Sexy girls that are actually down to chill with Sup Forumsrothers thread

sexy girls that are actually down to chill with Sup Forumsrothers thread

met this girl yesterday

she's really cool and just wants to make new friends

where do I give you my email/credit card?

this is not a troll thread lol - i know it sounds too good to be true but...

i need to see something that i havent seen online.. SHE IS ONLINE YOU KNOW? :)

julia aka sadkitcat is a stupid scamming bitch who only sent nudes for money once. Now she has a patreon and whole slew of bullshit where all she does is tease.

Moar

10/10 what’s her name?

no email or credit card required, Sup Forumsro, u can kik her at raviober miep

Can you post some nudes? im jerking off

not true man. she's looking to find friends in patrons, poor or rich, and if u could respond with other girls that are down to chill with Sup Forumsrothers like the thread suggests, that would be much appreciated

Fucking watermark in the bottom right

Busted OP

obviously these pics are not of me, young friend. so i can't explain those pink and blue things. but i'm talking to her rn, and this girl is legit

cmon op ur gettin bamboozled

have u tried kik'ing her? because u'll see that i'm not getting bamboozled right quick.

but if u could respond with other. hot. girls. willing. to chill. with Sup Forumsrothers. that would be great.

This is either shitty bait or you're so stupid to not know this is a dude sending you pictures he found on the Internet.

>other. hot. girls. willing. to chill.

you did not "meet" this girl, you simply talked to her online. I used to talk to her on snapchat like daily, but then it just got pointless. Now we talk every now and again.

She's aight but deffo a little attention whore. I remember her complaining to me about some guy she was into but that dropped her like a hot potato even after he got anal.

Also her teeth are unimaginably fucked up. You rarely see them.

im good man, thanks though. don't need greasy guys pretending to be girls on kik to get me through the day

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
stop complaining about the gold i'm giving you, and follow the suggestions of the thread pls.

this is a nice hot girl who's down to chill, and other nice hot girls that are down to chill or their pics would be appreciated

bad bait
@lyssahot95 on twitter Sup Forumsros

obviously a hot girl like this can have her pics stolen and posted on random twitters

Her nudes are epic.

dude what gold are you giving me, everything you posted i can get on her instagram and i have other shit that she sent to me that was never posted on any of her instagrams. I'd send screenshots of our convo but i'm sure one of you fags would go running to her with it and I wouldn't want to jeopardize my chillness with her

Her name online is sadkitcat. Irl name is julie

lol ur such a bullshitting faggot

see?! so she IS down to chill with others. and i'd like u to post more girls like this pls

>"met" this girl
>primejailbait watermark

please, ramon

I'd rather keep those girls to myself

dubs sez you be sockpuppeting again