What is your deepest regret?

What is your deepest regret?

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

i have no regrets... just a big ass dick

Having left university too early. I didn't pass the necessary subjects and now i have a 1k€ debt that i can't pay and all the money i try to send to my bank account is removed by a garnishment. Shit happens.

Not asking out my crush sooner. I waited too long and never got the chance.

i should have slipped her the d

Failing my optometry degree despite resitting the 2nd year. Thats around £10k wasted.

I have serious problems with procrastination.

Giving up on the only girl I've ever loved and will ever love. That's about it.

Then get yourself auto-banned from here, at least that's one less distraction.

I feel ya m80. It's been nearly a year since I last spoke to her, and nearly 6 years since I spoke with her at length in person.

I've got a great job that I actually love, and an excellent social life, but sometimes I think I would trade it all to have her back

Enjoy this teen
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z

She probably has someguy's cock on her mouth right now and don't even remember you user, get over it.

Yup, that's love I guess.

It would be odd if she didn't had someguys cock in her mouth, because she got married 3 years ago.

Greentext your story, user?

Nothing much to tell really. I was young and stupid. And when I learned what life is, she was gone. Bad choices, bad decisions. That's something I still have to learn to live with.

Losing contact with my best friend from school.

My life would probably be very different if I didn't have that stupid one-sided fallout...

Getting married to a sexually inert woman.

being born in 21st century.

> animals that died due to my neglect

No being should die because of some idiot like me. Sorry poor souls that your life paths crossed with mine.

That is my deepest regret.

got bored with my relationship with my ex after 2 years and asked for a break. two months in I realized I really did want to be with her. but she decided she needed a break now. we have spoke in a couple of months and she's seeing some fag now cause it's "new and exciting".
alright bitch whatever. she had the never to say our two years weren't genuine when I first asked for the break. I think she's just doing what I did and throwing it in my face. but oh well. I'm dating a cute black girl now so that's nice I guess.

You'll be sorry sooner or later.

About 150 steam games

Bitter virgin detected

with the black girl? or?

i lost my virginity 10 years ago. the guy she's seeing is a fag. asian kid with spiked hair. we're not in the mid 2000s anymore lmao

Did acid, shrooms and molly at Bonnaroo with my girlfriend, went into a schizophrenic delusional spiral, fucked up our awesome relationship, spent 11 days in a psych ward and had to miss a semester of school. Now I can't smoke weed ever again and it'll be a long time before I find someone like her

Exactly what I am going through right now.. Moved in with me and i beat the shit out of her and kicked her out, now would give a kidney to have her back

why would you even do that dumbass

basically bc she was doing it and I wanted to do the same stuff she was, she ended up fine and I didn't. I don't have a family history of mental illness either or any predisposition, just got unlucky

I did acid too. And cant smoke weed. But im glad. I was too addicted to weed.

i get that and doing drugs is fine, but to mix those?

>and i beat the shit out of her
I don't think we are going through the same, or even similar thing. I'm not whiteknighting, but only weak bitches would beat up someone who's multiple times physically weaker than you.

Yeah it was becoming a bit of a problem and she wasn't exactly the best influence, all in all I'm way more productive now, in better shape and still on track to graduate ahead of time. My life is alright but it still wasn't a fun time

Yeah not exactly smart, I was smoking weed 24/7 and spending all my money on it too, I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. I basically wanted to be in the same headspace she was in while at Bonnaroo but I didn't stop to think that maybe she was doing something stupid lol

My biggest regret is not going out with my friends sister sooner. She had a crush on me for 3 years before she asked me out.

listening to music and getting drunk throughout high school and not using the intelligence i "supposedly" have while i was younger
its not too late but i could have been anything if i wasnt angsty and being a general faggot nigger

i smoke weed everyday, but just one J and most of the time i split it with my gf.
have been smoking waaaay more tho

I regret letting my gfs mom live with us. Shes such a bitch and shes always judging me because im a bit messy sometimes. All she does is get drunk everyday. Its fucking annoying.

Not making friends in High School. Sat alone every day, thinking how successful I'll be after high school since I spent every minute studying and learning whereas everyone else talked with friends and - now I realize - expanded their social intelligence in the kinds of ways that are required for a successful and happy life. Now I'm 27, virgin, unemployed, living with my parents. If I could go back to 2005 and do everything all over again, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Im only 14 fuck YOURSELF

yeah that's a pretty reasonable amount, if you don't overdo it weed isn't that bad. It's nice getting dreams again and not feeling foggy all the time, but weed is fun

The media warned me about you guys trying to buy and sell cocaine on here

I got my mum on ecstasy,she was well up for it,I just came on her tits and fingered her,wish I would have fucked her when I had the chance

I regret creating this website

I was a cringey desperate loser in high school, wish I would've taken breakup better

> I beat the shit out of her
You got what you deserved. I'm quite aggressive, but have never hit a girl. Why don't you go to football or something, and have a scrap with someone who's up for it and willing to fight back? You're actually pathetic.

that i am 31 years old, and i have accomplished nothing in my life. no wife, house, money, job, friends...nothing

Being born, why did I chose to come to this shit place?

