W/ Westworld Thread General

Will Dolores be responsible for William becoming MIB?

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wo8Y-QaCCL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I've a lot of previews of the upcoming episodes, are the hosts supposed to be the good guys, I mean the humans have done nothing wrong

I didn't think it was possible, but HBO managed to create a female character even more annoying than daenerys. Someone fucking kill Maeve already

why don't you watch the fucking show and figure it out for yourself instead of begging us to spoonfeed you

>Introduce Dolores as the female character who is slowly regaining memories and becoming the first android about to achieve something beyond her capabilities.
>Black whore does all of that in just two episodes.

what did the writers mean with this?

Maeve is a Mary Sue.

maeve is going to rise up, get BTFO'd and be made an example of. we have to see the consequence of a host gaining consciousness. the stakes will be higher for dolores when maeve is decommissioned.

>man face
>no ass
>manly body
Why is Delores attractive to you guys?

Why do you care so much, user?

the writing in this show has been shit since day one m8

Cause my neurons are firing up

this
wtf
her fucking smug face...reeeeee

>Mary Sue
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

They look cute together.

Seriously, that whole dream bullshit with her was terrible writing. Are the creators of this show that fucking lazy

Logan

Write a better episode then I'm tired of you fags complaining about writing

pay me bitch

>lower her loyalty
>max up her intelligence

Most retarded thing ever.

yfw Arnold has a harem and lure maeve and dolores to the maze just so he can fuck them while Ford and MiB tongue each other

If dubs Maeve and seizemore die

Very impressive
Check em

Nice

Just finished ep06. What the fuck mayne.

>no qt alternate costume Dolores and the gang
>still no /snek/
>just 10 minutes of scenes inside westworld/MiB/Teddy
>whole episode is all about hurr management muh corporate
>MAEVEEV

I just want comfy \W/ adventures. Don't really care about whats happening outside. At least the episode had RELENTLESS FOCKING SIZEMORE

5.5/10

>MUH STORYLINES

What's his fucking problem?

I watched a couple episodes of Deadwood last night (never seen it before) because I was craving some Westworld, I like it a lot

He's British

Who is this semen demon?

What would you do to a delila?

This is all wrong.

>a robot whore can blackmail two humans about them renting out turned off robots for cummies when they have a remote control to her
just fucking turn her off

Milana Vayntrub host when?

It'd revitalize Westworld and the butchers' prostitution ring.

Unless there already is one and Ford is keeping her to himself. that son of a bitch

did they actually lower her loyalty?
I really don't remember that and I don't trust people on the internet.

yes

t. internet

I've realized that it's beneficial to keep the episodes at hand rather than rely on any of the twats here who will try to tell you all sorts of erroneous stuff.

Holy shit all this godawful taste on Sup Forums tonight.

>ywn be bent over and pegged by min. loyalty max intelligence maeve

She's hitting mid 40s and I don't normally like black girls but I would let her do anything to me.

>mfw naked snekfu next episode
>mfw william and dolores have sex next episode
>mfw BBC raping pissfu next episode

she's a full on feminist though, I literally just want to hurt her and enjoy her pain.

She's my lizardfu, but let's be real, she was only hot in Chronicles of Riddick. Nice voice though.

She's not conventionally attractive in any way, the real beauty is Dolores with her strong jaw and soft face that I want to protect.

But Thandie has this "she'll step on my balls and spit in my mouth while laughing at my tiny dick" look to her that drives me crazy.

Is anyone else here /diamonds/ when Dolores says "No" in her monotone analysis mode voice? I don't know what it is about the accent or inflection she says it with but it's really attractive to me in some way it drives me mad that I can't pinpoint why.

Got to be honest, ep6 was really quite shit.

>Maeve getting fucking tours of the facility
>ginger beard faggot having no motivation to help Maeve but doing it anyway
>horrible horror trope of needless lone explorer getting BTFO
>all mystery and anticipation surrounding Arnold beginning to dicipate, every character seems to know of him now
>ramping up Sizemore's one dimensional dickhead personality

I feel like Anthony Hopkins is carrying it for me at the moment.

I went looking up ERW's stuff on True Blood and it's so weird seeing her so lively and bitchy in that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wo8Y-QaCCL4

The stuff with Maeve still keeps my attention rapt because I wanna know what happens next but I definitely think Dolores' gradual awakening is far better handled than Maeve's even if I do like her still.

