Hey is this slut in prison yet?

hey is this slut in prison yet?

What did she do?

sellin CP online

Really. Of herself.

well she has distributed cp of herself over the years its a known fact yes but she was scamming/selling with sunny's pics aka another underage ugly camwhore

why anyone would wnat to see either of those ugly tomboys naked is beyond me

What's her name?

Where r the pics

she is 17, she cant go to jail, but i do believe micheal mantras is

Fuck this bitch, I live down the block from her. She's a problem no one wants to deal with

You have to keep talking. Please, tell us more.

yeah, i dont believe you

Who care if b you don't believe it faggot.

She has been a problem in our area for some time now. Have had a problem with her since she tried to steal some stuff from my front porch

No she didnt.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here's Ciara.

pics or you're a lying nigger.

he's in prison now? doubt it.

>hey is this slut in prison yet?
Fuck off OP.

Yeah, she just recently moved into a new neighborhood so I dind it kinda hard to believe.

I am expected to have my phone at the ready in the middle of the night not knowing who is on my porch and not knowing what they are doing? Okay

just fucking stalk her, you turdlet.

Is that eliza

I don't keep tabs on the bitch, if she moved thank fucking fuck

no no, i meant he is going to jail, the feds have sunnys chat logs, said chat logs include him asking sunny for nudes

You can definitely go to jail at 17.

Technically, you phone is always at the ready thanks to it always being on and with these new apps and all.

Also is this the same girl. Freckles on this one look different

lol hi ciara nice of you to join us this morning you fucking loser

Oh yeah

is this now a dumping thread? noice

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

thats some stale pasta nigger

Ciara fucked over a good friend by selling her nudes. No remorse for this cunt, spread her nudes everywhere. Her recent shit keeps getting leaked
leakedsluts.me/elizachan

hey

Hey Ciara, come back to us

thats not how it went, ciara asked for the lewds to scam and split the profit, sunny sends them, ciara scams, sunny regrets it, she is as much of a bitch as ciara, at the least

Did anyone talk to ciara or a look alike under he name of Riley?

And that is exactly how it c went down. Believe ut, he has the pics. I've seen it.

who is he? do you mean mantras?

I think I have pics

who is ut?

pics of what? if they are not illegal, post them by all means
also this, type clearly pls

> i'm so fragile i can't hear things that are true

I'm not sure if they're illegal. Theure from a person who looks like the person of interest in the thread, but don't include face

what are you talking about faggot? my post clearly states ciara is a bitch and so is her friend (if you are talking about sunny,that is)

You are a god among men

just follow your heart user, or just dump em in this vola room
gxj11tyr

YOU CANT GET ME FBI

Pretty.

Welp, wish me luck

guy behind this website is an absolute legend. him and ciara were both in a vola a while back and she asked him to take the post down. Most hilarious day

who is this supposed to be

Idk but she has some nice tits and wide hips

ur mom, gotem faggit

She's dead you dumb fuck

I'm not sure. Was in a thread a whileeee ago, like a year. Girl named Riley said she as dying of cancer and wanted to play smash 4 on the DS. I accepted and eventually got these. Said she didn't think she would live past this July. Tried texting her and her kik was inactive for a while it said

her discord is Eliza#4063, she will ALWAYS respond if money is involved.

Its the same girl posted earlier in this thread. Post 761753230

god she's really stupid

I know her!!!

Who is she?

That's my cousin although that's notched real name! Ease delete this and let us deal with it (family) no one knows anything about all this!!!

Shut up faggot

Sure jan, post proof

Sorry for the typos was rushing as I'm in shock!!!

no, she's dead

Explain yourself faggot

your gonna be shocked when i slide this dick up ur ass pwussyboi

her family is well aware of it, parents have been emailed several times

>delete this
that train left the station a long time ago

Post moar pics please

MODSSSS

My aunt has no idea... I'm on the phone to her now!!! Please delete this. It's not funny, I.dont know how old she said she is but she's only 15!!!

Ok

only massive retarded faggots need to be spoonfed this old as fuck news. go back to rddit moron

>15
wrong

Ok, Pedro. Now spread your legs and arms, your ass is gonna get deported.

that's hot as fuck

Not Eliza.
Its SpecialMoons/ThatSpecialSweets. Dont worry, they're ok to save. She wants you to.

we've literally seen her ID, she is not 15, she's been doxxed several times you newfag

I don't think so.

Reported this thread now..shes only 15!!!

Last one I have

remind me, why hasn't this cuntrag necked herself yet?

who's the big titted chick?