So how do you get by?

>tfw no mare gf

Anything I gave up on when I had the chance to just fucking go on with

tfw

You can interrupt it any time you want
you just don't the balls

I can relate. Ive quit alot of jobs. I just hated life during that time.

You are who you are from a very young age, and going back in time and doing it over probably wouldn't yield any significant different results... you'd probably still be a loser. The only way to live is to go forward

It's a deep ache

I know... I would assume that is the case with a lot of people. If I didn't have the basic instinct to survive like every living creature has I would have ended it a long time ago

get one, they're amazing.

very

>No way this will work
>....
>I knew it

Admitting to saving all those rare pepes and now I am in prison

Thats what you get for being a nazi

top excusing your autism

Making a runescape account.
>elementary school 3rd grade
>i was a kid with issues, but still managed to befriend most classmates thanks to humour and being athletic. Had good grades too
>some kids play RS, invite me to play with them.
>we play around for a few months.
>they all quit to do normal people stuff eventually except one guy.
>over the course of 4-5 years, develop computer addiction, social anxiety, get fat, grades get significantly worse, quit all sports, and become a disappointment to family.
>vidya addiction lasted til like i was 20 so essentially, i've lost my childhood to fucking Runescape.

Yeah i'm not trying to say it wasn't entirely my fault, and i'm not saying my life's ruined, i got my shit together through 3 years of hard work.

I guess it's stupid to dwell on what could've been, but still...

On the contrary, now i learn IT related stuff at least twice as fast, and gonna be a software developer in a few months.

How is he excusing his autism? He's saying to embrace who you are instead of regretting the past

Whoa dude, you sound just like one of my friends, except he's not fat. Are you sure it was an addiction, though? Good for you with the IT stuff.

dating this bitch

Couple of regrets:
>Should have came inside my first gf even when she didn't want me to; pulled out at last second and we got plan B and she was all upset anyway, would have been totally worth

>Should have manned up and got with my high school crush when I had the chance, because god damn I will never find another woman like her

That's about it so far in life.

Yea i was all hysterical when i couldn't play or couldn't play enough, later me and my bro brought guild wars, we could play it 20 hours straight.
Same goes for counter strike 1.6
Worst thing is, we never got even remotely good in any of the games we played. Especially me.
Then again, somehow i still managed to lose virginity at 18.
God sent his Angel unto me, in the form of a very drunk MILF.
That's when vidya got boring forever.

If I would have fucked all of the girls that I COULD have fucked in high school.... it would have made ALL of the difference. I likely wouldn't have ever become as deep.... but I wouldn't have these social issues I have now.

Not to mention that at this point one of my biggest sexual fantasies is to fuck the shit out of a cute innocent 15 year old girl with a nice ass.

I'm disgusted by the degenerate hook up culture, and club life.... it's making my mind drift to some places that society bids unacceptable.

not joining ISIS when things were easy

Letting my teeth get as bad as they're now.
I don't wanna go to the dentist and listen them tell me that my gums are infected and their is nothing they can do unless I get the infection cleared up.
bottom front teeth are gonna be breaking in the future...

I don't even know

That I have bone-itis.

hey but at least you're smart

being afraid of what other people think of me.

Treat that shit early or wind up like '80s guy.

loose, pajama like underwear, naked on top
21 M

oops retard

Lost my virginity when i was drunk

HER

so?

Not kissing that beautiful Vietnamese girl I was hitting on when I managed to get her alone in a storage closet

Dont remember shit

N̝̜̩̬̱̹ͅo͉̹̜̘̯̭͡t̞̤̭̦̠̮͔͢ ͔l͍̪i̘̭̠̱̼͢v͖̯͉i̯̬̗̼͙̝͜n͇g̠̘̗̪ ̤̺͖̠̜̣l͡i̛̯͈feͅ ̳̘͡t̹̪̺̗̥ǫ͙͓̪̪̫̝̯ ͖the͟ ̸̠͙f̷͈͉̗̤̩u̻͎͈͎ll̮͍̰̗e̼̙͕̤̱̣̥s̛̠̩̥̭t

Getting caught making out with a deer

I read "failing the second grade" somehow.

>regretting getting that many steam games
I have 104 Steam games in my library and don't regret any of them. Vidya 4 lyfe.

...What?

I regret not having gotten hit by that car when I was 4.

coming to Sup Forums
anyone got any suggestions of another board i can try?
i want something new and interesting
Sup Forums is shit, i am bored with Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is going berserk over gpu prices raising

Meeting my ex, for real fuck my life man, was in a depression for a solid year and a half after we broke up

Getting back with my ex and now wanting to break up with her again and I'm going to make her feel like shit, again.

I got married and had a kid.

I'm only 24.

Sometimes I feel like an idiot.

Don't get me wrong, I love my son, but life would be simpler on my own for sure.

Petting zoo at night

yea youre under 18

wat

Betting my life savings on a dead cert

Would you believe most of them stem from female interaction(s)? Mostly in my teens and young adulthood.