Tbh the "past" storyline if that's the theory we're still going with is way better and even the Man in Black's future story is starting to lose its interest. I don't really care that Teddy is a badass now just get on with getting them to where they need to go.

Wtf I love Maeve now

>he doesn't know about episode 8

damn this show looks like shit

I think they are trying to say Dolores is as think as two planks

WATCH IT TEDDY

go watch the flash or some retarded shit for 5 year olds of the like.

Never realized how bad Bill's actor is

>implying she's not the Nedd of the robots

Don't be such a dipshit.

>lol, let's do all of Dolores' character growth 30 years in the past so we can have le epic twist
>let's have William think Dolores is becoming conscious and do nothing about it for 30 years as he becomes MiB until he suddenly knows about the maze and who the scalp to get it

Nolan's a hack

even as hosts they will still make men go crazy.
excited for the upcoming episode bros

is this the blacked general?

They're dragging this out a bit too much.

6 episodes in and MiB is still looking for the maze and literally no closer to finding it than at the start.
In fact, him finding it does not even hinge on any sort of detective work or solving shit but merely running around until he randomly stumbles onto some arbitrary clues.

Same thing goes for Dolores who is roaming around and just waiting until Albert triggers some new thing for her to do, which is again completely arbitrary.

It feels like nothing the characters do really matters since they're just floating around until the plot decides they should reach some goal.

who the fuck is Albert

all that is missing is a feminine penis.

I'm not allowed to criticise the show? I've liked it a lot up to ep6.

But with the pacing of ep6, with faster paced music, it was clear it was going to be an episode that planned to hit us with a lot of information in the hope we wouldn't question the logic of some of it.

Ginger-beard faggot helping Maeve made no sense. It's a little insulting to viewers to have a character like that flip flop in motivation. It would have made far more sense if Maeve remained the secret of the Asian guy. At least that makes sense.

Albert = Arnold

Fuckfu is the purest girl on this show, fact

considering all the robofus have had miles of dick in them, yes

she has pretty small tits for a fat girl

4 you

>this pathetic thread

will the show make it to the 10th episode?

>only 3 episodes left
>still hasn't been renewed for season 2

Something tells me they have a screwjob ending and are waiting to see how people react before they renew it. If people don't like it, it's going to get canned.

but user shes average

The only hope we have is if Fuckfu lives, otherwise this show is doomed

>maeve.gif

those two animatrix archive shorts were better than the film, that shot of robots cutting a guy out a mech suit was so disturbing.

>its a fanboy/shill gets butthurt episode
embarassing episodes man

>ywn stranglefuck Maeve to death and then leave before inevitable robot uprising

>humans

> he liked something enough to defend it HE MUST BE A SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
grow up

da evul whyte man chok her to death with little provocation.

Clem is still best waifu, no competition whatsoever.

Another first timer! What is it with you guys?

This is so qt :3

oh shutup, what kind of piece of shit do you have to be to be choking a prostitute to death ten minutes after you show up to the park, even if she was asking for it.

Relax guy, they're just robots! Who gives a fuck what happens to them?

serious question:
why didn't Maeve just kill herself?

Coincidence?

They can make choices but they are still limited to what they are programmed to do. Maeve can't kill herself for the same reason she couldn't break out of her speech settings. She might be able to now, tho.

maybe she was smart enough at that point to understand that her killing herself would raise a red flag.

Snekfu, or armistice revealed she has recent gotten a boyfriend in a recent interview. Sorry friends

>muh waifu has a boyfriend
FEELS KEKED MAN

>c u c k is filtered to kek
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>tfw no robot son to raise as my own

finally

test
cuck

>moot

where do you think you are?

Maeve wuz kangz

Is he an android too?

>every MALE prostitute client is evil

this show pushes so hard the feminist anti- prostitution agenda

maybe
he too strong and fast for an old man

The entire thing is retarded.

>can't keep track of what each robot is doing/saying/accompanying
>sheer plot convenience of where/when 'error reported sir' can happen
>the logs show nothing
>no fucking accountability because either the logs show nothing or the ability to overwrite logs is there even for complete grunts

The IT and accountability side of things is terrible. This shit's in the future right? What insanity happened that there's no accountability in the IT department? "I'll just edit this database entry and give myself all this money, delete the logs, forge a transfer and it will be legit!"

I can't tell if it's like this as a 'set up to fail' scenario, sheer incompetence on the characters behalf or bad writing.

he also gave some hints about having a past in the park and I think he even mentioned he was born there

See what I mean? None of you know what the fuck you're talking about.

what did he mean by this?