What are some fun ways of making rape extra traumatic and humiliating?

What are some fun ways of making rape extra traumatic and humiliating?

Did you try hanging yourself first? Heard it's pretty effective.

Forcing their family to watch.

This site isn't for faggots and women. You need to go, queer.

Not for kids either

Sing happy birthday throughout so she’s reminded by her family every year for life

Yeah, only real men rape their women. Off yourself third worlder.

Sex is only fun if the girl isn’t enjoying it. Fuck off freak

Calling the cops before the rape that would be pretty traumatizing.

Once in jail, biting the pillow while bubble joe rapes YOU would be the ultimate humiliation.

Right. Kids (people who aren't mature enough to give up the brainwashing which is popular morality) need to go too. Let's add retarded phoneposters to that list too.
You're not supposed to be here, roastie. Or are you just the effeminate son of single mommy? You have a bitch brain, either way.

store pee in a jar (not airproof) and have it there until it really smells like beef noodles

put in spray bottle and enjoy

You know that song Ice-Cream Trucks play? Play it on loop.
Have her call her parents while it's happening and tell them if they call the police you'll kill here.
Piss on her...
Make her call you daddy.
Cum in pussy so she ends up getting preggers (especially if she's from a no-abortion family)
Dress up like a clown
That's just a couple things you could do.
>Or you could not rape someone, that's a good idea too.

Dress up like her house so she never wants to go home

>Dress up like a clown
I chuckled.

>This site isn't for faggots and women

ITT: stormfront immigrants refuse to assimilate to Sup Forums culture and also continue to be inbred

>the phoneposter with reddit spaces in his post is trying to imply being edgy isn't a thing Sup Forums has always done
Literally no one is buying it, post 2010 cancer.

There’s no such thing as popular morality you fucking autist.

I think it's always nice to include the parents. Maybe stripped and tied to a chair so they can watch without all that play acting about outrage. Just before you're ready to nut, have your bitch look over at her dad and then whisper in her ear "See, he's hard for you too. Maybe he should have next." This usually causes the greatest degradation in her life. Then, as a finale of course, mom cleans her out while she services her father orally. This helps dilute the DNA evidence as well.

Good luck OP, and always remember; it's the journey, not the destination.

Saw limbs off, sew arms where legs were and vice versa

Everyone used to love femanons, now I read shit like this from New fags.

I still remember The Day OP Delivered when nearly a hundred femanons posted tits with timestamp...

What the fuck happened to common courtesy and respect? Why the fuck would you want to rape someone in the first place? Are you just fat and repulsive and in dire need of poontang since you couldn't get it otherwise? One thing I do know is you fuckers need to go outside more, get a haircut and a damn job. Degenerate shitspawn.

Morality is subjective. Many people holding the same subjective morality means that form of morality is popular. You're not intelligent enough to be here. Try facebook instead.

Lol at the poor, triggered rape dumpling ITT. Go on be a sport, tell us what was done to you to cause you such intense tantrums, the dude was obviously a pro

>reddit spaced post
>ur the newfag!!!1
Everyone can tell by your misuse of ellipses that you're a dumb cunt, dumb cunt.

0/10

Oh, the edge

A good, healthy rape never hurt anyone. It’s character building. Pipe down there missy. You should be thankful

Hurr durr yur spaces and phone. It's 2018 grandpa

LMAOOO

>she came to the edgiest place on the internet to cry about people being edgy
>she thinks people who belong here are going to be ashamed for being called edgy by a moralfag redditor

Fuck off newfag edgelord

Girls, what’s the best rape you’ve ever had? Your absolute favourite

>the phoneposter with reddit spaces in his post is trying to imply being edgy isn't a thing Sup Forums has always done
>Literally no one is buying it, post 2010 cancer.

Wow, you've been getting mocked and laughed at on here for that long? And you're still a care bear muh hillbilly values banjo-strumming faggot? I feel like we've failed you.

>stupid cancerous phoneposter can't read without formatting that panders to his learning disability
>anyone who isn't a little kid under 25 is a grandpa instead of just a regular adult
Toddlers under 25 are cringe.

(You)

>we
You got here 2 years ago, r/the_donald, You're not smart enough to pull of this routine.

>too much of a stupid nigger to formulate a real response
Typical moron who can't maintain a desktop.

>urethral rape
>sticking your fingers down her throat so she pukes on herself
>hold her eyelids open and cum in her eye

Why tf are you faggots always using "I'm an oldfag, you're a newfag, get fucked" card as your go to argument? Be more creative you lousy pieces of shits. And also, stop crying about how oldchan is bestchan, it ain't helping.

>roleplaying faggot

>she thinks Sup Forums is about creativity
Nobody asked for your faggot-brained opinion.

Here's a fun way!

Dudes raped and meant to muder a good friend.

One died in jail from an "accident."

The other gets out soon..

Idgaf if its a fantasy or a fetish or if u are a real rapist.

You will be caught and put in prison.

And once you are there i have my say OP.

Ima fuck u uo so bad yo mama will cry

>reddit spacing

Literally no one said this before 2017.

force her to eat all the eggs

>Why tf are you faggots always using "I'm an oldfag, you're a newfag, get fucked" card

Stormfront brigade wants to pretend Sup Forums has always been their lebensraum, so they have to say that oldfags were unironic nazis. In reality, Sup Forums exists to fail to contain their unfunny shit that nobody likes.

Nobody asked for it but you got it anyway. That's secularism for you, shitskin.

