How do you feel about grown men owning cats?

How do you feel about grown men owning cats?

youtu.be/GTQZxaAd824

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvEWFjWfqiU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5w3X3ByXu8
youtube.com/watch?v=OGdE93mQP_I
youtu.be/puYANVYxPys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fine

fine

Whatever. They are the second most popular pet. It's not weird to own one.

fine

fine

fine

fine

Who the fuck cares, take it to /an/ or something. This is the fucking POLITICS board.

fine

fine

fine

fine

Now let me ask you a question about your wife's bull how do you [this comment has been censored by the European Commission on Hate Speech: Swedish Bull Division]

I like cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvEWFjWfqiU

Nothing wrong with cats

fine

fine

Sign of latent homosexuality.
Cats are for little girls and the elderly.

I have never known a non-beta adult male to own a cat, unless it was left by an ex.

Fine

fine

If you are judging the manliness of..

>checks flag

Ah. Nevermind, my bad.

I'm a single homosexual who owns a dog

I'm not latent about it though so I guess maybe you're right

You gotta have a mouser. Would be degenerate to not have one.

aww

Cats are self-domesticating and therefore understand collaboration better than dogs. Dogs are vicious, wild, and will kill you if not trained properly. They understand the pack mentality, but I'm not sure how much beyond that.

I've never been so comfy. :(

Savage bantz, roach.

If they have a family, I don't mind. A dog would still be better though.

cats are for losers
dogs are loyal

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5w3X3ByXu8

fine. So long as they treat them right.

Its pretty embarrassing. Especially considering you can get a dog, which is infinitely more useful.

queer.

want a bf?

>Not liking both

fine

God damn, fucking bull division.

I still cant understand why we all voted for that...

Cats are a good pet if you don't have the time for a dog, they basically take care of themselves. Have a cat who likes to sit in my lap when I work/shitpost/read and kill mice and birds in the back yard.

poor kits is he alright?

Yeah he's fine. There's a lot of cats in the neighborhood, so they get into fights a lot lol.

ah same here. My cats getting old so a lot of younger cats are coming into her territory and fighting. Shes holding her own though

You don't really own a cat the way you do a dog. I like both, but cats are going to do whatever they want, it's better to just be a cats friend than it's owner.

Fine

[USER WAS DEPORTED TO SWEDISH BULL REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST]

this is so wrong it's funny. cats have been under domestication far shorter than dogs. they are actually part wild still. that's why they can't be trained very well and why they're more shy. people equate this cat behavior with intelligence but it's just the way semi-feral animals are.

fine

>cats have been under domestication far shorter than dogs.
>behavior with intelligence
Yeah, they may be semi-feral, so what? You just made my point better. If breeding dogs for thousands of years and if left on their own they will become aggressive towards humans and still a cat is more decent naturally, why even blindly say that dogs are better?

People like dogs because they obey them if trained.

I'm sure humans will keep domesticating cats for more docility and vacuity to satisfy their own vanity. as for aggressive dogs, they were bred to be that way.

Actually they can't be trained because they aren't intelligent enough to learn commandos, similar to a chihuahua, it takes all their concerted effort to not lose their shit when the air conditioning kicks on or something.

Compared to my golden retriever which literally will jump out of the boat, swim to a duck I just shot, and bring it back to me.

I've always wondered why people think cats are smart. How has any cat demonstrated intelligence ever?

Fein

Why would anybody have a problem with it?
youtube.com/watch?v=OGdE93mQP_I

Fine

>people like dogs because they obey them

Standard catfag line, gets wringer every time.

I like my dog because it protects my house while I'm asleep (barking at 3AM plus glock in bed stand = never getting robbed), and because it's damn useful, as well as being a great companion.

The fact that it is smart enough to fit into my family makes it infinitely superior to a parasite ridden cat

(You have toxoplasmosis gondii

>Actually they can't be trained because they aren't intelligent enough to learn commandos, similar to a chihuahua, it takes all their concerted effort to not lose their shit when the air conditioning kicks on or something.

But that's not true

youtu.be/puYANVYxPys

>all humans are 7 feet tall because of Yao Ming

Ok

Fine.

Very true. My wife's cat adopted me, it brings me lizards.

>I like my dog because it protects my house while I'm asleep (barking at 3AM plus glock in bed stand = never getting robbed)

Are you all this paranoid?

fine

>single homosexual

I fear for your dog's asshole

fine

Nah Broksi Von Chavski, it's a hobby to keep ourselves entertained.

fine

>Get a load of this faggot

>being responsible for the safety of your family and protecting your home is paranoia

Are you a woman or a child or

Ah. Flag.

pets are good if you have a family, owning a dog is "ok" if you are alone, but owning a cat when alone is stretching it.

any other pets are not welcomed.

My Cat right now.

Jesus that is such bullshit
I have a cat that knows how tobroll over give high fives and do flips
Fuck off uneducated amerifat

Hemingway wrote like a retard and killed himself. probably because he was a catfag.

cats are lazy motherfuckers but they do learn things sometimes

i have a cat that learned on his own accord how locks work

i didn't want a cat.

mine was a feral that just showed up in my backyard one day. it was the dead of winter and he was starving to death.

curse me for not being an uncaring sociopath and taking it in.

Cats > dogs desu

cats are degenerate, especially if your a man, to own one. dogs are the way to go if you need a pet. all other opinions can get the fuck in the oven where they belong.

Cats are fun

Literally kill yourself

fine

fine

fine

Let's talk about cats.

Clawed or declawed?

Declawing a cat makes you an asshole who should be beaten

Clawed unless you're a jew.

Clawed

It's one thing to strip your animal of their reproductive organs, but getting rid of their only efficient defense? Stupid.

Wtf

cats depend on their claws

>declawed?
Cat ownership implies responsibility. If you don't have what it takes, then don't own and mutilate one.

A cat is fine too.

defense from who? me?

fine

declawed? what ? Is this actually a thing? Sounds like torture.

Other animals?

And your cat shouldn't bite or scratch you unless you're an asshole and don't understand how cats are.

People that have irrational hate for cats are either latent homo or have low self esteem.

>2016
>Owning a dirty 4-legged retard that shits everywhere as a surrogate for human companionship.

I shiggy diggy.

Indoor or outdoor cat?

Parent's neighbors have an outdoor cat, can see it hunting lizards and birds. I think confining animals to a house is cruel in some ways (tiny apartments, for example) but that's just me.

Cats are great companions. my 2 cats greet me at the door every day when i get home from work. They hang out in any room i'm in. Just sit there with me. They come up to me for attention and affection, and don't need to be walked. Very easy to take care of and they do really funny stuff.

Fine.

Fine. They keep rats outta the garden.

Sleep tight, pupper!