What would the world be like without conservatives in it?

What would the world be like without conservatives in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Bloc_emigration_and_defection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A world without people. It isn't possible to have people and not have both liberals and conservatives.

liberals could colonize one planet, the conservatives another, and other planets for everyone in between.

On each planet you would still have liberals and conservatives. It's all relative.

we'd all be one of 30+ different genders, hairless, wouldnt work (thus, starving), and would be reading the koran unironically.

but Islam is a conservative religion, no? Therefore muslims would dissapear, no?

you would have no reason to post your weak bait

Religion as a whole would disappear

sure kid

Stay mad kid

being this retarded

>this again...

Hahaha.

It was funny in the 60's. Is it still funny now, with the freaks running loose and the niggers acting uppity? The non stop "newthink" narrative? The embracement of degeneracy? Are you still laugh, son? Things only stay together when there's something to left conserve, hence CONSERVATIVE.

Human beings kind of gravitate towards a "holier than thou" attitude. This force is extremely strong among liberals. Like what is concidered tolerant today is going to be bigoted tomorrow and its a constant race of one-upmanship to see how is the most tolerant. For example when I was young I was tolerant because I felt black people were alright and though gays deserved to live their lives how they saw fit. Nowadays I'm literally hitler because I don't think cutting off your dick makes you a woman. Basically what I'm saying is if there were no conservatives liberals would just make more conservatives. Humans just can't live without excluding someone.

On the one hand you are a smart person for knowing about the answer but on the other hand you are retarded as fuck not anwsering the real question. As you said. Its all realitiv.

Yes it is. Fuck you. It would just be a place where everyone would constantly push for progress and more times than not it would fucking backfire and we'd have to reset entire civilizations. It would actually work out really well if you think super long term... Also weird shit cus moral values would be a fluid concept and cutting lines would be normal one day and murder-worthy the next.

lol very good question buddy. Great job sir.

>It would just be a place where everyone would constantly push for progress and more times than not it would fucking backfire and we'd have to reset entire civilizations. It would actually work out really well if you think super long term…

so kinda like a brute force algorithm, it might not be the most efficient but eventually it will reach the right answer?

full of libtards

>what if we built robots and ai to perform all of the labor?

better than conservatards

I mean.. The idea of being liberal and NOT conservative implies you're not looking for "the right answer"... nor "an answer". The entire idea of an answer is a conservative ideal. You don't want to conserve any resource.. you don't want to stop.. you just go.

>hur hur dumb people are better cuz they believe what i believe

so then when it comes to issues involving the environment for instance, the ones who call themselves conservative have liberal stances and those who call themselves liberals have conservative stances?

>Hur dur dur dur, no one on my side is retarded because they believe what I believe

Liberal and conservative isn’t a permanent status though. Some people change over time. You’d probably have some people switch if there was a void.

Yeah because that's in relation to previous issues.. I'm assuming you're talking about some magical rule that just so happened to be placed onto our planet like some crazy scifi shit.

nice strawman

i'd actually enjoy the company of a smart liberal over a dumb conservative. but that doesn't fit with your childish worldview, does it?

Yes it is. FUCK you. Social science isn't science go back to playing with crayons

it was more of a mirror to show you your own argument, the question only asked of an absence of conservatives, there could still be moderates and the "smart" liberals you mentioned.

Imagine Hollywood without any technology and that is what you would get. Pretty much a bunch of greedy drug addicted losers with little education dying in a ditch.

Detroit

Star Trek

someone (i guess you) said that libtards were better than conservatards

i pointed out that you seem to think that dumb people are better just because they subscribe to a certain political belief

then you strawmanned that point by saying that i don't think anyone with a conservative political leaning is retarded

god, why am i talking to you? this thread really is dildos

You know Yuri was a frawd right?

proof?

They're more useful... I'de say the opposite of what fagface you quoted in that image. Conservatives are just here to preserve whatever advancement liberals cooked up. Conservative values work better when you're brain dead.

Read Putins statement on Yuri.

google came up with nothing. link me

That's what living in western europe is like. And you know what? Still a large majority of people work. Because a large majority of humans have a desire to live more than a stagnant life.

Happiest countries in the world have this system kek

check the youth unemployment rate in italy, spain, portugal and come back to me you fucking tard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Bloc_emigration_and_defection

but only the whites ones made it "work" and they still all want to kill themselves

still nothing. but what did i expect from a man who called yuri a "frawd"

islam is not a conservative religion. its a brutal archaic religion that believes in subjugation thru any means necessary.it is a religion of blood and hate.of violence.

Just go to Zimbabwe or Somalia.
You will find your Utopia free of the rule of white heterosexual conservative men.

really brown