How do we as a society kill this type of thinking? Japan managed to pull it off

How do we as a society kill this type of thinking? Japan managed to pull it off.

People need to realize that a few hundred people on the net "you go girl" ing isn't advocating for healthy behaviour, but when it comes to sheltered idiots who prefer their own fantasy over reality its only time that can either make them understand or drive their bitterness deeper.
Just sayin'.

It's not your duty to reshape society according to your own ideals. Even if you try, you'll be unsatisfied when you realize you can't accomplish a thing. Just be happy with your own lifestyle and ignore those you disagree with.

Not him but I would love to ignore all these faggots running around trying to put fat asses, niggers, trannies, whatever into everything they can, but I cant or else they will ruin what I love.
All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

How the fuck I can ignore this? I hate and don't understand like 99% of all that things around. Stupid fucking crazy 21st century. I love my 30-40s america when women was women and men was men, no gay-ass clothes, no homos, no freaks, niggers was a slaves and nobody, there was no internet, no iphones and all that shit that I hate.

what society? to what extent does he want his "Ideals" met or shaped to? How much of a "duty" do you think posting a concern on 4 chan is? You say to not event try to express an opinion because you think its pointless.
Where would the world be with 14yr olds in charge? this isnt never never land young man. Dont let your memes be dreams.

>feminists embrace "body positivity"
>feminists are the first to shit on models and celebrities for being too skinny
>somehow men get the blame for "body shaming"

What's wrong with just living your life as you are and let others live their life as they are, however degenerate they are?

Nothing wrong with this type of thinking if this isn't a landwhale. Minor flaws (such as a couple of stretchmarks or a little bit of cellulite) aren't repulsive and nobody should think they are. It's just natural and it can be attractive in moderation because it makes people look like people.

Fpbp

say my degeneracy involves raping people like you up the ass to death and killing your family?

we dont. we're better off in a liberal world.

quit bitching you insecure faggot

you seem frustrated. want to talk about it?

You knew what I meant...
Things like homosexuality or being a fatty or whatever.
But fine, I'll rephrase
However degenerate they are and as long as they're not harming other people.

Op is insecure about other peoples health and wellbeing possibly affecting others!?!?!?!?!?
DEAR GOD. STRING HIM UP!!!

nothing, just let be, she gonna have to face an insane amount of bad faces and rejection, shes not gonna change the world by doing that.

Person or piggy?

>kill this type of thinking

Starting to sound like a damn freedom hating commie there. Go to Saudi Arabia or something, bud.

lol

Japan only pulled it off cause hunting whales is a generally accepted and legal by the society.

Stop making plus size clothing.
They have to either make their own clothes, or come into weight compliance before the clothes wear out.
Bathing suits would be worn out in a year or 2, and land whales could be charged with indecent exposure. Easy to spot, expendable income, can't run from the revenue police.

You yourself classed it as degeneracy.
Firstly Would you say the fat acceptance movement is in any way harming others who advocate it?
Secondly, Would you say that the gay pride movement has negatively affected anyone in any way?

You think women gladly look at shirtless old fat dudes?

Ugh this is so triggering. Small fats need to check their retail shopping size availability privilege. Haes!

wife looks at me so...yeah...

so you know how women think? lol read the game boy

expalin to me why women have to cover themselves and men are free to do whatever? Do you live in middle east or something?

There are many opinions that may be harmful for society, so ban them all? Ban any opinions that conflict your worldview? People can make up their own mind.
Those movements might be harmful, but I'm in no way for banning free speech. And tbh, like I said, I don't really care to much if some people around me are degenerate, why should I?

who the fuck says women have to cover? women have the skimpiest outfits ever

you walk outside there's nothing but cleavage and underboobs flying around. not that I'm complaining ;)

shirtless fat dude on a hot day, who cares, it's hot!

shirtless fat dude on a not so hot day....maaaaaybe not that okay

"men are free to do whatever?"
Are you actually retarded? Go outside and remove your clothes, better yet only remove your pants and underwear, see how "free" you are to be nude.

Ban opinions? no. Don't recall typing that.
What I do recall is you saying "as long as it isn't hurting anyone"
Why call it degenerate if its something freely accepted? In YOUR words, of course.

Oh, sorry, I guess some people in this thread where talking about stuff like that.
I mean sure, they are degenerate, and the movements are harmful, but I don't really see a individual acting out their degenerate sexual acts or being a fatty as harmful. But yeah, these movements forcing it on people should be countered, I agree with that

Has any of your hatred and actions so far increased your happiness?

Get your shit together. Actually read the posts. Don't be contrary for the sake of it or (you)s

um, who cares.

she wants a bikini, it's not a story.

Give tax breaks to farmers who donate old tomatoes
Give out old tomatoes in public places, like beaches and parks
Encourage people to use tomatoes in a projectile fashion
Entice them with non rotten tomatoes or something else
Profit

it's the age of woman. they basically do and get whatever they want within relative reason.

i just accepted it. i was a ghost as a child and i will pass away a ghost.
all notice and care goes to females.

By having an immense amount of shame and sheeping
in japan if you don't conform with what everyone else is doing you're an outcast weirdo faggot and people hate you for it because it then makes them look bad by association
in america we have it like you can do whatever you want and no one can tell you otherwise because freedom as long as you don't hurt anyone else

What are your passions user?