Is it worth a watch?

Is it worth a watch?

Also, post fuckable Blacks

yeah, it's good.

No

Definitely worth it.

It's ok, watch it if you want to be up to date on MCU shit for Infinity war

Watched about 30 minutes of it last night and fell asleep. Dumb nigger garbage.

if you like marvel movies you'll like it
if you don't like marvel movies you probably won't like it

They look dirty. God I hate niggers

What about the niggery aspect?

Great movie, except for Michael B Jordan. His cringeworthy acting nearly ruined it.

Yeah. I don't care much for superhero films but I really liked this one. The costumes and set design are great. Characters and dialogue are interesting. The plot and thematic elements are surprisingly complex for a superhero movie; it goes beyond the whole "we wuz kangs" bullshit and delves into questions of traditionalism versus progress, isolationism versus international engagement, etc. Finally, the action sequences are well-choreographed and fun as hell to watch. 8/10 would pirate and watch again.

NIGGER ALERT

Well said.
Though it somehow had Lion King/early 90's movie vibes. Lots of critics used "Shakespearean" to describe it.

Fake news. I hate marvel and usually make it a point to avoid their movies but this one is good

Go back to bed. Grownups are talking.

As good as any other marvel movie.

here's some of that 'black wueens' you nuggas talk about

Nigger lover spotted
No decent white man would defend a shit tier movie

TRIGGERED NIGGER

False! I liked nogs when I was a kid, MJ and shit, but now I'm 30 and I hate those filthy apes.

no. i did not enjoy it. no one cares about wakanda tribes. no one wanted this. no one wants a few fights spread between 2 hours. save your money for Alliance, OP

i dont watch movies in the cinema. fucking 15 euros excluding the expensive as shti food? No thankyou

cry, baby Sup Forums... cry moar.

lolwut

>reeee

there's worse ways to spend 2 hrs

I love marvel movies but honestly it was 5/10 at best
>inb4 racist rating

Main character wasn't gay or trans.
I found it very exclusive and just as bad as racism.
BLACK PANTHER NEEDS TO INCLUDE THE LBGTQ+ COMMUNITY!

cont.
honestly thought it would be way more political and progressively cringy than it was which was a pleasant surprise but everything else was effectively shit, esp. the humor
and the action:
>get cut, stabbed, have fuckin throat slit
>don't bleed
also the cgi added nothing of value to the film
entire environment looked factory made

One of the most overreacted movies of all time. Seriously not joking or baiting, it's just some shit black people propaganda. Trying to make some fantasy sci-fi shit to be believed as factual. I feel sorry for them, always trying to prove something that isn't true or possible instead of focusing in actually improving their lives and shut white people up with accomplishments and not fucking closing streets to riot and paralyze a city.