all fours and pund her until her knees start to bleed, the pull her tits out and cum on her chest while still wearing that dress

Yes she is, don't worry.
God, I love her tanned skin and her smile, I think she's a good slut whore. I want to fuck her in the living room.

Fucking hot mmm

Id corner her in the bathroom of some sleazy club and fuck her brains out before setting her up at a glory hole for a few hours

Oooh tell me more!

Id hump her face in front of her males friends, having them jerk off and time her and challenge her to take nmy cock deeper and longer

I want to tityfuck her huge breast with lube and suddently grab her hair and push my cock in her mouth for cumming deeply in her throat.

Bumping, this was a good thread y'all

I'd cuff her and have her suck me whole day, while I play videogames, watch some shows or whatever

id fuck those monster tits and cum in her hair

Wow those tits are killer! Definitely love to slide my cock between them blast a load all over her dumb face

I'd make her my bj pet, have her suck me whenever i want, whereever I want, in my car, in front of her other friends and always cum on her tits

what about her on the right?

She needs to get humiliated in front of her family. I wanna just pound her tight little pussy from behind on the thanksgiving dinner table, everyone staring as she takes my cock and moans like the little whore she is

what's the name of your slut? I love her huge boobs so much!

I want to rip her top and lick her nipples and fuck her roughly while I bit her neck while I'm cumming deeply in her pussy.

Love to keep her as a little housepet, cleaning and cooking when im out, then serving my cock all night long

I'd rip that top off in two seconds and turn her around and fuck her doggystyle while I played with her ass

I'd facefuck her in the park, cum on her gorgeous hair and leave her there to clean up

btw, the titcow's name is Luiza

hnngggg please continue, thats her with her dad...

about ur pic: i'd fuck her chubby tits out in the woods, have her strip naked and just leave her there when i drive off

Remove her swimsuit, pull her against the window and fuck her right in her tight ass. I will grab her ponytail while I fck her more and more roughlty till her huge tits bouncing out the window