No one in the western world accepted the heliocentric model before 1543. What's your point, bitch brain?

>calls others shitskin
>doesn't even have blue eyes
You're not fooling anyone, subhuman.

Moral rules are instinctive and objective, not based on popularity you fucking edgy autsitic degenerate piece of fucking garbage. Slit your wrists and die faggot

God all that whining really makes me want to rape you

Probs got bluer eyes than your balls. Are you even trying?

>Moral rules are instinctive and objective
Wrong. Go get an education. I'm sure a community college might take you. You'll probably get a bunch of financial aid for being a poor nigger.

If you're a faggot, go ahead and try.

good list but we need more

Nigger

>Probs got bluer eyes than your balls
>Probs
You can't even talk like a real white person. Shameful.

I’m not gay but i’d rape you just to show you who the alpha is soyboy queer bait

use a hollowed out cactus as a condom

kniggerfaggotkike

My point is that saying reddit spacing only outs you as a fucking newfag

Back to tumblr you go sissy

Tits or gtfo, land whale. We're not here to read about your tumblr account

so you'll be in jail too retard?

I would kidnap and brain wash the cute sister of an ugly sjw tumblrina.

I would then kidnap said sjw, and tie her to a chair. I would brush her pretty multicolored hair out of her chubby cheeked face. Cut her blouse slowly with a knife... as she nervously says. "D-do whatever you want just don't hurt m-me" I'd look at her and laugh, "Whatever I want?" I'd shake my head tell her she wishes I would touch her.

I'd bring her sister in, at which point she'll freak out and scream, beg me to stop what I'm doing. I'll remind her she said I could do whatever I want, I'd disrobe her scared little sister, whisper in her ear, make her start crying. I would tell the fat sjw, she never had to be worried about rape, never will have to be worried about it, that she's too fucking ugly to even rape. So i'm gonna rape her sister as proxy.

I'd hold her sister down roughly to the floor, slamming her brutal, hard and quick, as she asks her sister why she's letting this happen, why she isn't pretty, why she had to piss off so many guys for no reason.
I'd cum inside her sister.
I'd stand her up, pull her into the next room. Tell her what a good job she did. Then the fat sjw would hear two gun shots *bang bang*

As the sjw is freaking out... I'll say welp, I have no use for you anymore. At that point her primitive brain kicks in, she starts begging me to fuck her, use her, rape her- she won't say anything. I tell her we both know it won't happen. Then I do it... I take out my tablet. I make her sign in to tumblr... and I tell her to delete her profile or I'll squeeze the trigger.

If she deletes it, I let her go.
If she doesn't she joins the last 4 that refused to delete it.

my ex raped me then put pictures of it on the internet many years ago, at the time it really fucked me up but these days i don't give a fuck

Underrated

>Can't retort properly
>He used colloquial language
>going for it

Yawn.

And I refuted the basis of your point. Need any other very simple concepts explained to you, post-2010 facebook refugee?

>My point is that saying reddit spacing only outs you as a fucking newfag

Are the other kids at your junior high impressed by how worldly and knowledgeable you are?

Post pics... it'll um, help you ah, reclaim the incident!

I have an education nigger. Moral rules are literally based on the human instinct to not harm members of the species. Empathy, the basis of morality, is an evolutionary adaptation

>Yawn.
Oh, wow. A disgusting queer AND and non-white. Why are you even here?

Noice

pics or it didnt happen

>morality is subjective
Oh is it? Are you sure about that?

>I have an education nigger.
You don't. That's why I keep having to explain things to you. Your argument literally just boiled down to "muh feelings". You're acting like an irrational woman at this point.

You're not smart enough to play the question game, Socrates.

yes

You didn’t explain shit you retard, all you did was say I had no education and call me a nigger

No, but Aristotle was, and I agree with him.

>make her delete her tumblr
Why did I cum to this?

why would i save pictures of myself getting raped? i haven't seen them in around seven years but i don't doubt they're on the internet still somewhere (though i was 16 at the time which i guess counts as illegal).

I don't need to validate my white ass to the likes of you. You're probably one of those that are exploring their family tree just to be sure he's a pure aryan.

Protip; you fucking ain't.

Sure thing, internet tough guy

I explained both of those facts to you.

Post your tits with "Rape Bait" written on them. I'll take your word for it then.

didnt happen

>faggot nigger in damage control mode
Stop being so obvious and people whill stop calling you out, mentally ill subhuman.

Getting this baited holy shit

>posting reddit meme images

Get her pregnant so she has to get an abortion.

>getting mad at the one pointing out him being baited

>El ogro de americanos

>having to pretend everyone is mad to make yourself feel better about being powerless irl

You didn't save the pics?
Why are you even in this thread?
Tits or gtfo

And yet you didn’t explain why my argument was wrong in either reply

>it had to come to an american site on the american internet to get attention from people who matter
Pretty pathetic, bruh.

Probably the most traumatic and humiliating would be if OP when to rape some chick, she got the upper hand, beat his ass, put on a dildo and fucked his ass, then took pictures of it to put up on social media.

Honestly, I can't think of something more traumatic and humiliating. Am I doing this right?

>EVERYONE BUT THE GLORIOUS ARYAN RACE IS REDDIT

sad and also retarded

Not him, but if you’ve been here longer than 2 years then you’re the real pathetic one, cunt.

Your argument was based on the faulty assumption that an instinct not to harm exists.