EMINEM Thread

Any Eminem fans on Sup Forums? Come on, I know there's at least 1 or 2 of you in here.

Name your
>favorite song
>favorite album
>favorite verse

And also will he be able to redeem himself with Revival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhInVrlgcyw
youtube.com/watch?v=FsICbx81-F8
youtube.com/watch?v=US4NpFW5zi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kim.
All bad so I don't know.
Kim, that part where he screams a lot.

No.

Stimulate
SSLP
Renegade verse
I think he can redeem himself but it’s doubtful

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=UhInVrlgcyw

I recall him saying once if he raps into his 40s to kill him or something to that extent
If he tries to make another edgy album like in his past, may be okay. I expect a lot of retarded shit about Trump

It's like a shitty version of Criminal.

He's definitely fallen off in recent years but people here pretending like he was never good I just don't understand. In his prime he was great.

>favorite song
Really can't say, too many to choose
>favorite album
The Eminem Show
>favorite verse
Tie between the third verse of Soldier and third verse of Amityville
>And also will he be able to redeem himself with Revival?
Probably not

Marshall Mathers
MMLP
Imitator, intimidator, stimulator simulator of data eliminator there's never been a greater

>rock bottom
>MMLP
>kill you when he ain't done this ain't the chorus
>no

It’s a meme at this point I think. Pretty much everyone likes Em and has a song they like. Yes he’s fallen off a bit but the dude is a lot older and has put out tons of music and changed a lot... it’s to be expected. I have hope he’ll return to form at least once more but if not he still gave us a lot of good music back in the day. MMLP, SSLP, TES, MMLP2 and even Relapse all are good.

The Way I Am
MMLP
Kill You verse

He has a chance, the only thing I wasn’t huge on was the trump rap but it wasn’t even that bad just a little forced but we’ll see

youtube.com/watch?v=FsICbx81-F8
Is it true that he has been replaced by a clone?

>people don't have faith that he can come back
>even I don't
>only Eminem himself does

His appearance and voice changed, so there's a possibility. You know how these Illuminati guys are, impossible to really confirm

Eminem I always liked a few songs on his albums
He's at his best when he is offensive, funny, and bad-ass at the same time
Which is why I prefer the more adult oriented Relapse
Other than that, a couple of purely bad-ass songs or great ballads here and there, as long as they aren't too melodramatic
Most of his stuff is pretty cringe though

Even as a huge stan yeah, he's really fucking corny a lot of times. Recovery and MMLP2 being the worst offenders. Berzerk and Rap God are pure cringe.

Well, MMLP2 had a few good moments and so did Recover but overall yeah they're his weakest by far. He can be corny but I don't mind if its funny desu

You can be corny and purposeful, like *some* of his early stuff is despite being dated.
Liked some songs on MMLP2 too, more than *some* of his other records.
His discography is as messed up as he is,
which ironically might explain why Relapse
(His drug addled and drug ranting album)
in every aspect was his most consistent album.
An impossible guy to have a definitive opinion,
at least before his Trump Campaign rant.

>renegades Jay-Z
>gets destroyed by 50 Cent

youtube.com/watch?v=US4NpFW5zi0

Relapse is great because it has his best production to date (Dre), some of his smoothest flows and most intricate and entertainingly dark storylines.

Deja Vu alone is better than anything after it besides maybe Bad Guy or Fine Line (Underrated btw)

SOON AS MY FLOW STARTS

I COMPOSE ART LIKE THE GHOST OF MOZART

Hoping for a good album. So glad he went with this AR experience, I love that type of shit.

Is his new album called Revival? I used to be a huge Stan back in the day, but I've honestly lost all interest and don't know shit about what he's up to. The freestyle fiasco is the last I heard from him. Any info you guys have on his upcoming project?

Apparently so, yeah. They're doing the promotion for it similar to how they did it for relapse, so it should be interesting.

>favorite song
Deja Vu
>favorite album
SSLP
>favorite verse
Too many to choose from. Nailing favorite song is hard enough. I guess I could highlight 2nd verse of As The World Turns as the funniest and 1st verse of Beautiful as the saddest.

>And also will he be able to redeem himself with Revival?
No indication of that ever happening. At best you'll be lucky to get a good song here and there like on his last two attempts.
Eminem has been done for a long time now. Relapse was his last good album where he actually had something to say and got beats to match him.
Too bad people shitted on it for goofy lead single and accents, so he got really insecure. And now he keeps making self-reassuring music, with safe mainstream producers giving him shitty bland beats featuring pop singers on hooks, while em either apologizes for his previous good records or just having diarrhea with words.
And even if he didn't get completely cucked by critics after Relapse, there's nothing for him to write about anyway. He even had a song about it.
So yeah, get ready for 90 minutes of political rants, self-esteem anthems and all that summa lumma dumma lyrical spiritual rap divinity.

Wow, this post is actually the perfect summary of nu-Em. I still like him, or I want to like him. I grew up with his music and loved the cartoonishness of it all. I hope Eminem actually revives himself and it's not just Recovery 2.

Yeah, I get you man. Despite all that, there's still a little bit of hope left in me too.

>Revival is classic boom bap hip hop with no pop singers on hooks
>Eminem is being Slim Shady again, edgier and goofier than ever
>is entirely produced by Dre aside from 2 songs, some guest producers including Kanye and Rick Rubin
>features Nas, Kendrick Lamar and Death Grips
>Eminem goes back to his old style of rapping, not the awkward off beat flow or the fast-for-the-sake-of-being-fast style
>starts pandering to hip hop heads instead of teenage white girls
>last track is the sequel to Fack