Get wheeled into the operating room for a heart transplant

>Get wheeled into the operating room for a heart transplant
>"Good evening user, my name is Dr.LeShandrah, I'll be your surgeon today."
>What do?

Get operated on faggot

>Implying somehow a doctor has less value because of their race despite the training that the title of doctor necessitates

Do you think her trip through medical school may have been made a little easier because since she's a minority, and female?

Ironically, Asians need like a 97% average to get into med school, while black people need an 85% average to get in, you can see the admission stats on a Harvard site somewhere.

this
Dubs don't lie, and... if you object, there won't be another doctor around who'll appreciate your assholism, and just might not be able to concentrate properly on what they're doing over what you're making them think about.

Black girl here. Oh hell naw, no way some bitch cutting me open. Asian, Indian, or Jewish male doctors are the only ones I would trust.

If Chuck Schumer can demand more black federal judges without being racist, why couldn't I demand a white surgeon?

>can i get a different doctor
>this one isnt broken its just black

>me trying to make up a more valid excuse for not wanting to be operated on by a woman

>"Can I see your tits doc?"
"No"
>"I could be a dead man in a few minutes..."
"Alright"
Then she shows her nigger tits and sucks on my chode until I go into cardiac arrest and die orgasming.

Some of the best, gentle, caring doctors who worked on me were not white.

And how's the transition going these days?

They worked on my teeth and cut some skin cancer out of me. I'm still as male as ever.

No way. Only a Jew doctor is doing anything with me.

>First open heart performed by Negro
There are exceptions to the rule. If they got that far, chances are they've been colonized and there's nothing to fear from them. Good money, good education, good family.

Won't find her on the streets nogging it up like the rest. She has a fucking huge debt to pay off.

Panic attack

Except AA got them into med school to start with

>europeans have bluish gray skin
yeah no

AA only gets Nogs into liberal arts degrees. The most concerning medical is psychology, which is laughable because you can take courses on JewTube.

euro intern here.

Getting into med is the hardest part. Being able to have maturity at 16 - 19 and study hard when everyone else is getting drunk is what is hard. After you are in, some people are clearly not made for it (they only came to med school because they thought it was a nice idea or because of pay or whatever) and eventually give up. You really don-t need to be a genius to succeed in med school, in fact, I think the most successful students are a bit dumb in general. All you need to do is work hard as fuck and pass the exams. The concepts are quite easy, the difficulty lies in being able to memorize lots of them and keep them in memory for a long time so that you can make associations.

um, alright nice to meet you.

no because that isnt how affirmative action works

white male here. I would rather be operated by a women, regardless of color. In the operating room they are generally more meticulous (example, they tend to use staples less often in comparison to male surgeons) and tend to spend more time making sure everything is done correctly (no malicious tissue left, bleedings stopped etc).

Source, 5th year med student

>believing this redpill fedora bullshit that affirmative action is making unqualified doctors

Well, she seems to be able to speak English well enough compared to the others.

Probably rape the nigger bitch right in the asshole while holding a surgical knife to her neck so nobody break up me fucking her every hole.

I'll get refused treatment & die a happy death knowing I creampied a nigger mutt baby into her that won't have a father, which they all should be used to.

Who has the clip of the guy making his daughter drink bleach to clear up congestion, who was told to do it by a fellow negro medical student?