How do I create a fake utility bill or bank statement

How do I create a fake utility bill or bank statement

ur fucked user

please help me

You start with a real one, then you make a copy of it, edit the copy and then print it out and you have a fake one.

trying to fraud welfare foodstamps MODS!!!!

lol it's for gambling verification

For what purpose? Then we know to what level you need to start faking.

nice try, FBI

it's for online gambling account verification, i have my real passport and i published it but i don't have any utility billor bank statement in my name since i live with my parents, so i need to make a fake one

holy shit guys i'm not even a us citizen, so please stop trolling

You don't have a bank statement? What kind of adult are you? Go open one then just photoshop the statement you get

I don''t have much time to get one, so please tell me a shot method to get one

>living with parents
>wanting to gamble
Pick one.

please help mate, i got 40 euro held in my account, it was hard for me to gather all those money, i can't get my money back if i don't verify my account

>Google bank statement
>Use photoshop
>Gamble in your moms basement with money you don't have

hahaa
i made a tax statement to get a mortgage. its easy user just takes a couple of days hard work with word doc

Take your parents utility bill?

Yall are fucking stupid, this faggot needs a bank statement for verifaction and you guys help him? This shit is sketchy.

Why not just grab a real bank statement?

Thanks, man. This post was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I think I can finally quit Sup Forums forever now, there is no hope left for this place. The board's final troll was, fittingly enough, bringing in hordes of people like you and executing a massive troll on its original userbase.

the first thing they're going to do is call the bank or utility to verify it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>lives with parents
>no bank account, no bills
>presumably no job or shitty McJob at best

And whose money are you planning to gamble away then? Mom and dad's?

If you don't know how to do it, you're too stupid to pull off whatever your amazingly clever fraud is that you're trying to do

lmao u cant dumbfuck

take a cup of coffe, put some good music... put all your mind in the infinit world of internet and maybe you can find the right information.

:)

/thread

Just like Obama's birth certificate